NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 10 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:19 pm

yessirree.. hahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:47 pm

hahaha!!! i'm an idiot. no wonder i haven't been writing. didn't realize my page was cached. so it hasn't been updating me telling me that the forum has been updated. hahaha...!!! i am an idiot... but enough of that...

haven't really tried the PS3 lately. i've downloaded the bayonetta demo. haven't played it. might play it tonight. just really been playing with the iphone. downloaded rockband on it as well as a golf game, "Let's Golf!". pretty much plays like HotShots golf. except it's on the iphone. hee hee...

haven't really looked into getting a new PS3. since there doesn't seem to be any kind of resolution regarding the blu-ray drives, not sure if i wanna shell out for another machine that could potentially break. xop, you're correct on jumping on the PS3 bandwagon to avoid the white POS RROD. now i got a black POS that just sits there making ungodly noises when i turn it on. POS! maybe i'll just give up on the PS3 and Xbox altogether and get a Wii. ha ha ha... Nintendo's never really been on the news regarding any hardware issues with their consoles. the NES, SNES, N64 and Gamecube were all pretty solid machines. hmmm...

although i have noticed that their is a common thread between my 2 console failures. my xbox crapped out when MW1 came out. now MW2 comes out and it kills my PS3. coincidence? i think not... just a thought...

just my $.02...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:01 pm

i think my ps3 is about to go.. it's starting to freeze things up..oh well..gaming cpu na lang.. ehhehehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am

yeah, i hear ya Marky Mark. doesnt matter whether its a black POS or a white POS.......they are both prone to breaking down, making them both POS's!!!! hehehe. kinda weird though, cus i've been fortunate with both the 360 and the PS3. i havent gotten the YLOD, or the RROD on either console. back when i still had it, my "launch" 360 was starting to go bad 2 years after i originally got it. it started stalling, and just sounding like its hurtin. then my cousin Joe and I finnagled his product replacement plan........and i was able to get a brand new 360 with the updated CPU/motherboard. anyway, i've been lucky in the past but i'm always weary of breakdowns. but yeah, i dont blame you Mark for not wanting to get another PS3 until the blu-ray problems are resolved. in the meantime, i see Pritong playing alot of WWE Smackdown. and i've been playing my FIFA 10 game, NHL 3 on 3, and Assassins Creed 2. i've been on the lookout for a MW2 cheat/download that is safe. i want to find something that has everything unlocked so i dont have to go through the painstaking process of doing it myself. if you guys have any suggestions, pls. lemme know.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 am

forgot to mention..........first its Boyet, then its Mark, and now (from what Pillius is saying) his PS3 is about to go too!!! WTF?!?!?!?!? damn man, i'll be the last of the mohicans with a working PS3!!! and ironically, i was one of the last "believers" of the PS3 brand out of the 4 of us. anyway, i hope your PS3 serves you well for a while longer Pillius. and remember, if Kev or Mark decide to permanently part ways with the PS3..........i'll gladly take your hard drives off your hands. hehehe. ofcourse, i'll pay you for it too. for some reason though, i've got a feeling that Boyet still isnt ready to hang up his PS3 controller just yet (even though he says he is).
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 pm

guys, not sure if you guys are up for taking apart your failed PS3's to repair it, but i figured i'd send you guys this link anyway. i know Boyet already took his apart (not too sure if Boj did) but anyway, it may be worth a view.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Ic1_TY-GU&feature=rec-fresh+div-r-1-HM
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:39 am

xop - i never actually got the YLOD. my blu-ray just died. i can still play downloaded games (downloaded madden arcade last night)... but yea, i'm kinda out of the gaming thing for a bit. not COD MW2 is worth getting a new PS3 for. if anything, i would get a new one for SSFIV, GT5 and FFXIII. MW2 ain't worth it coz i suck anyways. if it was a new R6 game, then that's a different story. he he he...

in any case, i'll just try to download as many games as i can on the PS3. since all i can seem to play are downloaded games. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:24 am

Wii is real easy to hack...hehehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:14 am

yea... but the wii just doesn't have the graphics capability like the PS3. guess i'll just wait for Microsoft's Natal or the PS4. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 am

for all those with bad lasers..

http://cgi.ebay.com/PLAYSTATION-3-PS3-BLU-RAY-DRIVE-KES-400A-MODEL_W0QQitemZ270465259721QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games?hash=item3ef8fc58c9

i think this i new.. in anycase just check his store out in ebay.. he sells different drives for the ps3.. i might for this option.. if my ps3 ever goes down..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 08, 2010 12:22 pm

still expensive at $108. but a good option... too bad they just replace the same drive you had instead of giving you a new one. the older PS3's have the single lens 5 pin laser system and the newer PS3's have the double lens 3 pins system. the problem with most of the PS3 lasers are attributed to the 5 pin system. so if you have an older PS3, more than likely you have the 5 pin. the slims have the 3 pin and these are supposedly more adept to wear and tear than the older PS3's. so xop, consider yourself lucky.

in any case, instead of playing MW2 online, i decided to take the real life route. i've gotten permission from maris in terms of procuring a gun. he he he... so target practice on the range as opposed to on the TV. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:00 pm

yeh we need a paintball outing.. and we have to set rules that u need 5 seconds if ur killed to respawn ahahah.. for a 20 minute match ahahahhah that will be great.. and team killing be on.. just like the good ole days Russ when we used to take out Los on the 360 when he was on our team ahahahaha....in that dante's board...

oh sigh.. i felt nostalgic all of a sudden.. ahhahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:03 pm

this looks kewl hahahaha

http://vimeo.com/8569187

it's like ghost in the shell.. kewll ahhahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:45 pm

all i can say is........Team Canada is gonna take it in Vancouver in Men's Ice Hockey!!! Sweden took it in Torino in 2006. but to hell with that, now those Canucks are playing in their own backyard with their whole country behind them to root them on!! did i mention that Ice hockey is their national sport? hehehehe!! anyway.............GO TEAM CANADA!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:23 am

ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:47 am

Adun to re das!!! hells yea!!! fuck the PS3... gotta get a new laptop...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

yes.. SC2.. sched to come out.. now i'll just wait for my beta hahahaha...

Russ.. i think germany might take it.. hahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:26 pm

hehe...since were talking about hockey too...kev...keep in mind crosby is now eligible to play for Canada...he wasnt there in torino...

otherwise, sweden, finland, and russia are in the mix...i consider canada the favorites, but wouldnt mind seeing the US in the mix

as for gaming...right now im waiting for SC2 and hoping one of my machines play them...or if blizzard ever makes a port for starcraft on a tablet...that would just be plain sick playing starcraft on a touchscreen
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 am

woo hoo!!! PS3 slim up and running... woo hoo!!! spent the majority of my day off yesterday trying to catch up on MW2. finally got past level 59, sheesh... switched to a new gun... got my light weight pro and my commando pro... ha ha ha... woo hoo!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:07 am

i would say russia then..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 am

canada and US in same bracket... http://www.nbcolympics.com/hockey/index.html

ovechkin is beastly!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:25 pm

yeah, i have to give it to Team Canada in Ice Hockey. Sweden won it in Torino but i really dont think they'll repeat. Sweden's gonna have Peter Forsberg (remember that old school name Boyet?), Henrik Lundqvist (NY Rangers goalie), and Zetterberg (Detroit Red Wings). Those guys are good....especially Lundqvist and Zetterberg but when you look at Team Canada's roster..........its like a "who's who" in the NHL! of the 23 players on Team Canada, 13 of them are NHL All Stars! thats a powerhouse team, and i'm sure Canada expects no less than a gold for their Ice Hockey team.

Mark, i see you got a PS3 slim. the way you were talking recently, it sounded like you swore off gaming on the PS3 altogether and permanently. where did you buy it from? Best Buy? Gamestop? How do you like it?? runs much quieter than the PS3 phatty doesnt it??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:29 pm

by the way Mark..........i sure hope you got an extended warranty for that Slim!! i've got extended warranties on both my PS3's. although i havent had to use either warranty yet, its always good to have that piece of mind. if anything goes wrong.........no problem whatsoever, just call it in and get a replacement PS3.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:47 pm

he he he... yea, but i didn't but it... the wife got it for me as a valentine's gift. she said i looked so sad moping around the house not knowing what to do with myself. so she got me one... he he he... unfortunately, she got it at gamestop with just sony's warranty... so, no go on the extended warranty...

yes, it's super quiet and super small. when i opened the box, i was like "that's it..." he he he...

needless to say, i set it up over the weekend and got some MW2 action on. he he he...

i think canada's gonna take it. if not, they might as well not come back to canada... i mean, if you got gretzky as the last torchbearer, maybe it's a sign of things to come. dunno any of the players on canada's team except for crosby. is brodeur even playing? ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:41 pm

yeah Mark, Martin Brodeur is in the Canadian Olympic Team Roster. if i am not mistaken, he is the number one goalie (although, the goalies may share time.....with Brodeur playing the better teams while the other Canadian goalies play the inferior hockey teams). hopefully your PS3 slim will last you till the PS4 comes out........hehehehe. well, atleast you definitely have warranty coverage for the next year. yeah though, that PS3 slim is really slim! you can see tons of pictures/advertisements of the PS3 slim, but you really dont have a good idea as to its small size until you actually hold one in your hands. when i first opened it, i remember thinking........"wait, this little thing is supposed to do the same thing that my 10+ pound PS3 does?!?!?"
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum