NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 13 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:14 am

hahaha... all these big ass corporations are the same... to cut expenses, they go for the cheapest deals. and then they hope and pray that nothing goes wrong. but sometimes, it bites you in the ass... look at toyota...

anyways, glad you guys are back on gaming. being that it is tuesday, i plan on being on tonight. hee hee. still working for the golden M16. hee hee... still trying to collect new titles and emblems... (boyet, you'd be happy to know that i now have the "it's personal" title). i think the best ones i have are "...the harder they fall" and "the domino effect". i also got the "how the?" tag. that was funny when i got it...

woo hoo...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:37 pm

and i on the other hand is GHillie in the MIst.. and i just got Sarge as a title too..

letting u know guys.. if u want the titles after the flags... those are the prestige titles.. and i don't think it's worth it to go prestige just to get titles..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 am

looks like the end of a franchise... saw an article today that they let go the head developers at activision blizzard (who publish the MW series). seems like they were fired for breach of contract. anyways... long story short, they have a new team in place to do the MW series. but without the head developers, it probably won't be the same.

on another note, has anyone seen the commercials for battlefield:bad company 2? looks pretty good and their tag line says something to the effect that it'll give MW a run for the money...

manok - am running with "new jack" title and the red luchador mask. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:09 am

hmmm... pretty intense...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLYdoodBh5w

i like the fact that you can use vehicles in this one... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:27 am

you an use vehicles in the last one too...hmm i don't think i have new jack but i think i might.. i'll look tonite
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:58 pm

yeah, Mark.........i heard about the Infinity Ward peeps being fired. i agree also that the next COD installment more than likely wont be the same. the "powers that be" were definitely crazy for letting these IW peeps go. i guess time will tell. as far as BBC 2 goes......i've played the (multiplayer) demo on the PSN and honestly, i wasnt extremely impressed. i've read alot of great reviews on the game, and how its supposed to be right up there with MW2. in my opinion though, it just didnt stand out to me as a great game. i've played the demo once, and i never played it again. it felt like just another first-person-shooter to me. but then again, thats just my opinion. maybe you guys will love playing the game. by the way, any of you hear from Boyet??? he hasnt posted in weeks?!?!?!?!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 03, 2010 8:20 pm

thanks for the review xop. kinda figured that. MAG looked promising as well until i played the demo. then I was just like whatever.

ender doesn't comment. just like facebook, he just lurks. hahaha... guess it really doesn't make sense for him to comment since his PS3 is out of commission. oh well... still looking for a new game. probably will most likely be SSFIV.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:13 am

yup.. wasn't impressed with bad company either...

games picking up in the future:

toss up between GOW3 or FF13 leaning towards ff13 though which prolly mean i'll buy GOW3 ahhahaha

and also SSF4 in April definitely picking it up

Boyet how old was that craigslist link u gave me? guy never emailed me back. oh well no worries.

on another note please check out my store.. and no worries more designs will come:

http://www.cafepress.com/pillowbrand
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:23 am

uh you need to charge people more... ha ha ha... no sense in giving your stuff away... oh well no worries... next design... live and learn...

on an MW2 note, had one of my better games last night. playing team deathmatch in afghan... the other team wasn't that good so i was running with my M16 (trying to get the golden gun). i completed 350 headshots and i thought i was done... but no!!! seems like i have to go all the way to 500... shit!!! anyways, i digress... was running with marathon pro, cold blooded pro and commando pro. you know the middle of the afghan map? the cave section? well, the other team decided to camp in there (4 out of 5 of them) so it was like shooting fish in a barrel. had a 3 kill streak, UAV... looked into the cave again, threw a flashbang, shot another 3 people... AIRSTRIKE unleashed... airstrike kills 2 people and i proceed to shoot 2 more people... 9 killstreak reached... STEALTH BOMBER unleashed... ha ha ha!!! ended the match with 22 kills and 7 deaths. ha ha ha... that was fun... had to be one of my best games in terms of pure satisfaction... i earned all my killstreaks... felt good... although the getting 150 more heashots is a pain in the ass...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 am

no duh...uh only one design .. will charge more once i go premium and get more designs up.. ..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:17 pm

mark, that was a very vivid description you gave us about your last match on MW2. i love unleashing hell with my killstreaks! tis very very fun! ever since i unlocked my "one man army" perk, i've noticed myself unlocking my killstreaks with alot more frequency. i swear, all i do is find a perch somewhere on the map (Favela is one of my more favorites), plant my claymores, switch over to my noob tube......and let it rain grenade shells!!! run out of ammo, no sweat......use my one man army perk and get more claymores and let it rain grenades even more. if someone tries to come up to my perch.............KABOOM!!! see ya!!! use my one man army perk to replace the claymore that just exploded........and repeat, and repeat, etc... etc.. hehehe!! tis fun!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:28 pm

i hate that shit ahahahahhahahah damn u russ.. u were one of those people and i keep falling for that shittttt.....................hahahahahahahhaa
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:03 pm

dude, headquarters pro has just been too good to me lately! at times (depending on the map), i'll shoot my noob cannon from across the map, into a window, and get "double kills". as we all know, the thing that sets HQ pro apart from the other modes is that the enemy has to not only obtain control of the HQ, but also hold control for a minute or two. this in itself, means that its one big opportunity for noob tubers like myself!! i will continuously rain an endless amount of grenades on that headquarters and rack up the kills from those poor souls who have to sit there and take the shellacking!!!! too damn easy, especially with the "danger close" and "one man army" perks. i think thats why i really dont play too much of team deathmatch. in team deathmatch, the teams are not forced to converge on one location like they are in HQ pro. the most recent match i had, i ended the match with 24 kills and 6 deaths. 4:1 ratio for that match............i'll take that anyday!!! hehehehehe
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:34 am

nice russ... now i know why you play that game all the time. you should try sabotage and/or search and destroy. same idea as HQ pro, but instead of controlling a spot you go place a bomb. placing the bomb takes about 1 minute as well. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:36 pm

you guys hear about the new downloadable map pack for MW2?? supposed to be coming out for the 360 at the end of the month with a release on the PS3 2 weeks later. Microsoft apparantly has an "exclusivity" deal that'll last a couple weeks. curious to see whats in the new DLC?
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:51 pm

sorry ratty i havent been on the boards as often since the ps3 took a dive. kev, the post was new when i saw it on craigslist. otherwise, i still friggin miss playing mw2...sux hehe. at least ive been getting more sleep.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:53 am

what!?!?!?! new maps?!?!?!? woo hoo!!! damn... and i'm just finally getting used to the maps on there now. woo hoo... looking forward to it though...

ender - still not looking for a PS3 in the near future? ahhh well...

i actually haven't played lately... looking to playing some tonight although it'll probably be late... started working out again so i usually hit the gym after work...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:00 pm

read a couple of sites reporting on this. they pretty much said it's not just maps. there'll probably be new emblems/titles, some new spec ops missions, and some new multiplayer game modes (hardcore HQ is one that's supposed to be included).

anyways, they're slated to come out in the spring with the 360 getting the DLC 30 days before the PS3.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:15 pm

thats aight boyet.....i totally understand that you havent been on the forums since your PS3 took a nosedive. hopefully we'll find you back online somehow, sometime soon. i dont know why, but even with my other games (FIFA 10, AC2).....i still find myself playing MW2. i really think its because its alot more enjoyable now that i have the perks that i really want. initially, i used to get raped like crazy! nowadays, its either even or its more kills than deaths. as always.............I LOVE THE "one man army" and "danger close" perks. every one of my classes are set up the same way: assault rifle with a grenade launcher attachment, claymores, with one man army and danger close perks. and like i said many times.............i almost exclusively play "headquarters pro" to rack up the easy kills when the enemy has to hold control of the HQ. if i were to play teamdeathmatch, or deathmatch....i'd probably look silly getting raped left and right. with HQ pro though, thats not the case....hehehe.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:48 am

nice playing with you last night for a little bit xop... fun running around with the one man army perk with the grenade launcher attachment. the claymores were key too. hee hee...

check this out: http://mashable.com/2010/03/10/playstation-move/

looks like sony's developing a nunchuk controller as well. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 11, 2010 7:49 am

yeh they showed it on E3 last year..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 11, 2010 9:25 am

by the way.. check out the new look of my shop:

http://www.cafepress.com/pillowbrand

Custom designs..Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:16 pm

Mark..........i noticed last night that you were running with a grenade launcher. i was kinda surprised actually.......cus i dont ever remember you talking about running with a noob tube. it was crazy cus it seemed there were alot of grenades being launched everywhere. i guess alot more players (other than you and i) were running with the noob tube last night!! what happened though?.....you played like 2 games and you were outty? guess you had some shiat to do. plan on hitting up a bit of it again tonight.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:28 pm

xop... yea, i run with the noob tube every so often... depending on the game type and map... or if i just want to have a change of pace...

only played a couple games then had to log off to go to the gym... had to get my work out on...

i'll try to hop on tonight as well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:48 am

damn noob tubers.. i think i have to put mine back on ahhahaha.. and ur right xop that's all people use in HQ pro.. i was one of the top people last nite with like 12 kills and 23 deaths and we still won the game and only reason i was top cuz of the points hahahahahah
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum