NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm

DAS VI DANYA!!! Rossiya, Vpyeryed!!!!! ahaahahhaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 am

xop - nice playing with ya last night. he he he... even though we didn't have mics, it was fun running around with you on that map for a bit. brought back the good ol' days of R6V2. yea, was kinda surprised at the mini-ness of the slim. wonder if it sucks up as much power as the original? did you guys know that the PS3 when running takes up as much power as a fridge? hahaha... crazy...!!!

was trying out different set-ups last night. figured i should all the perks PRO levels. working on hardline and steady aim now. hee hee. hardline is fun. after 2 kills, you get UAV. 4 kills, i get a predator missile. 6 kills, i get a chopper. you wouldn't think that one kill makes a difference, but it definitely does. he he he... killstreaks galore!!!

thinking of picking up FIFA 10. woo hoo...!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:32 am

you guys are killing me...i think all of perks were PRO too...sux...dam you sony!!!...i think ill stay clear of any 1st gen console in the future
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:39 am

sorry ender...

so... been running with the ACR and figured that it wasn't strong enough. i like the gun but it just has no stopping power whatsoever. so i decided to make a class for it. have to try it sometime. also created a class for the M16 which i think is the best overall assault rifle (3 bullet kills). these are my most utilized set-ups at the moment:

Alpha:
Primary: M16 (red dot, FMJ)
Secondary: Raffica (red dot)
Perk1: Bling Pro
Perk2: Hardline
Perk3: Steady Aim

Bravo:
Primary: ACR (red dot)
Secondary: Raffica (red dot)
Perk1: Marathon Pro
Perk2: Stopping Power Pro
Perk3: Commando Pro

might have to switch out the guns once i get used to the M16. i don't like having to get rid of lightweight pro. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:50 am

light weight pro is the shizz.. that's how i run with the LMG's but i do miss one man army.. sigh..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:30 pm

DAMNNN.... AIzen is the man...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 17, 2010 3:12 pm

yup yup..........nice playing with you Mark. although i only stuck it out for 2 more games then i checked out, it was still fun. at this point, i am just shooting for the "one man army" perk which is achieved at level 45 (if i'm not mistaken). thats just 2 more levels to go for me. after that, i really dont care what happens. i could not play anymore and still be content as long as i get the one man army perk.

so dudes, anything else good on the horizon?? i wanna pick up Bioshock 2 but i'm just waiting for the resources to do so. i just spent a couple hundred dollars on an 1080p HD videocam. so gotta wait for atleast a couple weeks till i can get another game.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:28 am

yea, thanks for sticking around and playing with me xop... like i said, it brought back memories...

on the horizon, just looking at FIFA 10 and SSFIV. he he he... FFXIII maybe... GT5 maybe...

woo hoo!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:44 am

I have seen the SC2 Beta out "there" to download but you need a beta key to play and right now it is only online for the beta... i am guessing this will become some kind of monthly fee to access battlenet and not be the off the grid playing we used to have...anyone registered on battlenet?
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:08 am

damn... i haven't played in like 2 days... itching to play... MW2, that is...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:33 pm

yeah man.........i've been playing a good amount lately. up to level 44.....nowhere near you guys but for a guy with 2 kids, not too shabby. anyway, i had a crazy game a couple nights ago. i unleashed a helicopter gunship, the AC 130 gunship, and a couple of predator missiles!!! my final tally was 29 kills and 7 deaths!! believe me, that does not happen often! in fact, that was a fluke. nonetheless, i truly enjoyed every minute of it. dont know about you guys, but that helicopter gunship is SICK!!! I personally like the helicopter better than the AC 130 gunship. was really enjoyable, aiming my guns at those red colored diamonds and watching my kill tally get higher and higher! better yet.......i have the "danger close pro" which makes your gunship runs even more deadly!! i noticed that if two red diamonds (read....enemy) are close to each other....i can kill both as long as i shoot in their general vicinity. dont know if that just the power of the gunship.....or if thats my "danger close pro" perk kicking in. anyway.....i hope i can have more games like that!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:15 pm

by the way, i've been hearing that the PS3 is gonna be hard to find for the next several months due to some supply problem with Sony. anyway, i went to BestBuy the other day and browsed for PS3's. there was none to be had.....not the 120gb, not the 250gb........nothing!!! the usual shelves that would store the PS3 was completely empty. then i remembered back to the articles i read on low supplies of the PS3. any of you guys happen to come across this also??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:37 pm

yes russ.. that's a good one.. also u want something better its the pave low.. that's freaking insane...

ooh low supplies.. hope my ps3 doesn't crap out soon.. hahahaha

anyway.. prestige boys.. ahahhahaha it sucks that i don't have all the perks again...sigh.. which suck but it's all good and now i have 6 custom classes....

already level 5 first prestige.. woohoo...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:12 am

buying my arcade stick for street fighter woohoo.. 14.99 + shipping at buy.com.. and it's small as heck ahhahaha

*actually just 14.99 free shipping and handling ehehhehe*

Last edited by Pritong_Manok on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : found new information)
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:09 pm

nice Kev........good to hear you got the prestige thing going. as for me.........(if i were to ever get that far), i would have to say "NO THANKS"! i did the prestige mode in MW1........and it truly sucked being without any perks, good guns, etc.... i felt like a beginner again, getting raped like crazy by peeps loaded with all the good stuff (perks, guns, claymores, etc..). but thats just me. everyone has their own way of running MW2, and i can diggit! it was kinda funny.......a couple nights ago, i was playing "headquarters pro" and i just happened to bump into your brother in a random lobby. i was like........Freshbuko??......he's online??? needless to say, since we just happened to bump into each other.....we ended up playing on opposite teams. but then i thought to myself, Mark doesn't normally play "headquarters pro"...........i usually see him playing team deathmatch. ofcourse, our fun killing each other was short-lived cus after that one match i had to go and assume my daddy responsibilities. t'was fun while it lasted though.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:07 am

figured i should reply...

level 69. almost at prestige. xop - i think i'm gonna have to agree with you and not go into prestige. instead, i think i'm gonna go find all the golden guns... he he he...

spent the day yesterday editing all my classes. almost got all the useful perks into PRO level.

was working on the shotgun attachment for the FAL yesterday and some guy messages me saying "to get outta the room with the noob tube or he'll snipe me..." just had to laugh at that...

yea, it was good running with you xop. i didn't join randomly. saw you playing so i decided to join your session. did that a couple times with butch as well. you guys never invite me so i just jump into your sessions. HQ pro is fun. kinda sucks if you have a crappy map but the gameplay is fun...

he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:24 am

kuya just tell them to shut the hell up hahahaha.. that's what i do.. hahahaha then i noobtube em some more then they'll start sniping me.. big whoop hahahaha.. u get ur kills i'll get mine hahaha...that's what i say..ahhahaha yeh it sucks to get hit with a noobtube but if u can't take the heat then get out the kitchen that's what i say.. i've been killed more than my share of noobtubers.. so i started noobtubing hahaha..and the fun ensued hahahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 am

well, he sent me a message so i didn't reply. i don't reply to dumbshits... ha ha ha... so the second round started and i proceeded to noobtube the crap out of the other team. ha ha ha... he didn't complain that time since he was on my team... dumbass... i have his PSN gamertag so if you guys feel like annoying the shit out of someone, whenever you see this guy, noob tube galore... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:21 pm

To PRESTIGE or not to PRESTIGE, that's the question...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:52 pm

your choice with the Prestige mode Marky Mark. like i said before though, i did it once, and i dont plan on doing it again. i'd much rather have all my perks on "pro" and have everything possible unlocked......and just play it that way, then to lose everything and start all over. i mean really, what do you get out of it?? a different symbol to signify your level?? to me its just not worth losing all me perks, guns, killstreaks, etc.. just to have a different symbol than everyone else............but again, thats just me. to those who want to go the "prestige" route..........more power to them. its just not gonna be my cup of tea (again)!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:27 am

i think i'm probably going the non-prestige route. he he he... don't feel like getting everything reset again. and yea, you're right xop... going to prestige for those "emblems" ain't worth it.

on that note, i've decided to go for the golden gun. hee hee.. trying to get my M16 golden. got to do like 90+ more headshots. thought i was done last night, but nope... found out i have to do another 90...

nice playing with xop and manok last night. separate games, but good fun. even ran with some other peeps online. started out pretty horrible but towards the end of the night, was getting my fair share of kills.

oh and i suck at sniping. sheesh!!! i take too damn long... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

key to sniping... which i found out just recently especially in derail and rundown.. there are sniper spots everywhere...and just keep running to them.. hehehehehe hide in bushes..especially if u have the full fatigues... and certain boards i only play with snipers..which is derail, afghan, rundown, estate and underpass...so i got good in running to spot set up and and kill.. then go...

estate is actually one of the maps that i can go either assault or sniper on..

i think i was doing pretty well yesterday since i was placing third with sniper gun.. usually am dead last since.. people are running around to get kills.. hehehehe

so just keep practicing the sniper...thats what i did... am still not good but good enough.. and u'll have bad games.. just like i did..but just keep chugging along...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:46 am

PRESTIGE MODE FOR ME hahahahahaha.. i don't mind redoing them over but it is a bitch ahhahah
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:52 am

DAMN!!! Canada vs. Russia tonight... there's gonna be some fireworks tonight...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:29 am

to all the Starcraft fans..

http://www.cad-comic.com/cad/
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down