NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 14 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:54 am

next time i see you guys on, what say we make a party of noob tubers? and join a game... ha ha ha... woo hoo!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Mar 12, 2010 10:46 am

am down
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:30 pm

telling you man.............noob tube is the shiz!!! i've tried the other setups, but none stuck like the noob tube with "danger close". with that setup, "double kills" are a dime a dozen. i love it when i kill 2 freakboys at the same time!!!! suckers!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:01 am

hey xop more on ff13...

it's amazing graphically.. and story right now is confusing..and you don't level up normally you actually have to level up your own characters and they have like 1-3 sections you need to level up.. and this time around you can't stay in one spot..just to level up.. it's crazy..

and when i said fuck avatar..it's because from the opening sequence alone it blows avatar away.. and gameplay compared to the movies.. it feels like characters are still in the movie while playing.. you can tell though that it's time to play rather than watch but still it's like damn.. there's only a slight difference...

it's a beautiful game just letting you know and they also changed the battling system.. you have movesets now that help the team and stuff..it's freaking crazy.. and u only control one person.. the rest are AI.. and it switches.. all am saying is this.. it's an awesome and for FF fans i don't think it would disappoint that much.. and not even halfway through the first part and am in awe..

that's just my two cents though.. Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:39 pm

Nice Pillius!! i saw you playing it on the PSN and i had to ask how it was. i heard from other sources that the graphics were crazy! honestly though, i still havent gotten through Assassins Creed 2..........and i'm sure FF 13 is twice as long as AC2. so, due to time constraints.....i'm gonna have to hold off on FF 13. like i said before..............i LOVED FF 7 on the PSP. so, its not like i'd be a FF virgin. as for right now, most of my gaming time goes to FIFA 10 (Ultimate Team) and MW2. i must've spent like $30 on "microtransactions" on the Playstation Store for FIFA 10 purchases to create a team thats worth playing with. i still havent gotten a grade A player in the likes of Lionel Messi, Frank Ribery, or Christiano Ronaldo, but i got some solid B level players. my starting striker is Nuno Gomez of Portugal. if you'll be watching the World Cup this summer, he'll be playing on the Portugal national team. my midfielders are decent, but my back four (center backs) are freggin solid!! all my defenders are well known names and are veterans. anyway, enough of FIFA.........sorry to go off in a long tangent.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 18, 2010 7:09 am

no worries russ.. not into soccer that much so i didn't know what u were talking about.. all i know is my fave team are the netherlands.. ... NEDERLANDERS!! and the last team i played for in FIFA i forgot their name damnit.. but they had black and silver as they color or all royal blue..damn i have to pick up fifa
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:09 am

damn i haven't really been on playing. i've started GOW2 so i wanna finish that first. was thinking of getting FIFA 10 but i heard really good reviews about MLB the show. so i'm thinking of that as well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:48 pm

MLB 09 the show was one of the better baseball games i played.. i started myself as a 2nd baseman for the METs and even though u have great preseason.. ur a rookie or just first time playing ur created player u will always be in the minors.. i finished the minors as the top second baseman i think and they still wouldn't bring me to triple a.. so i sat out a year and traded to Washington..and boom starting 2nd baseman.. and then moved up to the majors afte 3 months.. it was crazy...

but like every sport game it did get repetitive but in this game if ur not the pitcher u only play ur AB..it's kewl it skips innings for you.. so i might be picking this game up too.. heheheheheh cuz i heard they made 10 better...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 18, 2010 1:02 pm

yea, i heard it's super realistic. like almost like a real baseball game...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:13 am

thinking of doing gamefly. anyone hear anything good or bad about it?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm

yeah man, i was also thinking about doing Gamefly before too. did some homework on it, and i heard that its nearly impossible to rent new releases. peeps were saying that they would be waiting for a really long time to get new releases cus those games would always be rented out. ofcourse, there's really no problem with older games that have been out a while. that info kinda put me off, so i havent signed up for Gamefly...........but its totally up to you Marky Mark. by the way Mark, i see you've been working on GOW3. how is it?? got alot of good reviews. just like FF 7.......i also played and really enjoyed GOW on the PSP, but (again) i'm not sure how it will translate on the PS3. is it worth taking a good look at?? is it the same premise as GOW on the PSP? Kev, where've you been? havent really seen you on too much lately.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:52 am

i'm actually playing GOW2. didn't get GOW3 yet since i kinda want to get the whole story leading up to the 3rd one.

yea, i hear ya on the gamefly issue. kinda why i haven't signed up.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 pm

gamefly that's where i buy my used games ahahhahaha

sorry xop haven't been online.. hahahah cleaned my room all weekend and when i want to play.. something else ends up happening which i need to take care off.. also been doing alot of designing for my online store.. http://www.cafpress.com/pillowbrand ..even though i did take the weekend off.. burnt myself out.. but starting up again.. they have baby stuff in there hehehe.. nah Russ u ain't gotta buy anything but check it out and spread it around Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 23, 2010 2:44 pm

pillius, i'll definitely look into buying something off your site for the kids. hows the wedding planning going?? what date are you shooting for?? make any solid planning yet?? Mark, i hear GOW3 is the shiz. my bro-in-law said he finished it in one day. im sure he was playing all day though. but from his statement, it makes me wonder how long (or should i say....short) this game actually is. He did say it was awesome though.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:55 am

yeh i heard it was short too. but that's people who actually prolly sit there for like 8-12 hours straight..or they just that good ahhahaha.. cuz i can never finish a game in a day ehhehee..

cool beans Russ.. but like i said u don't gotta buy anything hhehehehe...as for the wedding planning tentative date still..but it is looking to be in december my... uncle is trying to get me some info.. so some churches.. but the good thing is we finally started talking about it hahahaha.. oh well.. we'll see..

Damn.. this 5:00am workouts are killing me by the time i get home am so sleepy i can't even play ahahhaa..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:32 pm

wait, so Kev do you mean tentative date of Dec 2010? planning on going to the muthaland in January 2011. around mid January 2011 to be exact. just gotta put a request in at work, but i'll definitely have the vacay time though. where you guys planning on getting married........Manila? or the province where Sheryll is from? on a different note, word is.....there'll be 3 new gaming consoles coming out late this year. a new PSP, a new 3D Nintendo DS, and a new Wii. i can really care less about the new Wii, but as ya'll know......i'm a bit of a portable gamer myself. curious to see what they'll look like and what kind of functionality the PSP and 3D DS will have.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:35 pm

inquiring minds would like to know as well...

damn this stupid game. when am i gonna get done... sheesh... i think i'm pretty close to finishing GOW2. and once i'm done with that, not sure what else to get... FFXIII or GOW3? hmmm...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:52 pm

yeh same story here. i just keep rotating between FIFA 10 and MW2.....back and forth. got my eyes scanning the horizon for a game really worth getting. those FPS's that are out right now never caught on with me. (MAG and that other one??) anyway, the way i see it.....why spend another 60 bones on one of those games, when i get all my FPS jollies with MW2! in short, its kind of a lull right now. curious to see what E3 has to say in June!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:19 am

ok.. as far as the wedding go.. she keeps flip flopping(women.. rolls eyes) ahahahahhahaha.. she said she wanted it on the 8th.. but then she looked at a chinese zodiac thingy that she says she doesn't believe in but it told her that the 8 was a bad date the 5th would be better.. so now she thinks we should do it on the 5th.. she still haven't decided on the church and now am worried cuz supposedly i need to be out there months in advance cuz she also want to take pre nupt (pre nupt hell yeh.. cuz i rich biatch ahahhahaha) pics..i don't have any money for that ish..hahahaha

so now.. i don't know.. cuz if i have to be there months in advance that means i have to be there at least by october...and i have no money.. oh well we shall see.. but that's what's happening so far...

i really don't know what's going on ahhahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:52 pm

i hear ya Kev. getting married is actually a BITCH!! all that planning, plus you've gotta save money like you've never done before. either be good at saving or work like a whore!! i aint the best saver in the world, so what i did was work like a little biatch!! i'd work 16 hours straight, (what we in the nursing industry call......."workin a double"), and i'd do that once a week. plus, at that time........i didnt have a mortgage, and my student loan repayments were still in its "grace period"........so, i was able to pay for our wedding relatively quickly. problem is, now you have to save for all the "extras" which include such expenses like: the limo, band, wedding bands, the rehearsal dinner, church "donation", flowers, in my case (and yours)........airplane tickets, hotel stay, etc....etc...etc... all this shiz really adds up. anyway, i wish you all the best in the wedding planning. it'll really make you grow some gray hairs!!! if you need any advice on it, just ask. i did get married in the PI after all.........hehehehe!! so Mark.......where's the B-party gonna be?? did i hear someone say the PI????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:40 am

just picked up GOW3. it's sick!!!!! the first boss battle is ridiculous looking... blu-ray games are crazy... gotta re-start the game as i just found out i missed something already. shit... good thing i only played the first level so far. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Jul 19, 2010 12:46 pm

with a new Resurgence map pack released, pillius monk and buko juice have picked up MW2 again. he he he...

running around last night in 3 new maps and 2 brought back from MW1, there was some fun times to be had. hee hee...

anyways, boyet has requested we move the MEDI diet discussion over to NOMA since he does not have a facebook account. hmmm... shall we? or shall we force him to sign up for one?

i leave the call up to you guys... he he he... for now, the medi discussion will stay on FB.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum