NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 12 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 12 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:54 pm

dude, that USA vs. Canada game last Sunday night was..........UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! looking forward to seeing Russia vs. Canada. in my opinion, Russia is more of a finesse team. Canada though plays with heart and i'm sure they'll try to slow down the Russians with a hitting game. oh and by the way................I HATE OVECHKIN!!!! i hope that shithead gets severely hurt somehow!! nice playing with you last night Mark. dude, i didnt even know you can join a friends game on the PS3..........i thought you always had to invite your peeps to matches.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:34 am

ha ha ha... you're funny xop... yes, you can join your friends provided the match they're playing is not full. i jump in to manok's games, your games, butch's games... hee hee... just gotta go on the person's gamertag to see if the "join session" option is on...

that russia vs. canada match was good!! canada finally showed up. sheesh...

wasn't able to play last night. looking for some action tonight... hee hee...

oh! and i can't believe i'm at work...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:02 am

went 20 kills 5 assists and 6 deaths last night... though i was playing with prolly noobs hehehe... then went into my sniping mode and i got wrecked.. just one of them days.. oh well..

and also at work and now they are asking me to do shipping.. and not get paid extra for it.. way to go technisource/spherion.. first you want to let us go.. now u want us to stay til december and then be laid off .. and now ur asking me to do a job that i have no idea in doing.. because you guys want to save a buck.. douchebags,... let's see if shit goes out today..i can play stupid too..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:03 am

btw... what the hell happened to ovechkin at the end of that game? he tried catching a puck and he hurt his hand? only thing is, the puck wasn't going very fast... not sure if it was just a ploy or anything, but i lost respect for him on that play. granted, his hockey skills are friggin' spectacular (i've never seen a guy move like that on the ice with a puck), but his attitude leaves something to be desired...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:09 am

best hockey player name (imho), TEEMU SELANNE...

i just like how it rolls off your tongue...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:50 am

nah, Mark......i seriously doubt Ovechkin was "playing hurt". that puck hurts like hell if you try catching it with your hand. and those hockey gloves offer absolutely no protection in the hand/palm. i'm sure that hurt like f*ck when he tried to catch it. most peeps who play hockey will not catch a puck that was shot at them, or dumped near them..........cus they know it'll hurt like a bitch. that said, i'm glad he got hurt cus i hate that shithead!! he's definitely very talented, what i dont like about him is that he targets players with questionable hits. i saw one game where he hit some dude with a knee-on-knee hit, and the dude was sent off with an injury. Ovechkin also seems to enjoy "boarding" people, which is a penalty. by "boarding" i mean the guy is literally facing the boards, and gets hit from behind and drilled into the boards. this is an automatic penalty cus you can end careers with that type of hit. dont get me wrong, i'm all about the hitting aspect of the game.........hell, i did my fair share of hits when i played ice hockey.........but atleast hit cleanly. Ovechkin doesnt always hit clean.....and thats why i hate him.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:03 am

viva la rasa...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:06 am

hehehe... thanks russ for the info. don't watch enough hockey to know the nuances of the game. but thanks for enlightening me...

since we're prolly getting snowed in tonight, you guys up for some MW2 action? gotten clearance from the wifey so i can play MW2 tonight... still working for my golden M16 but i am level 70. hee hee... anyone up for some matches? i seem to play better when i run with at least one of you guys. seems like you guys are my idols... he he he...

well hopefully, i'll see you guys on tonight...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:43 am

i'll prolly be online tonight, not sure for how long though. hey guys, i have a question. i recently bought an HD digital video camera.....the Kodak Zi8. its a small pocket sized video camera that shoots in HD. anyway, i stuck the camera into my PS3 via USB in hopes of watching it off my PS3. i also was hoping to copy my videos onto the PS3's hard drive. problem is, the PS3 wouldnt recognize my video files. if i'm not mistaken the Kodak shoots with an "MOV" format, and the PS3 will read MP4 formats. isnt the "MOV" format also MP4?? i'm not really technically savvy, so i was hoping you guys can lend a helping hand. if i need to convert my video files to a different file, how do i go about doing this?? i'm totally clueless with this kinda thing. please lemme know.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am

that's funny... usually it recognizes all video formats. .mov is actually a windows based video format. .mp4 are closer related to apple devices. but nowadays, the lines get a little blurry since most video players associated with computers can play both formats...

not sure how to go about uploading your videos directly to the PS3. you could try downloading the video first to your PC, do the conversion there, then load it into your PS3 via a portable flash drive. hope that helps...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:56 pm

thanks Mark. problem is, i dont even know how to convert video formats on the computer. i might just end up returning my kodak video cam for a sony brand hd camcorder. i already have 2 in mind and i know these two shoot in "H.264" .........whatever that means. all i know is that the PS3 supports "H.264", so there should be absolutely no issue in playing videos off my PS3. thanks for the info though Mark.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 am

being that i'm snowed in today, anyone up for some special mission runs later? gotta do the job thing at the moment and some shoveling later... but i should be on later...

being on non-prestige is kinda boring... all those points i earn don't count towards anything now. hee hee... although i do like the fact that i don't have to re-earn my perks.

still running with the M16...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:41 pm

nice man. sorry about last night Mark (Thurs night). i was surfing the web on my PS3 phatty (in my bedroom)....which is when you texted me to play MW2. problem was.....my MW gamesaves (ie. my multiplayer rank) is on my PS3 slim which is in the living room. anyway, i'll prolly be on FIFA 10 tonight cus the FIFA 10 "Ultimate Team" was just released on the PSN. shizznats is badass!! p.s. US is spanking Finland right now in ice hockey!! at the time of this post its U.S. 6, Finland 0. seems to me that it'll be Canada vs. USA for the gold medal game this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:10 pm

i'll prolly be on.. having an off night last night.. couldn't even blast a thing.. with my sniper.. going to try and finish assassin's creed this weekend... so i can either get GOW3, Yakuza 3 or final fantasy 13.. what's with all the three's anyway we shall see..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:27 pm

finished AC2.. and i gotta say...DAMNIT....ubisoft u guys are killing me...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:03 pm

umm, whats that supposed to mean Kev?? did the ending of AC2 answer any questions??........or leaving you with even more questions?? i should get my ass in gear and finish it as well. was also thinking about downloading the Assassin's Creed 2 PSN downloadable content. i just downloaded the FIFA 10 "Ultimate Team" which makes it a bit hard to pick up MW2 or AC2 right now. but seriously, i really gotta get my ass in gear and work on AC2!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:13 pm

it means russ that ubisoft is killing me hahahaha... i don't want to ruin anything for you that's why.. cuz ... DAMN YOU UBISOFT...hahahhaha unless u want to know.. not the ending but basically why i am damning ubisoft hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:15 pm

stupid ps3..stupid sony.. seriously if it's not the diodes now it's the stupid network.. it's down.. and sony doesn't know why.. i swear if my shit breaks.. i might not go buy sony anymore maybe just get a 360 again.. at least they are more consistent now... nahhh.. what am i saying.. i'll just save up for a comp.. ahahha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 am

FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:03 am

Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:47 pm

dude, i couldnt get online for the life of me on my PS3 phatty. so i tried my Slim, and i got on no problem!! left me wondering why i cant get on my phatty but can on my Slim. so i looked online, and i read that this "bug" affects older PS3 models and not the newer ones. Mark, your Slim should get online fine.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

guys, this is what i read on N4G.com regarding the PS3 bug.......................

"The gist of the issue is that the ARM SYSCON CPU that is used to power up the front panel of the ps3, it is responsible for doing things like sleep mode, eject, RTC etc. is an old batch that sony picked up from the shelf like other manufacturers that has that calendar year bug regarding Feburary 29th on certain periods.

In other words the front system panel ARM CPU RTC is saying its Feb 29th, while your ps3 console is saying its March 1st, causing the {S3 system clock and the real time clock to desync, messing up security measures like Digital Rights management software and sometimes games that relies on clocks for whatever reason. As well as signing up to the playstation network… This CPU is always on even when your PS3 isn’t plugged

This problem is also happening with various development PS3 models as you well know, particulary the ones that has the emotion engine cpu/gpu for ps2 dev.

This is the one of the same type of CPUs that is powering up mobile devices like zune and blackberries, they have been affected with this bug, so they done some software patches. A syscon update can also fix this problem

The Slims Ps3s aren’t affected because they use a newer up to date revision on the syscon cpu that fixes this bug, except for some units which still run on the older CPU.

A quick way to fix this is to remove the RTC battery for at least 5-10 min and plug it back in, you will see the date and time reset, and voila… Or wait 11 hours i guess for this problem to mysteriously clear? FW update might be possible but because the DRM is screwy and updates rely on that, it could work against it."
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:33 am

its all in hindsight now cus Sony just fixed the bug. i checked it early this morning (3am to be exact)..........both my phatty and my slim work online. so its back to gaming online boys.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:46 am

correction..........Sony didnt actually "fix the bug", they just waited a day for the internal clock on the PS3 to fix itself. from what i hear, the issue was the phatty model PS3's recognized 2010 as a leap year. so essentially, Sony just waited a day for the leap year glitch to pass. Sony, you guys are freaks!!! dont claim you "fixed" something, when you really didnt do shit!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:39 am

that's what am saying Russ.. bastids...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content