NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:53 am

yeah Kev, regarding the grenade launcher. just aim anywhere near the guy your trying to kill. especially with that "danger close" perk.......as long as you are in the near vicinity of the guy (or better yet, if there are two of the enemy in the area), they'll be toast. one thing to remember though is the grenade needs time to arm.......so if you shoot the grenade launcher on an enemy that is like 2 feet in front of you.......your shot wont kill him (unless you are aiming directly at the guy.) this has happened to me so many times......i'll be running around with the grenade launcher equipped, then an enemy pops out in front of me. naturally, my reaction would be to shoot.......but i wont kill the guy cus the distance is too close for the grenade launcher to be effective. anyway, i played a bit last night online..........fared relatively well considering its been a while since i played online. but i just got home from Barnes and Noble and i bucked up for the Assassin's Creed 2 walkthrough guide. i think i'll be an AC2 whore for the foreseeable future. Kev, you finish the campaign yet????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:03 pm

nope.. mw campaigns don't suit me.. i never finished them ahhahahaa..but on assassins creed almost just doing the side missions before i go to the last city ahahaha..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:35 pm

thats what i meant Kev..........was talking about the AC2 campaign, not the MW2 campaign. your last city huh??.....nice! so is it a good story? does it answer alot of questions?? please, dont give me any spoilers cus i'm working on the AC2 campaign right now.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:17 pm

i can't say.. because i don't want to spoil things for u ahhahahaha.. sorry russ hahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Jan 17, 2010 4:18 am

Kev, i am totally stuck on the 1st memory thing on AC2! i did all the small side missions, bought a treasure map and even collected all the treasure in the area. in other words, i did all that i possibly can in the area i am currently in. (its the very first city that you encounter when you start the game). but now, i am having trouble cus i dont have access to those high perches where you sync your memory. and without being able to do that.....i cant continue on with the story. give a fatman a helping hand, Kev.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:50 pm

there's no marker where to start ur memory? if not and ur just looking for the eagles eye view you just have to find a way up.. sometimes the controls don't respond.. or u jus have to scoot over the other wall.. it's not that hard in the beginning.. so it should'nt be giving u a hard time.. no worries u can ask me anything though..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Jan 18, 2010 2:40 pm

Kev, there is a memory marker.....but to be honest, i dont know what the hell that marker is used for???? what do i do with that marker thing??? Kev, another question.........when can i have access to clothes, and weapons?? do i just gotta keep accumulating "flourins" till i can afford something?? whenever i go shop at the metal shaper dudes place, (sorry meng, forgot the exact name of that joint).....anyway, whenever i shop there, they're always "out of stock". so i can never freggin buy anything. please lemme know what the deal is Kev.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:06 pm

russ in the beginning..you really can't buy armor.. until i think.. after u get to ur homebase.. i was the same way ahahhahaha....

on the start screen.. just click on that marker so u know where to go..and just start that memory.. that's all .. and u'll get the hang of it afterwards..

let me know if that helps..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 19, 2010 7:27 am

i suck!!! tried playing last night and i just plain suck!!!

tried the akimbo with the UMP last night. had it set with rapid fire. perk 1: marathon pro, perk 2: lightweight, perk 3: commando. that was fun running around bumrushing people. they just stood there trying to kill you then you unleash 2 guns on them. ha ha ha... or better yet, jump at them with a knife. ha ha ha...

then i tried that stupid one man army trick. how the hell do you use that perk? i couldn't switch between classes or is it only when it goes pro? ridiculous... then i started playing around with different guns and perks... dunno why, but i just can't kill anyone in that game... annoying...

anyways, i'll give the SMG's some play tonight. hee hee... maybe that'll make a difference...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:37 am

i hear you...i logged on late last night and had a rough time...the good news...only 19 more kills before my raffica akimbo...cant wait...i hate not having my left triggers hehe

for "one man army" you just equip it then select which class you want..then wait for your guy to equip the new class (definitely dont do this out in the open hehe)...my biggest handicap using this perk is that i spend 90% of my time noob tubing and 10% actually firing the weapon...when used properly its pretty sick...unfortunately im just not as good a shot so i just run and tube
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

it made a difference with mine but give it a day or two with the SMGs i know i had too.. but i can evade more easily that i can with the assault.. just have to remember to keep pointing down since it keeps going up.. that's why most of my kills nowadays are kneecap kills.. ahahaha

alas for me still getting used to the SMG but i still suck this is what am running with..

SMG: UMP(might be changing to another SMG today though since i already got the akimbo for the UMP)
SEC: shotgun aa12( i got the akimbo for the ranger but i suck at akimbo i can't shoot with for some odd reason)
perk1: bling pro ( need it for FMJ and scope)
perk2: is the grenade thingy
perk3: i forgot but i think am doing one that i haven't done yet hahahah

alas..i need a new shooting game that i don't get raped in.. ahhaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:39 am

me too i hate not having the l1 button me too
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 am

sad to say but the rainbow six franchise is dead... ubisoft isn't making it anymore... sniff, sniff...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:11 pm

i thought they said they were but not in vegas..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:10 pm

Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Mark........where did you read that R6V is dead??? they should do Rainbow Six Cebu, hehehe. Pillius, i managed to figure out how to proceed with my campaign in AC2. thanks for the help. all i had to do was go to the "memory" thing, and viola!! plus, i recieved my assassins clothing and weapons after my "father" in the story got locked up....and he told me where to find it. the story is really picking up now, and with those puzzles....it really makes it interesting! guys, dont get too pissed or discouraged when you get "raped" in MW2. i mean seriously......with all those cheats, hacks, etc..... that peeps get for the game, its no wonder why we keep getting raped. i mean if you youtube MW2 hacks, you'll see numerous links on how people go to websites to download hacks on being 100% complete in multiplayer. aka.....10th prestige mode, 100% weapons unlocked, 100% perks unlocked, etc. my point being that all this doesnt make it any easier for peeps like us still trying to unlock shiz.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:29 pm

it's not on ubisoft and they haven't updated anything regarding Rainbow Six. all they keep talking about is GRAW.

it's not even about the percentage complete. i just wanna have a fair game. i mean, it should be about skill as opposed to "how many hacks can i do so i can level up faster". naameen? was never like that with rainbow six...

oh well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 19, 2010 8:46 pm

russ you think it's getting fast paced now.. wait til the later levels.. u'll be like ok i just need to get to that point.. so it saves and i can leave for tomorrow.. there were many weekends i wanted to sleep at like 1.. didn't end up sleeping til 4 in the morning cuz of that damn game...ahhahaha

and hacks what nots.. i don't stay in one room anymore hahaha... if i lose or win in one room.. i juist move on.. except if am playing novices hehehe.. it gets my ego when i can actually have a good game...on that note.. i love the p90 and u can akimbo it but i prolly won't hahaha.. just tryin to get my akimbo perk with the mini uzi then i'll be sticking with the p90.. i thought the ump was great.. but i love my p90 ajahahahahah
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:10 am

i know what your saying Mark, and i completely agree that it should be about skill, and not what "hacks" you have. but thats the nature of the beast i guess. i'm still only on level 37 on MW2 (that silver butter bar)........and to be honest with you, i dont see my level advancing anytime soon. (i've played the online game one day in the past 3 weeks.) needless to say, i'm the low man on the totem pole on my "friends list" on MW2. i've got the lowest rank, and prolly even the lowest stats. hehehehe!!!

Kev, i did my first assassination in AC2. just walked up to that fatfu*k and stabbed him in his fat belly......hehehe!! it's taken me a while cus i do alot of those damn side missions..........(treasure collecting, glyphs, etc.). anyway, i collect these things before i move on to the next big assignment. the games good man.........but i think its the story that makes it really interesting! so far it gets 2 thumbs up!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:17 am

Russ.. yes i did all the side missions too that's why it's taking me so long.. that's why before i finish the game i have to collect certain things.. i actually don't remember the frist assasination is this after the jail thingy with his father.. what part of the story are u on? just wondering? .. russ all am sayin u think it's good now.. just wait til later ...

on a MW2 note.. boyet kick my ass yesterday... but i love running with the p90..the only thing i hate is that it doesn't have the distance like the assault so i might switch back to assault and try the f2000... but we'll see.. i might just do lightweight on the assault to make it feel like am running with an SMG..

also one of my accolades yesterday was called the decimator.. meaning i killed everybody on the other team without dying.. i think i was 17 and 3 on that one.. ehehhehe.. oh that was fun.. running in favela.. against newbies hhahahahhaa
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:32 am

i hate this game!!! ha ha ha... tried out the one man army again... got the hang of it last night... now i gotta figure out how to use it properly...

the p90 is kinda fun but the range is horrible. that's the thing with SMG's. so i usually run n gun when it's the SMG's. might switch back to the AR's. i don't know... this game blows!!!

hahaha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:24 am

nice kev! i thought we were running about even...we normally placed within the top 3 of our teams..hehe. would be nice to get us all on at the same time. sorry i had to drop on and off...penny had a rough time sleeping.

my biggest achievement last night was omnicide...killed the whole team in 10 seconds...friggin "one man army" is ridiculous...i dont know if you guys got it yet, but "one man army" pro is just a faster class load...now the speed is ridiculous when changing classes. only 10 more kills till my raffica akimbo cant wait!

i agree with you guys on the smgs...the ARs feel better because of the distance. i switched my run and gun class from ump to mp4a1/fmj...i just want to finish this weapon to get my 10k...hehe. otherwise im using the tar on my one many army/noob tube class
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:28 am

yeh we ran even boyet but u were kicking my ass with that freaking noobtuber..the greande launcher i'm like sonofa..yeh i think i just did the last of the akimbo for SMGs.. so might switch to LMG or ASSAULT or i might start doing my sniping class. am not sure though.. but all i know is i need sleep tonight.. ahhahaha

oh damn i haven't seen penny yet.. i think am finally on the mends of getting better but still won't risk it.. i'll see about next week ehehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:40 am

and last stand perk is fun as heck especially when the guy who shot u thinks ur dead but ur not ahhahaha.. and he just stands there wondering why he didn't get any points hahahaha...killing people on the last stand but i also have martyrdom turned on ahahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:03 am

you use the last stand perk? isn't there a deathstreak for last stand? that's what i use... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum