NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 7 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:50 am

seriously kev...dont waste time with last stand perk...use the final stand deathstreak...that thing is awesome. this works the best for those days where i walk away from the game for the kids...if im equipped w final stand and i get dropped on with a killstreak...i dont loose my life. otherwise i keep on getting killed+respawned while i am away.

thanks for reminding me though kev...i do need a sniper class with one man army hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:08 pm

final stand.. i think i had that before but am not sure.. gotta look at it.. aight thanks kuya and boyet.. might try sniping tonight but we'll see hahahaha.. am not a big fan of sniping myself hahahaha just wished there was a silent sniping gun ahahha then use the cold blooded and ninja perk.. damn.. u'll never been seen ahahhahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:11 pm

and only reason i upped my last stand perk is so i can get the points ahhahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:25 pm

enjoyed the sniping.. especially in derail.. iwas 7 and 0 and then the server decided to crap out on me.. bastards.. but it was fun... i have gun settings now for different maps ahahhaa..twas a good night
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 am

yeah man...it was def fun...except my one rough game with friggin 3 kills...

russ how come you couldnt play? we actually ran a couple of games with kev, mark, and i...maybe tonight hehe...although lyn might have something to say...been playing all week hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 am

sorry boys about the early night last night... i think my ps3 is about to die. it only lets me play about 1 to 1.5 hours then the ps3 will decide to freeze on me. and it's always on the same screen... hmmm... i think it might be a laser issue as well....

i actually invited russ to play... he messaged me back saying he was actually logging off...

i can't seem to get better at this damn game. had to change all my loadouts... crap...!!! my biggest problem is i can't find anyone to kill... sheesh... sucks!!! whatever...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:19 am

kuya it might be the update... supposedly alot of people are experiencing that problem..especially with mw2.. or Fios is doing some sort of update to their servers or something.. that happened to last saturday .. i couldn't even get on.. it was crazy..

but the solutions from the blog is usually try using ethernet.. or wait for the update..i'd suggest.. see if it's better today..if not buy urself a new ps3 ahahahah SLLLLIMMM...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 21, 2010 9:20 am

just cradle penny in ur arms and just let her know ur taking care of her boyet... just like los and russ used to do ahahahahha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:59 pm

oh kuya .. i figured out how russ gets his ps3 updates on his facebook.. there's a facebook sign in page under account management.. didn't know duffy played i gave him ur screen name FreshBukoJuice..he says he plays everyday.. hehehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:07 pm

i know... i saw it there too... just decided not to turn it on... duffy plays what? what's his PSN name?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:09 pm

yeah sorry about that guys. Mark sent me an invite, but i was gonna log off in a couple minutes anyway.......so i decided to take a pass. for now i just switch off between FIFA 10, and Assassin's Creed 2. i'm sure when i finally do log onto MW2, i'll have my ass handed over to me!! hehehe. anyways, i just wanna say that Sony's new motion controller looks ultra..........GAY!!!!! looks like a vibrator for a woman, or some stupid hand-lightbulb thing a ma jig!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:05 am

so whats the word on "MAG" guys???? anyone play the beta.........i think you did Mark, didnt you?? i tried downloading a bit ago but it took too damn long so i stopped downloading it. by the way Mark, my older PS3 stalls at times too.....not too frequently, but just enough for me to notice. i've read somewhere that if its stalling then chances are the PS3 is getting hot/overheating. i've got another year on my warranty though, so if it decides to die then by all means, rest in peace.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:17 am

MAG was ... eh... it reminds me of a cheap imitation of MW2. gameplay isn't too bad (i like the parachuting spawn option)... the boards are huge!!! reminds me of the boards in FarCry2. i think that MW2 is still the standard. there was no NEW thing MAG brought to gaming experience so... i'll give it a 7 out of 10... the disclaimer does say it isn't the final version of the game... so who knows....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:56 am

havent played mag, but it may be awhile before i pick up my next game. i think r6v / r6v2 / mw2 fulfills my gaming needs for the moment hehe...any of you guys playing tonight? i skipped a day, so hopefully ill be on later on tonight!...still havent played any sabo on mw2 hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:02 am

all i gotta say is.. sniping is a lot of fun.. i wondered why i never tried in r6v.. oh that's right cuz when i did i got my ass handed to me.. it was a lot more fun running up to the guy sniping anyway in r6v ahahaha...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:41 am

ok seriously.. am I the only one disturbed by the profile pic that kevin is using... HAHAHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 22, 2010 10:22 am

i got height in that pic T.. i'm like a luchadore.. ahahahahahahahahahhahahahaa
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:56 pm

on another note... dante's inferno looks sick!!!! give the demo a try if you haven't yet...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:15 pm

boj / kev - whats going on with your ps3's?

is it having trouble reading discs? or is it freezing during the games. mine stopped recognizing games, then stopped recognizing all discs, but the system worked fine otherwise. i was able to play downloaded demos without any issues.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:34 pm

free for all tonight fellas?

trying to get as many people on tonight so maybe we can get some serious MW2 action done... whattaya say?

it'll probably be late... so...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Jan 22, 2010 1:36 pm

any of you guys up for a private match tonight? what time do you guys think youll be on tonight? would be nice to get everyone in a room...maybe well play some sabotage?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:26 pm

I plan on being online... boost up your stats with me a target practice...haha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 22, 2010 9:18 pm

my ps3 is good so far.. marks on the other hand... well...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 22, 2010 11:50 pm

went 23 and 12.. with the f2000 love this gun.. and one man army.. wow.. don't need to look for ammo.. ahhahaa

so i ran with:

F2000
One man army as perk 1 and secondary..
perk2 and 3: i forgot ahaahah i think it's sitrep for perk 3

ran with that in invasion.. 23 and 12.. Very Happy and my sniper in one match.. loving it.. hehehehe i love the 50 cal especially in rundown and derail..ahahahah
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Sun Jan 24, 2010 1:37 am

..and the ps3 blows again...my machine is not reading game discs again. ill try cleaning the laser again to see if it helps, but dam man...this friggin sux!!!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum