NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:27 am

on another note, had a pretty good short session last night...

switched my equipment for a lil bit. current set-up:

M4A1 with ACOG/Silencer
M93 with Red-Dot/Silencer
Bling Pro
Cold Blooded Pro
Ninja Pro

he he he... getting new tags/emblems again... i think that's the best when you get new tags/emblems to use...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:44 am

sorry boyet just thought it might work.. heheheh

as for mw2 session last night.. i do like sabotage.. had some pretty decent matches..35 and 23.. but then it went all downhill from there.. need to put bling pro again.. since the scar and is jumping all over the place when i shoot the gun.. anyway we'll see..yes boys.. i am running with a scar since i got sick of the 3 bullet burst... from the m16..

didn't get raped as much .. but was raped as well..

played with some canadians..they sounded like my cousin.. twas funny...

anyway prolly more mw2 tonight.. so when's the mw2 night happening.. i know Ron expressed some interest he posted on my FB awhile back.. ehehhehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:02 am

was playing team deathmatch express... came in consistently as 2nd or 3rd on my team in points. gotta keep getting better... the acog is helping with my accuracy... too bad the assault rifles don't come with rapid fire. hmmm... maybe i'll try the LMG's this time. he he he... or i'll save that for our MW2 night. maybe i can get some freebie points off you guys... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:01 pm

just found this...

http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Emblem

shows you how to collect every emblem on the game... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:49 am

damn! didn't get to play last night. now am itching to play... gonna try to log on tonight as this weekend is booked...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:37 am

kev....gt5 delayed indefinitely...

just bought a lens cleaning kit...now i have officially shelled out $15 ($5 lens cleaning kit / $10 for 2 dusting cans) for project fix sony's crap...

now i just need to schedule the time to dismantle it...did you guys watch the vid???

i need to friggin break down that bluray drive to bits...i hope it all comes back together ok without any "extra" screws at the end...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:59 am

well at least it's trimming down the list of games for march. super SF4 has also been delayed til april...

good luck boyet on your "fix sony's crap" project... i know how you feel since i dealt with it on that crappy ecksboks shit...

hehehe...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:07 am

man at least you had something you could return...id be more inclined to return the ps3 for a slim if it had value...as of now i couldnt even get credit for the dam thing...so now i am resorting to hackable options...well see how this weekend goes
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:15 pm

played last night.. got raped.. but i do enjoy sabotage more.. might switch to my old perk settings after i upgrade marathon..

sorry to hear that the PS3 is dead boyet.. no worries.. it'll get fixed somehow hahahaha..

as for me new toy.. and kuya gracie said i should've gone with the canon.. cuz the tamron lens takes great pics but it takes longer to take the pic.. ah well we shall see.. woohoo new toy!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:19 pm

i told you to ask her, fool...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:25 pm

i did she got back too late for me.. oh well it's ok Very Happy....as long as the camera works woohoo Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:26 pm

yeah, good luck with that project boyet. think of it this way.....you've got nothing to lose meng. it has, as you say "no value" now.......and if by happenstance you screw up your project......your PS3 will have "no value" afterwards. so, you've really got nothing to lose!!! my PS3 time has been a bit jewish lately. by the time i can actually jump online........i'm usually so tired that i am falling asleep. in short, i only have been getting in about an hour or so the past several days. sucks! looking forward to finishing Borderlands so that i can continue on with Assassin's Creed.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:04 pm

almost done with assassins creed 2.. russ.. just letting u know.. the story is so much better than the first hahahahaha...

and i officially suck in mw2.. i could not shoot anybody yesterday.. freak this.. and i don't know if it was lag.. but i was hitting people with teh grenade launcher or in the vicinity of them and they don't die yet me.. i fly like a bird.. freak that..

next game to get? i don't know.. but i did try the demo for nba2k10 and it's slow as heck.. so im not interested anymore.. ah well we shall see..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:25 am

yup yup..........Kev, i started AC2, but didnt get very far. like i said before.........dont have any weapons, dont even have my Asassin's clothing. i had boom-boom with that chic in her place, then i did some other missions. i think i'm on my first assassination though. i'll get there soon enough. i've been splitting my time between FIFA 10 and Borderlands. as far as MW2, i used to use the SCAR also. actually, my SCAR is loaded with a grenade launcher too, and is "Bling-ed" out. if you guys ever play "headquarters pro".............you've gotta carry the grenade launcher attachment. it's kinda funny cus when the other team has to protect the HQ,.....i'd be launching that grenade launcher from down the street and i'd be seeing numbers come up on my screen indicating that i am killing the enemy!!! from that distance, i dont see the enemy but i know they are there. i think thats why i like playing headquarters pro so much. anyway, i've been looking to pick up my MW2 game and play a little online action..........for some reason, i just couldnt do it. still is just sitting in its case downstairs. as for upcoming games..........i think for now its just Bioshock 2. it actually has online multiplayer now.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 am

yea, i tried playing last night as well... got ripped a new one... sheesh... i swear i think those guys at inifinity ward just mess around with the friggin' dynamics of the game just to piss people off. i don't know how guys can kill me so easily but i need to empty 3 magazines and a grenade on them just to kill one... so annoying...

anyways, tried out the light machine gun last night. he he he... that thing rips!!! only thing is, you're slow as hell... but the damage those things pump out is pretty impressive. what usually takes 5 - 6 bullets for an AR would only need 3 - 4 bullets on an LMG. he he he... might try to get those things mastered...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:17 pm

http://www.explicitgamer.com/blog/2010/01/more-modern-warfare-woes/

guys, you have GOT to check this out. no more need to worry about figuring out the best loadout to kick ass on MW2. just view this link that i put up there. dude, gets crazy kills without even trying.........and all you need is the loadout he used. its SICK!!! needless to say, once this tactic becomes mainstream..........Infinity Ward will prolly change it up somehow, so exploit it while you can!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:19 pm

DAMN!!! that's sick!!! hmmmm... new perk to upgrade... he he he....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:21 pm

guys, i changed up my setup to include "danger close" with the grenade launcher. (i've been running with the grenade launcher for a while now though). anyway, it makes a huge difference. i havent played online in weeks........and in my first outing (just now), my score at the end was 16 kills with 6 deaths. my second game was even better.......i was able to unleash the predator missile twice. that may not sound impressive to you guys..........but before i took my hiatus, my numbers were looking more like 6 kills and 16 deaths!!!!! unfortunately though, i havent unlocked the "one man army" yet. so i cant do the shiz the dude was talking about in the article. got about 6 more freggin levels before i unlock "one man army"!! weird though, reading about this cheat........made me wanna play MW2 online again!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:18 pm

man this sux...ive got all the perks i just dont have the game DAM YOU SONY!!!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:29 am

hahaha! nice boyet, you have all the perks but dont have the game. myself?.... i have the game but dont have all the perks!! we should switch!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:01 am

hahaha... i think i have all the perks... but i just don't have the time... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:39 am

watching that video reminds me of how much i hate grenade launchers... guess that's the way to play MW2. coz it ain't about who got the most skill using a gun... it's more about how much straight up anarchy and mayhem you can produce... dammit...!!! when's the next rainbow six coming out...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 am

yeh heard about the one man army thing..it's impressive...

Kuya - LMG's are always nice to run with..especially when u got slight of hand on it .. yeh the only thing is u are a sitting duck.. in the first one that's what i started with.. maybe i should go back.. cuz that's how i learned to evade in first one... and then when i switched to assault it was even easier.. just make sure u have slight of hand and lightweight on there it helps..

i got ripped a new one again the other day...playing some team deathmatch and sabotage.. but it's all good...

Russ - how do u hit someone with the launcher cuz i hit a guy directly with one and before it launched him then the next time i actually hit the guy and it passed thru him .. it was weird.. are u supposed to aim on the ground with that? just wondering...and also yes Russ equip that perk...it will make ur life easier ahahhaha

i need to do headquarters and demolition...

hey did u guys have problems logging on to the PSN yesterday at like around 830? i couldn't even sign in.. then when i got around 12 i had an update so i couldn't even play..so just wondering.. maybe that's why i've been lagging as of late...oh well..

just trying to finish assassins creed..and then mw2 all over again..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:48 am

oh and about the things of the guns on this freaking game.. i emptied a magazine on someone last night.. didn't kill him.. he shot me twice.. and i was dead.. come on!!!

then i looked on the kill cam and i hit his head twice but everything else was scattered..so i don't know if it's lag.. because when i was shooting the guy he was right in front of me.. damn.. i swear.. i hate this game sometimes
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:03 am

jus saw the video and i think i've been in one of those freaking kits..i swear.. it's not right but hey part of the game i guess..

funny thing happened yesterday..i changed my secondary to the bazooka.. and i went against a guy with a shield i shot the shield the and bazooka thing bounced of it.. hahahaha .. the guy actually killed me cuz of that hahahaha.. i was like that's one strong shield ahhahaha.. twas funny..

and that video was jsut ridiculous...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum