Modern Warfare 2

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:44 am

interesting xop. dunno if i would try out borderlands... i did however try out MAG last night. interesting... i do like the faction chooser for your character. i ended up making a chinese terrorist last night. ha ha ha... game play is a little choppy (understandable since its a BETA), graphics are not nearly as good as MW2, maps are HUGE!!!, and the whole angle of MAG using multi-team strategy? i can see it working well with the game. but i am not impressed. maybe the final version of the game will be nicer.

never played final fantasy on the PSP. FFVII was the end-all be-all FF game for me. I even bought it off the PSN just to play again. the thing with the FF series is that although the story and gameplay changes in every iteration, there's always a sense of familiarity when you start playing it. i've played every FF game that came out in the US (except for FFIX, FFXI and FFXII) and have never been disappointed with any of them. so on that, i'm pretty sure i'll enjoy FFXIII. and what's more is it's the first FF that's running on blu-ray. he he he... FFXIV will be different though since it'll be ALL online (a la WoW and Everquest). so that'll be something different as well...

Admin

View user profile http://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:01 am

on another note, i'm pretty much at the end of GoW. just gotta get through the second to last stage and then i'm there ready to kick ares' ass!!! woo hoo!!! good thing i like mythology... the story line is pretty cool... not to mention the half naked and naked women in some of the scenes. he he he...

Admin

Back to top Go down

merry xmas and happy new year...

Post  ender_bigguns on Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:53 am

as you can see its been a long time since i posted...took awhile to catch up..

man are you guys serious about mw2? there are definitely good guys out there, but your best bet is the mixed up team death match where clans cant all jump in on one side. the games are the most balanced.

as for some guys being too good...theyre definitely out there, but i have my one class to balance that out

ump / shotties w akimbo

perk1 - faster reload
perk2 - lightweight
perk3 - commando

its straight up run and gun...perk2 lightweight is definitely the way some of these guys get away with half of their moves...you can friggin dodge bullets with that thing...

otherwise...all of you are probably better players than me so you guys are prolly just getting sick of the game.

almost got the fmj on my shotties...cant wait to run akimbo / fmj hahahaha

try it out tonight and see how you like it...if you dont have akimbo on shotties, youll get it quick...just run shotgun on small maps and make sure you have lightweight...lightweight is key!!! hopefully well all get on soon...btw butch is bada$$...you def gotta play w him if you get a chance
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 am

nice... here are my perks (if i remember correctly)

perk 1: bling pro
perk 2: cold blooded pro
perk 3: ninja pro

maybe there's something to that lightweight thing... hmmm... need to check it out...

i guess i just get annoyed with the game's inconsistency in aiming... can't seem to get a handle on how most efficiently to kill a guy. sometimes it's one or 2 shots, sometimes you gotta empty your clip on him... weird...

but maybe there's something to building up new perks... hmmm... i think i'll go for marathon pro and lightweight pro... he he he...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:08 am

kuya.. dont' go for devil may cry.. something just came out...called bayoneta... blows devil may cry out of the water.. so for anyone who likes the assassins creed devil may cry games.. check out bayoneta.. Russ.. dl dante's inferno.. it's a sick game..

as far as final fantasy goes.. seen it.. it's like playing thru a full rendered movie. it's sick.. and russ FF series don't really change.. it still the leveling up and doing missions scheme.. hehehehehe

as for me prolly picking up NBA2k10 today(thank u kuya for the gamestop card) i don't really like sports games except for madden but i have the hankering to play some basketball heehehe...
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 am

as for mw2.. i was thinking of chaging my cold blooded thing since i've leveled it up..

there is some truth about the lightweight cuz when i was running with that..it was crazy.. lightweight and also the distance running..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 am

Boyet, ..........my god, where have you been?? i thought you completely forgot about this forum. i think the last time you were on........we were still playing on the xbox 360??? (prolly over a year and a half ago) anyway, welcome back. saw your loadout on MW2, and it definitely is a run and gun loadout. i remember i was playing "headquarters pro" and this one clan was playing against us. i think all these guys had the "lightweight" and "commando" perks...........cus they would literally run around like crack addicts, stabbing people. ofcourse, they would use their guns out in the open. but if you had to defend your headquarters.........all they'd do is run right in stabbing people. they were hard as shiz to kill too, because they were so fast. also, with that commando perk, as long as you are in the vicinity of an enemy.......you'll stab them. anyway, now that i think about it, i'm pretty sure they had a loadout like yours. might have to give that loadout a try. i still like MW2, i've said many times..........its a great game. i'm just sick of getting raped playing online. they'll be times when my death/kill ratio is like 7 to 1!!! so i kinda put the game down for now. i've played it recently this weekend.......but that was to complete my campaign mode. which left me with even more questions. i hate when developers do that...........they end a game leaving you wondering. but back to what i was saying........as for online play, i'll play it sure........but i wont play it as hardcore as when it first came out.
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:39 am

so i gave MW2 another try over the weekend... played around with different guns/perk combinations and came up with this combo that i'm pretty comfortable with:

primary: M4A1 with silencer/holo scope
secondary: M93 Raffica with red dot
perk1: bling pro
perk2: cold-blooded pro
perk3: ninja pro

i'm pretty much invisible to radar, heartbeat detector, planes/helis, sentry guns, etc. the only thing that i don't have protection from, claymores. damn those things...!!!

did decent... ended up bringing my accuracy up from 17.84% to 18.09% (yea kevin, i'm coming for ya. though you're still not number one on my friends list)... had some pretty decent gaming. i actually ended up on the positive side when it came to total kill vs. total deaths for the night. pretty cool...

saw butch on last night but i was in the process of logging off when he logged on. oh well, better timing next time...

peace!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:50 am

oh and one more thing... finally got an akimbo perk for a gun... it's on the UMP. yea, i tried out the ump for a couple games... that gun is cool especially when u have rapid fire equipped. he he he...

haven't done the akimbo thing yet though... might be sometime this week... he he he...

peace!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:42 am

what's butch login for the ps3?
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:46 am

Russ... you know los's login for the ps3? do u know if sepulcher goes online on the ps3? if they do let's get one night.. a friday night hahaha.. and run a series of games just like the old days.. that would be fun.. hahahahah
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:36 pm

count me in for MW2 party night... ha ha ha...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Kev, Los has the PS3 but he doesnt game on it. he just uses it for blu ray. matter of fact, he doesnt have a single game for the PS3 and i'd be astonished if he got one. so you can pretty much just count him out as a PS3 gamer. as for Butch's PSN name..........its the same as it was on the 360, "LlCoolBG". not exactly sure which letters in his name he capitalizes....... but i'm pretty sure thats how its spelled. as for Sepulcher......i think he still uses his 360 as his primary gaming console. not sure, but i dont think he games very much on the PS3. hope that helps. by the way, what is your bro up to nowadays in the PI??? you guys hear from him lately?? he's gotta be married by now!!! hehehe
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:10 pm

but yeah, if we get a gaming session together..........i'm pretty sure it'll just be us four (me, boyet, Marky mark, and Kevin) with the addition of Butch. other peeps have it........but they dont game on it. hell, Ron has like 2 or 3 PS3's but that f**ker doesnt game on it very much. he mainly uses it for blu-ray. (although he does have MW2, and i have played with him on private matches).
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 pm

uh boyet's out... his ps3 died...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:20 pm

oh yeah, my bad Mark.......i forgot about that. okay correction...........me, Mark, Kev, and Butch (minus Boyet). hehehe!! Boyet.....GET THAT SHIZ FIXED DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:23 pm

T has expressed interest as well... he he he...

let's run a free for all on "RUST"... everyone after xop!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:30 pm

hehehe.......nice!!! too bad it'll be all too easy for you guys to kill me!! i say all of us (TT, butch, me) vs. the 2 Sandiego brothers. one thing though.........WE NEED BOYET!!! without boyet........the deals off!! hehehe
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:31 pm

hahaha... no deal russ...

how about me, kev and butch vs. the marlboro peeps? that seems like a good match...

hahaha...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:37 pm

how bout we all settle this over bejeweled on the pc
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yo boyet

Post  Pritong_Manok on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 pm

this might be a fix.. i don't know if u done this but:

this has happen to me!! and i end up buying another ps3 and it end up the same!!! i fix both of them!!! and about over 200 consols with the same problem!!! this is what u do! you connect your control direct to your ps3. and then you hold the power button for 5 seconds!! the system will turn on!!!remove your finger for a second and hold the power button till you hear 2beeps then remove your finger and the system will shut off!! this is a manuel reset!!! the system will turn back on!! asking u to connect your controller!! you already have it connected. then it will give you about 6 options!! you will choose RESTORE FILES!!! your system will check for your system defaults!! then it will tell you that you have corrupted files!! and proceed with it!!! it will fix if you have problems with your controls,if it doesnt play games,blue ray,if it freeze, system shutting off,icon problems,only playing sertting games or movies!!! if you have problems or any question feel free to ask!! i know is fustrating!!!
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:01 pm

thanks for the tip kev. unfortunately, the resets didnt work...i didnt see any 6 options either...the ps3 just prompted me to reset my display settings. i found my receipt and it looks like i bought the ps3 on 01/21/2007 so sony said i need to put up $119 to fix it...sux. so i just backed up my ps3 and now im restoring / reformatting the ps3. well see how it goes after.
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:34 am

is that why you kept logging in and out of the PSN last night? figured you were trying something.

you gonna do the $119? can you use your sony points? ha ha ha...

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 am

as an added test i backed up my ps3 reformatted it, and nothing worked after the fresh install. i then tried restoring my data and nothing worked after that as well. my next bet will be trying to clean it out and well see how it goes from there... sux
ender_bigguns

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:23 am

yea... here's a link to video on how to take apart the PS3 and clean the lens...

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3&message.id=3626670

good luck man!!!

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 14  Next