NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 9 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:26 am

nice ratty...if anything i may venture back to rpgs or platformers and puzzle games on psp...found a funny article:

http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2010/01/sony-kill-switch/

just so happens that all my issues came up exactly 3 years after i bought the ps3...mostly coincidence though...all my other sony products worked fine after 3 years.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:58 pm

btw i love the noobtube.. people were prolly hating on me yesterday cuz i was just using to get points hahahaha.. to level up my f2000
it was too much fun.. thanks russ for telling me how to use it.. especially when that grenade perk is equip.. ahhahaha along with one man army.. unstoppable i was hehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jan 27, 2010 2:31 pm

Kev, dude i really wish i unlocked the "one man army" perk already. but as it stands now, i'm practically at level 39. that means i'm freggin 6 levels away from the one man army perk!!! love to just switch in and out of my kits while having all my kits loaded up with the noob-tubes!!!! Boyet, its a good thing you didnt trade in your PSP. you never know when those little handhelds will come in handy (as in your case). to be honest though, the game selection (up until mid 2009) was pretty damn slim. almost felt like Sony itself gave up on it. at that time, the only games that seemed to be coming out were all games tailored towards the Japanese market. that, and those yearly sports iterations (FIFA, Madden, etc...). but then towards the latter part of 2009, Sony started devoting more resources towards the PSP. (prolly cus they wanted a good amount of buzz for the PSP Go.) anyway, the selection is much better now. Mark, any word on your PS3? lost all hope, or you still working it over??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 27, 2010 3:15 pm

i've lost all hope... i've given up on gaming... i am now going to try to procure an Initial D 3rd Stage arcade machine... hahahah... just kidding...

i just downloaded rockband for my iphone and that's what's going to keep me occupied. hee hee... that and shopping for a new ride... ha ha ha...

what noob tube aiming thing? ah well... whatever... the more time i spend away from gaming, the more i realize i don't need it... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 pm

you don't have to aim but make it arc toward any enemy it was crazy ahahahha.. and i thought u had one army as a perk i didn't know i had to unlock it..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:17 pm

i suck with the sniping rifle.. and can you tell me if the physics of the gun suck cuz everytime am shooting the guy in the face.. using the acog scope..they still survive and kill me.. stupid gun.. damnit i might as well just noob tube it up.. bastards.. and i finally saw a guy glitch.. does anyone know if u can go on the roof on the other side.. in derail.. czu everytime i was sniping him i know i was hitting him i couldn't kill him.. also.. saw a guy jumped in the air from the roof 30 feet up and land on the other side.. i was like what??? anyway.. i got out of the room.. i got spanked.. but also there were glitchers..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 am

hehe nice kev...you finally see the light! noob tube / one man army is the shiz...one of the pro perks allows no damage while falling. im not sure if thats what you were talking about, but that perk was definitely fun to have...at least while my ps3 was working...hehe. btw my ps3 doesnt play burnt discs either...not looking good.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 am

yeh ...boyet.. but he was walking in the clouds for a good 2 minutes so am guessing thats not part of the game .. oh well... still got spanked.. hehehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:20 am

aaahhhh... the glitches are finally out... he he he... yea, the 30 foot jump, that's a glitch. a bunch of people do that on the xbox... making the game look more like halo than COD. hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:40 am

doo bi doo bi doo..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:55 am

new super street fighter IV... they brought the bonus levels back!!!! woo hoo!!!

http://www.streetfighter.com/us/game
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:14 pm

how you gonna play it? hhahahaha.. just buy the laser for 60 bucks.. ehhehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:25 pm

found another site with another one that supposedly works.. here.. try hehee

http://www.highdefforum.com/archive/t-107158.html
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:35 pm

uh... that was the 2nd thing i tried... shit don't work... that stupid firmware upgrade destroyed my blu-ray drive. and i bet sony knows this that's why they ain't saying anything... they don't wanna have to issue 500,000 new PS3's that they helped destroy...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 29, 2010 12:42 pm

aizen is a bad ass
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:27 pm

damn boys!!! i feel for you guys (Mark and Boyet). to this day, i see boyet on the PSN all the time. just too bad he cant use it to play games. i guess all i can say is.....keep trying and hope for the best. (or you can always dish out another 3 bills yo!!!). damn you Sony!!! damn you!!! looks like its just me and you for now, Pillius!!! by the way, Pillius.......AC2 is coming along nicely!! me likey.......me likey!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:23 pm

i knew you would russ.. i actually need to finish it.. hehhe being lazy though ahhahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 am

dude, all this talk about failing PS3's made me look into getting an extended warranty for my slim. i originally bought the thing from Gamestop and did not buy their product replacement plan cus it only covered one year. anyway, i bought it this past December (a week before X-mas). then i did my research 2 days ago and read that i could buy an extended warranty straight from Sony as long as i purchased the PS3 within the past 6 months. i do have to provide proof of purchase though.......which luckily, i still have my Gamestop receipt. gonna buy it soon from SonyStyle. so, thanks guys for making me realize that i needed this!!! hehehe
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:34 pm

aite, i went to SonyStyle in Menlo and reluctantly shelled out 80 bones for an extended warranty. you guys scared the bejeezus out of me. now, i dont have to worry about anything. Yellow light of death?...no problem, call the 1-800 number. blue ray player crapped out?.....no problem, call the 1-800 number. (ofcourse, it'll probably take a month before i see my working PS3 again). anyway, i'll be good till February 2013. watch, knowing my luck.....my freggin PS3 will take a massive dump on me on March 2013!!! hehehe
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:46 pm

i say let mine fail.. then i'll sell it off for scraps and get a high end comp.. then i'll do my gaming on the comp instead ahhahaha starcraft 2.. anyone?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:42 pm

in that case Kev..........lemme be the first one to call dibs on your PS3 hard drive!!! hehehe. (its a 320gb right?) hehehe. okay, seriously though.....i hope nothing bad happens to your PS3. on a different note, i just downloaded NHL 3 on 3 from the PSN. shizznats is too damn funny!! i was seriously laughing to myself while i was playing. there are no rules so i was boarding peeps like crazy!! hell, i was even taking runs at their goalie and knocking him on his ass, then scoring on him while he was on the ice!!! hahahaha!!! too damn funny! then there are crazy "power ups"!!! one makes you a super fast skater...........another, makes your shots ridiculously fast/hard!! ahh man, its such an arcade-y game, but i really enjoy it.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:59 am

nice russ.. hahahahah.. was thinking about getting that too.. did u dl the madden arcade game? jsut wondering how that was..

wow it seems like we're the only ones here again russ ehehhehee
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:39 am

yeah im just reading on the sidelines...blurays and burnt dvds definitely dont play...i will definitely wait a while before purchasing another gaming machine. unless you consider an ipad or other tablet a gaming device...hehe

http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2010/01/22/death-of-a-ps3-part-3/

otherwise, im contemplating creating a linux partition on the ps3...at least turn the thing into a functional computer hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:06 pm

i read that link that you sent Boyet. damn man!! it said something about the PS3 having a 33% failure rate!! the guy was basically saying everyone he knows had a failed PS3!!! thats crazy!!! seriously, thats reaching the realms of the 360. although, i know that Microsoft is using a different CPU chip with the 360 now, which apparently solved the RROD!! so, in all likeliness, Microsoft probably has a considerably lower failure rate than Sony right now. just ironic that most of us jumped onto the PS3 due to the RROD with the 360........just to get f**ked over by Sony and its YLOD!!!! ahh well. anyway, to answer your question Kev, yes...i downloaded the Madden Arcade game too. its entertaining, but i personally enjoy the 3 on 3 hockey game much more. both games come with trophies (if thats your thing), and both games cost 10 bones to download. Boyet, i dont blame you for just reading "on the sidelines". i did notice that the traffic on here dropped big time since the loss of two of our PS3's and their owners as well. so it'll prolly just be me and Kev for now, then in time, we'll all be off the thread just like we did once before. that is until something (somehow) brings us all back to the threads just like before.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum