NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R6V2 BLOWS!!!

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

R6V2 BLOWS!!! Empty R6V2 BLOWS!!!

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:50 pm

guys, there is soo much lag online. plus, if you die twice.....thats it, no more respawns!! for some freggin reason Ubisoft didnt want peeps re-spawning!!! i mean, damn!....its "team deathmatch" for gods sake!!!!....and you only get two respawns??....what kinda crap is that!!!! and its not just me, everyone is griping about the respawns. in addition, its seems really hard to stay on with the same players from match to match!! after a match is done, i've been getting the "you have lost connection to the host" message!! dont know about the player matches, cus from what i've heard you only rank up on ranked matches...........................................HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! THEY BETTER COME OUT WITH A PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

R6V2 BLOWS!!! Empty Re: R6V2 BLOWS!!!

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:52 pm

the general consensus from peeps is that they hate this game.......alot of peeps have been saying "screw this, i'm going back to COD4!"....and shortly thereafter, they leave the match!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:53 pm

screw it, i am gonna play the "story mode".................MULTIPLAYER ONLINE SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:04 pm

hmmm... that sux... bad news to hear... wonder if it's any different on the PS3. he he he...

oh well... we shall see... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:08 pm

why don't you guys get R6V1 for the PS3. just for old times sake... ha ha ha... it's only $40... ha ha ha....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:13 pm

Xopenex wrote:guys, there is soo much lag online. plus, if you die twice.....thats it, no more respawns!! for some freggin reason Ubisoft didnt want peeps re-spawning!!! i mean, damn!....its "team deathmatch" for gods sake!!!!....and you only get two respawns??....what kinda crap is that!!!! and its not just me, everyone is griping about the respawns. in addition, its seems really hard to stay on with the same players from match to match!! after a match is done, i've been getting the "you have lost connection to the host" message!! dont know about the player matches, cus from what i've heard you only rank up on ranked matches...........................................HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT!!! THEY BETTER COME OUT WITH A PATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Russ maybe the guy hosting set the match up like that?.. if not then that blows
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:17 pm

yea russ... try hosting a game... maybe you can set the respawns there... ha ha ha...

maybe it's the same problem COD4 came across in their first couple days deployment. too many people flooding the server... server crashed and isht...

oh well... we'll see when i get home... kevin and i will give the PS3 viewpoint...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:18 pm

yes we will i'm thinking co op tonight kuya and yes i have the cam so i can put my face on the guy ha ha....and if it is just two respawns.. that sux!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:21 pm

lemme borrow the cam!!!

although i always ran with a mask anyways... coz using your face gives you away... ha ha ha...

so nevermind....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:29 pm

u can hide ur face with the mask anyway so.. if u still want ur face on there it's kewl

Russ.. were u playing a ranked match? cuz that's what they are saying it's rank matches that are 1-2 deaths if u go to player matches it's unlimited.. and i think u still rank up.. or earn XP on player matches.
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:31 pm

ha ha ha...

actually, you can't put a mask on a created face... at least not in the first one...

ha ha ha...

see russ, you just need to play the player matches...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:32 pm

i'm sure the coop action will be fine.....its just the multiplayer online that absolutely blows!!! like i said.....they need a patch!! unfortunately, i cant see the situation being that much more different on the PS3. then again, you'll prolly have less lag due to the fact that there are less people playing online on the PS3 as opposed to the 360. but i seriously dont see the spawn bullshit being any different than the 360!! either way, post it and let us know!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 pm

here is what most forums are saying:

back in the days the early gamers of rainbow series had to contend with no re spawns.. which makes u a better player since you're not doing the run and gun.. this is what the older players hate.. those run and gun people that have like 30 to 40 kills and have like 20 deaths because that is not the concept of the rainbow series...the rainbow series was all about team work and tactics therefore it was called a tactical shooter...

on the other hand.. players like me who can't stand waiting for guys to come in do the run and gun.. i don't really care how many times i die.. just as long as i am having fun...

as i come to find out.. r6v2 ranked matches are more for the old school vets of the game... but there are choices .. u can have no respawns, 1-2 respawns, or unlimited respawns...but i never liked playing ranked matches anyway... since u really couldn't play it with friends... oh well i still up in the air with the game since i haven't played it.. i just read a lot of forums... we shall see when i get home tonight whether i like the game or not...

I will always be run and gun.. people will call me a noob i don't really care.. just as long as i am having fun isn't that really the point of the game?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:21 pm

hell yea... it's a game people... who cares how many times you die... although for stat purposes, it's nice to have a kill/death ratio of over 1... ha ha ha...

yea, we'll see tonight... we'll run through the gamut of game testing to see whether it's better or worse...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:26 pm

am no playing any rank matches though ok
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:27 pm

that's fine... i never played ranked matches in the first one anyways... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:57 am

Wow.. 2 respawns... there goes my gaming on this.. i have like a .05 ratio.. hehe.. 1 kill 20 deaths.. just was fun to even get that one kill and listen to you fools laughing... lets see how the dust settles in the next day...hehe...

SanDiego boyz--what is your assessment so far?
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:19 am

ecneret wrote:Wow.. 2 respawns... there goes my gaming on this.. i have like a .05 ratio.. hehe.. 1 kill 20 deaths.. just was fun to even get that one kill and listen to you fools laughing... lets see how the dust settles in the next day...hehe...

SanDiego boyz--what is your assessment so far?

I LIKE IT. the gameplay didn't change much. there were unlimited respawns in the matches i was playing (just gotta look for the "unlimited" respawn matches). the story mode is crazy. there is a big difference between the AI in the first one and this one. those fuckers actually do kill me. DAMN!!!

2 thumbs up for me. i unlocked the MTAR21 (or TAR21 now) last night. although i still think the G36C is the better gun. i'll play some more tonight to see which is actually better... kevin and i was running through it last night and it was pretty good. gotta get used to the controls again. i'm still in COD4 mode. i keep ducking when i wanna run. ha ha ha...

ubisoft did a great job sticking to what worked in the first installment. woo hoo!!! now i gotta work my way back to elite...

kevin - am at level 5 Marksmanship, level 7 CQB, level 2 Assault (i need to start using C4 or start shooting through walls to get this up)...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:55 am

MY MISTAKE!!! i finally figured out that the "2 respawn" deal is only for ranked matches. but, if you play "player matches" you can have unlimited respawns. i dont know what the hell i was thinkng.....its just like Vegas 1. funny thing is, when i got online yesterday.....everyone was griping about the 2 respawn thing, i guess they were thinking the same thing i was thinking!! anyway, that was a humongous error on my part!!! i like the game though! there is still some lag issues here and there, but it wasnt as bad last night as it was when i first got on yesterday afternoon. i was playing coop with Sepulcher.....its pretty sweet. i also played some Terrorist Hunts last night by myself.................i think i am gonna be playing alot more of that!! you can rank up, and unlock stuff like crazy with that mode. need 10 more headshots before you can unlock 500 XP????......no problem, shoot these AI idiots right between their eyes with relative ease....and bingo, theres your 500XP!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

R6V2 BLOWS!!! Empty not quite the same...

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:17 am

last night, i couldn't log on to any games. i played a handful but would get kicked off 2 minutes into the game... guess ubi's still having problems with their servers (a la COD4 in the beginning)...

in any case, it's not quite the same playing that game without my frag buddies. learning the maps in private matches was invaluable information that helped our learning curve so we can jump straight into public matches and not be asses on them. but alas... it's not to be this time around, at least until xopenex, sepulcher, llcoolbg, msofakinwetodid and ecneret get sick of R6V2 on the 360 which would trigger ender to come over to the darkside where i will be... i've already pictured myself playing this game for a while... same time that i played the original... so that'll be about 1 year until my POS died. ha ha ha...

kevin - i unlocked the M468 last night. that gun is dope!!! powerful as hell but loses to the G36C in accuracy... sounds real cool though... it's a nice sniping assault rifle... as long as you have the 6X scope attached to your gun... am at level 6 marksman, level 7 CQB and level 3 assault now... if you're on tonight, let's finish the story mode... ha ha ha...

alright fellas, hope you guys are having fun on the 360 side... happy fragging...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

R6V2 BLOWS!!! Empty day 2....

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:34 am

no fragging...starting to get shakes...thinking of moving 360 to living room...but cant...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:52 am

just get a copy for the PS3. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:02 pm

and the name calling starts... haha i was called a stealkiller in killhouse(which is dope by the way) by a brit cuz he couldn't kill him fast enough.. i just didn't have my mic on cuz i would've shut him up already DAMN ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:14 am

dont worry buko....you're not missing all that much right now on the 360 side. Ender doesnt have access to his 360 yet (but will very very soon), and LLCool is in England for training for a new job....so he wont be back on till April 10th from what he has said. Bleatch 2 doesnt have it yet (but he says he'll get it soon). but i am guessing that in about 2-3 weeks we'll all be in the full swing of things on Vegas 2. I've played with Sepulcher on coop story though. so.....i guess most of the old crew will be back for another shot in Vegas (ie. Sep, me, Ender, LL, Bleatch,) ofcourse we miss our fellow brethren whom are now on the darkside!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:28 pm

yo russ on the 360 is it hard to log on to multiplayer matches?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next