NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Oscar Delta

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty Charlie Oscar Delta

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:37 am

he he he...

so i was playing COD4 last night and i think i'm slowly getting to the level where i was at on R6V for the 360. i'm beginning to get "complaints" from other players of either cheating or stealing kills away from them. ha ha ha... slowly, i'm becoming a killer again. he he he... anyways, that's really the only game i play now. still 1.5 months away from R6V2. dammit...!!!

until then, COD4 it is...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty Re: Charlie Oscar Delta

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:21 am

nice!! i actually played COD4 myself this morning like at 5am (baby woke me up....so i thought, what better time?). anyway, the game's still really good and not taking anything away from COD4......but, for some reason i cant play it anymore for extended periods. not only that, but i cant play it as frequently as i used to. i kinda feel bad cuz Boyet, and LLCool will be playing COD while i'll be playing either Halo 3 or Forza. its not that i'm avoiding them.....although it may seem that way, i'm just a bit "burnt out" with the game. i guess i am just like everyone else.....biding my time until R6V2. oh, and for anyone interested my rank is 49 (three star general.....i believe). ofcourse, this is a lowly rank compared to you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:27 am

nice ratty... get that game time whenever you can. ha ha ha...

yea, it's a pretty good game but i agree with you. it's not as exciting as R6V was. granted the gamers are separated now by console, so...

i'm not sure what my rank is but i reached level 29 last night on my first go-round on prestige mode... the games a lot easier now especially if you play the hardcore team deathmatches... feels like R6V.

in any case, whether y'all decide to jump on R6V2 for the PS3 or 360... MARCH 11th boys!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:33 am

yup.....i'll leave that up to Boyet. if he goes PS3 for R6V2, thats where i'll go. if he goes 360 for R6V2, thats where i'ma headed. only time will tell.........its on your shoulders Boyet!!!! i personally think he'll go PS3 though, based on whats been going on the the XBL world with COD4!!! so you just may gain back 2 of your (former) brethren darksiders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (for that game atleast)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 01, 2008 11:35 am

yeh i gave up on that too ratty.. i can't play it as much as well.. not like r6v.. i'm just enjoying madden now.. am acutally getting the hang of it..kenny's kinda coaching me on it.. but no worries.. once r6v2 comes out.. i'll prolly trade madden in.. and COD4 cuz i don't see myself playing that when r6v2 comes out
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:09 pm

you brought up a really good point, Pillius. should i, or shouldnt i??? (trade COD4 in once R6V2 comes out). thats a tough one. i'm sure most of the guys (Buko, Boyet, LLCool, etc) would argue to hold on to it, and that its always good to have for those "i need a short break from R6V2 days" that are sure to come at some point in the future. i dont know man, i'll have to ponder that one. hmmmmm???????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:17 pm

Xopenex wrote:you brought up a really good point, Pillius. should i, or shouldnt i??? (trade COD4 in once R6V2 comes out). thats a tough one. i'm sure most of the guys (Buko, Boyet, LLCool, etc) would argue to hold on to it, and that its always good to have for those "i need a short break from R6V2 days" that are sure to come at some point in the future. i dont know man, i'll have to ponder that one. hmmmmm???????

HA!!! you so don't know me russ. soon as R6V2 comes out, "What's COD4?"... ha ha ha... that sucker's getting traded in as well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:32 pm

Xopenex wrote: "i need a short break from R6V2 days" that are sure to come at some point in the future. i dont know man, i'll have to ponder that one. hmmmmm???????

i'll buy just another game.. i'll keep some games i like playing.. like madden... i can always start a new franchise but aside from that.. am good with just one FPS.. cuz when i had r6v and COD4 i just played the newer of the 2... Very Happy i wonder which los is going to get ..actually does los have a PS3?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:47 pm

your right Buko....guess i did judged you wrong. i forgot about your habits in the past with games. i should just call you Crispy "trade that shit in after 3 weeks" Pata. hehehehe!! again, no disrespect. i say that with the utmost fondness!!! hehehe!! well atleast i dont feel alone with the thought of trading in COD4. But its just a thought, no final judgement yet with trading it in or not. Oddly enough, i still have Halo 3 and still play it. actually, i've been playing that more than COD4 lately..
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:52 pm

yep that's me... gotta trade that shit in when it's still worth something... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:31 pm

yeah or gamestop will give you like 15 dollars for it but resell it for like 54.99.. bastards and i renewed my edge card...but they gave my game subscritption to kenny instead of me .. i swear to you.. i'm afraid of the future with the kids nowadays.. damn i feel old haaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty nice ratty!

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:03 pm

no offense taken russ...i understand your boredom with cod4...im only playing cod4 cuz its a filler and with the DPrs its guaranteed that others will always be on...would play r6v, but no one else plays it anymore...

as for the r6v2 system, i still need to upgrade the router since i am running 802.11b still and as you already must know now with ryan...the kid will dictate the system...with the ps3 running in my living room itll definitely put a damper on the 'communications'...in the office i have no problem cursing away the time...whereas ill have to go at least PG in the living room...so time will tell which system r6v2 will hit
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:05 pm

uh i don't understand why you guys just can't move the PS3 next to the 360 (a la T's set-up)... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty beware of r6v2 as well!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:11 pm

ill need to give the ps3 move a chance as well!...this may contradict my previous reasons for getting it tho (purely a blu-ray player)...otherwise, beware of sequels as well!!!

im trying my best not to expect too much as well...top spin 2 was a HUGE dissapointment, so im hoping they dont ruin the formula (and hopefully keep some of the old maps like they did with kill house)...if they only have big maps and just add cod4 'flavors'...then well just be playing a different looking cod4 again...hopefully they keep the same feel while adding new features
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty btw...more maps....and customizable maps

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:53 pm

http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=11575

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15617/Call-of-Duty-4-Downloadable-Maps-on-the-Way/

(im thinking we could do a mini-rutgers map...at least busch...just the first floors or each building...game would be sick)...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:19 pm

ender_bigguns wrote:http://gaming.hexus.net/content/item.php?item=11575

http://news.teamxbox.com/xbox/15617/Call-of-Duty-4-Downloadable-Maps-on-the-Way/

(im thinking we could do a mini-rutgers map...at least busch...just the first floors or each building...game would be sick)...

nice... too bad i won't be able to play with you guys... ha ha ha... i suggest hill center... do it from the top floor to the basement... ha ha ha... and include the parking lot and auditorium... ha ha ha....

on another note, did you guys ever figure out the rooftop glitch on crossfire? i was trying it the other night but couldn't quite make it to the roof...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:29 pm

you know what......i actually was thinking the same thing as Boyet, only i never mentioned it in fear of being labeled the "party pooper". i mean yeah, Ubisoft will add more features to the original R6V formula resulting in a better game. But, i just hope you guys dont expect it to have the same "WOW" factor as the original R6V. as for me, i am hoping for an entertaining experience while at the same time not expecting it to be the shiznats of all shiznats....because in reality, its an improved formula that Ubisoft is coming out with and not entirely new groundbreaking material. the real test for me is when the game comes out. if i play it longer than 3 months, then it beat out COD4 on my game-envy meter. If i play it longer than 6 months, than it beat out the original R6V on my game-envy meter. only time will tell. anyway, thats just my 2 cents.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:35 pm

yea... from all the newsclips and talk about the game, i just hope they didn't f it up too much. i'm not putting any kind of expectations on it (coz that's what happened with COD4 and i gotta say, it didn't live up to my expectations)...

let's just hope the co-op play is as entertaining as it was before... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:24 am

coop play is like chicken. you really can't f*ck it up. but enough of analogies.....all the fun in coop is the fact that you are playing alongside your buddies. Ubisoft couldve created a halfway decent map, but as long as we are playing on it together......it makes it even more fun!! then again, i shouldnt be saying all this shizzat until boyet gives me a heads up as to what platform he is getting Vegas 2 on. lemme know Boyet!!!!!!!! either way is fine with me, if we go 360.....we should have Sep, Ron, Butch, and a solid possibility with Los. if we go PS3 we'll have Buko, Pritong, and possibly Kenny. the ball is in your court yo!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:42 am

r6v2.. i might not get it anymore..i think i might just trade in my whole ps3 for the wii.. am not enjoying it anymore....

PSYCHE ha ha.. but hopefully i'm not setting myself up for disappointment when the game comes out.. cuz if it does disappoint me.. i might just get r6v since i did enjoy that...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta Empty Last night's session with KOiB

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sat Feb 09, 2008 12:44 pm

FINALLY had a good COD4 session last night. ran with jay (gigi's hubby) and his friends last night. running some private matches since there was like 11 of them last night playing. ran some team deathmatches and some free for alls.

first of all they didn't even knew who i was. even jay thought i was kevin. so for the first match they kept calling me kevinmark. ha ha ha... but eventually i got on a roll. started making a name. taking top 3 in most of the matches. they were like man, Buko's good. ha ha ha...

guess that's all i needed. to roll with a crew where there were no asses in the game. so glad to say, last night's session was success. too bad i can't remember most of the people's names i played with. that's the one bad thing about the PS3's XMB. sure hope they fix that issue when HOME gets released.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:24 am

Nice Buko!! glad to hear your kickin some ass on COD4!! for some odd reason, i kinda lost the competitive "eye of the tiger" (in Stallone speak) with COD4. i mean, i've been playing more of COD4 lately, but i've strictly just been doing the "Team Deathmatch", and for one big reason........its the only mode that takes full advantage of the claymores. i just really enjoy embarassing people with my claymore action as opposed sheer number of kills!!!! but to each his own........you guys play competitively and thats great. i prefer to get lower volume of kills, but using my claymores. nothing beats watching some dumbass as he walks right into my trap!!!!!! even though i've done it a ton of times, i still get a kick out of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 11, 2008 7:59 am

russ... if you really wanna have some fun, try hardcore team deathmatch. it's the same as team deathmatch, but with limited HUD and radar. you never see anyone unless you have UAV. craziness!!! the guy could be standing next to you and you wouldn't know it whether he's firing a weapon or not... ha ha ha... major fun especially with the claymore traps...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:50 am

Nice.....O'Fresh one!! actually Boyet told me to do the same thing...just havent done it yet. gonna have to try some team hardcore tonight. hopefully, i'll be awake enough to play!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:12 am

had a pretty good session with the party clan last night. i call it party since they don't have a clan tag. hee hee. got kevin on some fo the action. dunno what he thought about it but it was fun as hell. ran some private free for all matches as well as some public team deathmatches. pretty fun. ha ha ha...

still honing my skills... passing the time until R6V2...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum