NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Oscar Delta

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty Re: Charlie Oscar Delta

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 12, 2008 3:31 pm

twas fun.. just wondering if i was lagging since i had to do like 3 different shots to the head just to kill some of the guys.. but all in all twas ok.. i think i've actually played with some of them... before.. but you are right it's lot more fun when the guys you run with aren't the stupid ones online...

and i was rusty as heck.. 9 kills 24 deaths and no assists.. damn.. i need 2 start shooting this thing again..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:04 pm

you weren't lagging... u just suck!!! ha ha ha...

i finally figured out why i prefer R6V over COD4. i have no physical sense of where my guy is. here i am thinking that i'm hidden when in reality, my whole body can be seen. piece of shit!!!! ah whatever... at least we've found some guys to roll with. it's fun playing free for all with those guys. since everyone's kind of on the same level, there's not that one guy that dominates all the time.

in any case, 1 month away!!! R6V2...!!! still working on trying to convince mikey and paulie to get in on the action by then. hee hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:35 am

u suck freaker can' even use an M16 ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 am

HA!! shows you how much you know... i was trying to use the AK-47...!!! i'll smoke you with the M-16... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 am

question.........does Mikey and Paulie even have a PS3??????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:42 am

if they get a console, it will be a PS3. mikey's in the market for one and paulie's still on the fence whether he wants a game system or not... but if they do get one, it will be a PS3.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:44 am

Nice!!! just asking.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:01 am

played some COD4 action last night.. startin to get used to it again.. was actually picking people off... with the assault rifles.. but still not back to where i was used too.. where i used to have 20 kills with a shottie.. on a big board.. but getting there...

i think people were using glitches on me on my last mach last night... cuz i saw people where they shouldn't be in ambush like.. in a empty building where there are no stairs to get to it.. or maybe i jus suck at timing my jumps oh well but i was getting shot at where i was never getting shot at before..

i think i got too complacent.. i actually don't move around anymore.. that's why i was getting killed because they can just aim at my head while am loading them up with bullets...and i actually don't check where everyone is ... i just run now.. and got used to the firepower in hardcore.. since it takes less bullets.. when i got to free for all i think that's all the bullets i need... kinda funny that way oh well.. i'll play some more tonight...

kuya i couldn't connect to u yesterday...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:25 am

too bad... usagi, spitback, macross and i were running things last night. suckas were getting served by us last night. first match, i had 29 kills, second match, i had 22. ha ha ha... all on team deathmatch.

i started off playing hardcore by myself until the guys came in. i realize hardcore blows unless you wanna specialize in sniping. and if you know where all the glitches are (ambush has a ton!!!), you'll never see where you're getting hit from. i think i'll switch to regular deathmatch again.

i'm trying for the golden m-16. hee hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty and the clan grows

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 15, 2008 10:00 am

tried out the LMG M60 last night. on hardcore, i was pretty unstoppable. map was overgrown. so i camped out at one end of the ditch area. perfect view of the rooftops. every guy that went on that rooftop, i was like bang!!! one shot, one kill. they must've gotten pissed coz they logged off as soon as the match ended. hmmm... might have to re-think my pre-conceived notions on the LMG's.

kevin - usagi and those guys added a couple of new recruits last night. we were rolling 7 deep. we didn't even have you or jay on. i'll try to get jeprokz and meemaddnice on the action as well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty new maps coming for COD4

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:56 am

i just got an email from Activision (i subscribed to the COD website).

new maps will be coming for COD4 in spring. he he he... too bad, we'll probably be all on R6V2 by then.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:49 pm

Nice Buko!!! your right though, too bad we'll be on Vegas 2 by that time. a little too late for the COD4 machine! would've been nice if it came out a month ago, cuz there is a serious lull right now in regards to game releases. by the way, thanks again for Ryan's outfit Buko!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty Bored with COD4 challenges?

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:37 pm

i've been so bored with the challenges on COD4 lately that i've basically given up on them. i'm not really paying attention to getting them unless i wanna level up faster. if you ask me, it's kinda pointless to have those challenges.

so, in order to keep myself from getting bored and not caring about the game anymore, i've extended a challenge to myself. in the leaderboards section of the game, i've been slowly building my accuracy and kill ratio up.

1 month ago (when i restarted as FreshBukoJuice), my accuracy was around 15.46% and my kill ratio was at .88. today my accuracy is at 18.04% and a kill ratio of 1.03. he he he... trying to get to the magic 2.00 kill ratio. kevin's friggin' accuracy is at 21.xx%.... ridiculous!!! although i got it on him in the kill ratio department.

so now that's my challenge to you folks... who can have the highest kill ratio and accuracy by the time R6V2 rolls out.

happy hunting fellas...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:58 pm

FreshBukoJuice wrote:i've been so bored with the challenges on COD4 lately that i've basically given up on them. i'm not really paying attention to getting them unless i wanna level up faster. if you ask me, it's kinda pointless to have those challenges.

so, in order to keep myself from getting bored and not caring about the game anymore, i've extended a challenge to myself. in the leaderboards section of the game, i've been slowly building my accuracy and kill ratio up.

1 month ago (when i restarted as FreshBukoJuice), my accuracy was around 15.46% and my kill ratio was at .88. today my accuracy is at 18.04% and a kill ratio of 1.03. he he he... trying to get to the magic 2.00 kill ratio. kevin's friggin' accuracy is at 21.xx%.... ridiculous!!! although i got it on him in the kill ratio department.

so now that's my challenge to you folks... who can have the highest kill ratio and accuracy by the time R6V2 rolls out.

happy hunting fellas...

one thing at a time.. my goal is not to be last place in the damn matches.. haha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty Renting?!?!?

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:14 am

boyet - were you able to procure a copy of COD4? was looking for you last night. so if you're interested in running, i'll probably be on tonight... hope to see you on...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:55 pm

can't even log on.. stupid comcast...i swear to u...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty DAMN!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:13 am

holy crap... played a little COD4 last night...

Team Deathmatch, Downpour, 6 vs. 6...

I was doing pretty well (had a 22 kill streak)... so i thought I'd probably end up with around 28 - 30 kills... round ends...

My score flashed: 46 Kills, 1 Assist, 6 Deaths... I was like "Holy shit!!!"... my team won 750 - 530... so pretty much, i scored almost as much as the other team combined. ha ha ha... dunno how i did it... i must've been in the zone or something coz after that match, i couldn't get my kills over 30... ha ha ha...

that's the highlight of my COD4 career so far...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:21 pm

i think i actually have a hankering to play some COD4... weird...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:54 am

marc......did you trade in your COD4 already??? i still have mine, thats in the "dont trade in" pile for now.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:56 am

i still got mine... just in case... half of my buddy list plays on R6V2 and the other half are COD4 fanatics... he he he...

GTA4 comes out next week though... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:38 pm

nice!! yeah, i definitely wanna get GTA4....i prolly wont be able to get it immediately though. i think i'll have to wait a couple weeks.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 2 Empty let me know...

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Apr 24, 2008 1:59 pm

let me know what you guys think about gta4's multiplayer...ive been thinking about cod4 lately, but i didnt want to pay for the map pack...im startin to figure if im gonna pay for more cod4, then maybe i should just buy a used cod4 game for the ps3 and get the maps for free...or...maybe spend the money on gta iv if the multiplayer is decent...u guys find out of gt prologue is any good?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:17 pm

nice... yea, hopefully GTA's multiplayer mode doesn't disappoint. this'll be my first foray into playing that game. the game modes just sound so hilariously, ridiculous... he he he...

COD4 for the PS3, huh? nice...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:43 pm

you serious Buk's?? you never played any iteration of GTA???? i used to play that game alot (pre-Top Spin) on the PS2.......causing all that mayhem: shooting cops, punching some pedestrian in the back of the head and running away just to pull out a driver from his/her car and stealing it, then running over a motorcyclist with the stolen car, all the while running away from the cops. if i felt really ambitious.....i'd get the cops so pissed off they'd send the SWAT team after me with their machine guns-a-blazin!! i could only imagine that GTA4 is just as fun except magnified tenfold! plus the introduction of multiplayer to GTA4 will be the real draw!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm

well, not really...

i did play it a couple times but my total play time on that game must be 10 hours tops. but i didn't like FPS's before R6V on the 360, AND LOOK WHAT HAPPENED... i became 1 of 2 ELITES (yea boyet!!) amongst us. so who knows what GTA4 has in store for me... i'm just looking forward to that RACE match in multiplayer... that isht is gonna be HHHOOOOTTTT!!! i just hope it's as good as advertised...

and i hope that you can make your own guy to run around in multiplayer...!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum