NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charlie Oscar Delta

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 3 Empty fps...

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:00 am

seriously...ratty...you dont want it to come to a point where me and boj are logging in more gta time than you...hehe...dunno tho...was never too good at the racing games...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 3 Empty Re: Charlie Oscar Delta

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:14 am

boyet....are you talking about Grand Theft Auto 4 (GTA4) or Gran Turismo 5 (GT5)????? i ask, only because you mentioned something about "not being good at racing games" in reference to GTA4 (atleast thats what it sounded like). GTA4 isnt a racing game....there is some driving involved but its more of a fps/cops n robbers type game. you prolly were referring to GT5. anyway, are you gonna get GTA4 for the 360?????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:24 am

you can make your own player online multi... as for racing yes russ one of the game modes is racing in multiplayer haha that would kewl.. trying to kill each other just so we can finish first...ha ha.. that will be great...

as for me i will be getting it myself.. can't wait.. the last real GTA i played was san andreas and i loved every minute of it...ha ha

oh by the way i saw some gameplay on it already.. physics do work in this game supposedly.. if it's raining u actually will have to drive slow or your car might tailspin...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Charlie Oscar Delta - Page 3 Empty ratty

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:38 am

i was actually referring to gta iv...it sounded like there was some sort of street battle game mode...me and cars dont go well in video games...unless its mario kart...hehe dunno yet if im getting gta or gt...will let the general public flush out the opinions..
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:51 am

ha ha ha... seems like xop's gotta make a decision on whether to get GTA4 for the PS3 or the 360. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:37 pm

you're right marc.......gots to make a decision soon on whether to get GTA4 for the 360 or PS3. only time will tell.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum