NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Army of Two and R6V2!!!! Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Go down

Army of Two and R6V2!!!!  Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Army of Two and R6V2!!!! Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Sat Feb 16, 2008 8:53 am

hey boys, leave it up to EA and freggin Ubisoft to come out with two really good games within 2 weeks of each other!!! i want both of them!! only thing is, i'm not sure i wanna spend 120 bones for them!! i saw some trailers of the Army of Two gameplay......and it looks freggin sick!! Joe L (aka Foshizl) expressed alot of interest in AO2 and was asking me to partner up with him, but i realistically dont see him playing it much based on his history with his previous games and his work schedule. ideally, it would be nice to have Boyet or LLCool on AO2 but that ain't happening because i'm sure they will spend every xbox moment on R6V2!! the same goes for Pillius and Buko on the PS3. actually, im not sure when AO2 comes out for the PS3, but for the 360 it comes out March 2nd or 3rd. ahh well, looks like i'll have to coax my brother (that freggin Wetod) into getting Army of 2. see you guys (Ender, LLCool) in Vegas in a month......until then, you can find me on the pitch in FIFA 08!!! (by the way, thats got to be the best Soccer Sim i've played yet.....and i've played my healthy share of em!!)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Army of Two and R6V2!!!!  Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Army of Two and R6V2!!!! Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:55 am

hey russ... yea, buko and manok are interested about AO2. ever since it's announcement last october. PS3 release is march 9th. if if we do get it though, it'll be the buko/manok show on the PS3. kevin - u still wanna get it? let me know. i have that $50 credit with gamestop. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Army of Two and R6V2!!!!  Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: Army of Two and R6V2!!!! Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:01 pm

i prolly will get it.. but not until a month or so after r6v.. cuz i need to put some time in that.. but if you get sooner i'll get it then too..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Feb 17, 2008 2:08 pm

nice.....after thinking about it, i might just have to wait until my interest in Vegas 2 wanes a bit before i get AO2. who knows when that will be??.........could be by April, or it could be next Fall. we shall see. i definitely wanna get AO2 though.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Army of Two and R6V2!!!!  Shizzat!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty r6v2 gonna be $70

Post  ecneret Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:29 pm

I think i saw retail prices going to go for $69.99... bastids
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 19, 2008 7:53 am

nah TT, i just checked prices for 360 games are still 60 bones. maybe you saw a special edition game with commentary and crap like that.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:35 pm

yep. the regular game is $59.99. there's a limited edition available for $69.99. according to gamestop.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down