NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

5 posters

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty R6V2 pushed back!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 13, 2008 7:45 am

DAMN!!! R6V2 release date has been pushed back to 03.18.2008. DAMMIT!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:31 am

"Vegas 2 will reward returning gamers with enough XP to make the first rank, as well as extra gear to help you on your mission. If you are a returning Elite (or completed story mode on realistic difficulty) you will be rewarded all the benefits that veteran gamers get + more."

Nice!!!! too freggin bad i never made "elite" on Vegas 1!! i am still 3 bars away from elite with no chance of leveling up unless i were to rent Vegas 1. atleast i should be entitled to the "extra gear" for returning gamers!! damn, makes me wanna spend the next month playing Vegas 1 again just to (maybe) make elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say "maybe" because, as you guys know.....it takes a ridiculously long time just to level up in Vegas 1. i seriously hope they shorten the leveling-up scheme a bit for Vegas 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:37 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:DAMN!!! R6V2 release date has been pushed back to 03.18.2008. DAMMIT!!!

i knew they were gonan push it back.. question is it only for the ps3?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:40 am

i think it's for everyone...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:43 pm

Xopenex wrote:"Vegas 2 will reward returning gamers with enough XP to make the first rank, as well as extra gear to help you on your mission. If you are a returning Elite (or completed story mode on realistic difficulty) you will be rewarded all the benefits that veteran gamers get + more."

Nice!!!! too freggin bad i never made "elite" on Vegas 1!! i am still 3 bars away from elite with no chance of leveling up unless i were to rent Vegas 1. atleast i should be entitled to the "extra gear" for returning gamers!! damn, makes me wanna spend the next month playing Vegas 1 again just to (maybe) make elite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i say "maybe" because, as you guys know.....it takes a ridiculously long time just to level up in Vegas 1. i seriously hope they shorten the leveling-up scheme a bit for Vegas 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i kinda liked the leveling up in R6V. since it took a long time, it gave you more of a sense of accomplishment... like when you made elite, it was like you climbed everest. he he he... yea, too bad i can't use my "elite" status since it was on the 360. oh well, i like sneaking around as a lower level guy killing everyone anyways. then everyone's like "WTF?!?!" he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty no more red dot for popping from cover...

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Feb 14, 2008 9:39 am

or at least youre penalized...
"I'm not cheating... a fly died in the center of my screen"
In multiplayer modes, players do not have a crosshair when covering against a wall. If you've played Vegas 1 multiplayer, you most likely came across a gamer who put a black dot in the middle of their screen with a marker, or a put a small rip of paper in the center held by a piece of tape. Whatever the case may be, there was no way to stop them from aiming from behind cover with their self-made crosshair and killing you in a blink of an eye. Enter Vegas 2, where pop-n-shoot has a movement penalty applied to the accuracy. Players are encouraged to peek around corners when waiting instead of covering to pop-n-shoot.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:30 am

G4TV did a hands on review of R6V2 last night. the game looks good. they're doing an in-depth review again. i think it might be tonight. also, they're reviewing AO2 as well. they were showing some game footage last night. looks dope!!!! kevin - you still interested in getting it. it'll be out next tuesday. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:32 am

next tuesday? maybe then.. if i can find a gamestop that will sell it to me.... but it might not be enough time for r6v2
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:07 am

so i missed the rainbow 6 vegas 2 show on xplay last night...since comcast blows in my area.. and decided it would only show me the message "the channel will be available momentarily" but anyway so i went onto g4tv.com this morning and i heard some stuff that some of you might already know off...

enemy AI is now smarter..they'll actually throw smokebombs and not just grenades.. hey kuya and boyet ur trick might work on them since.. they said the enemy AI will switch to nightvision...

more weapons always a plus...and upgraded version of the m4 the m468.. never really used the m4 though so i wouldn't know...

just hopefully ubisoft didn't ruin the game since it seems more like a COD4 thing now.. who knows.. next week boys next week..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:51 am

i actually saw the show last night and they even showed a "cheat" for one of the levels already.

from the game footage, game still looks like it plays like the first one. just nicer graphics and a scoring system similar to COD4 was added.

they also went through the strip club level last night. pretty cool!!!

i cannot wait... woo hoo...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:44 pm

oh i have hd cable now too since am going to help my dad in paying some bills of the house.. let's start with the cable bill first.. so at least it's still manageable hopefully.
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 pm

dudeesssss.... am going to miss playing with you guys for real on this but there is one game option in multiplayer called team leader and the leader of the group knows where the other leader is and he has to convey it to all his teammates it's freaking crazy and i also see that you can shoot through the shield's glass window if some guy wants to use a shield..i was like crazyyyyy.... oh this game is going to be crazy...and in the first one can you tell your teammates when ur playing story mode.. who to shoot.. cuz in this one you can.. u can mark them so the team will take the two out while u take the 3rd one.. out... am amped for this game...

my hours changed too...am 9-6 starting monday.. i might be closing down shop everyday.. woohoo this is crazy...i think they trust me enough ha ha .. sides there's cameras everywhere anyway.. well hopefully everything will be fine.. i've been here officially a month and i still really don't know anything...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:09 pm

uh... you could mark "targets" for your team members in the first one as well. ha ha ha... guess you didn't use that option... he he he...

yea, i heard about the smarter AI's as well. it's all good...

yea, they showed the Team Leader game mode on G4 last night. i thought it was pretty cool. kinda like VIP but the VIP can actually shoot back with a real gun instead of just a pistol.

was running some COD4 last night... i must've been angry or something coz i was averaging 25 kills per match... ha ha ha...

kevin - i got my accuracy over 19% now. ha ha ha... and my kill/death ratio is still over 1.00... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:48 am

but ur still not at 22 ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty Tonight's the night!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:15 am

woo hoo!!! tonight's the night...

saw x-play on G4TV last night as they ran through their final review of R6V2. basically, they gave the game 4 out of 5 stars because "there wasn't a whole lot of change since the first installment". that's good news!!! woo hoo!!!

i got a call from gamestop yesterday confirming that my pre-order will be here tonight. packed my NFS:Prostreet ready for trade in. ha ha ha... woo hoo!!!

kevin - you wanna run multi tonight or coop first? ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty post if you get!!

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:50 am

yeah boj...that review does sound promising
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:08 am

kevin - you bringing "pilliusmonk" back for R6V2?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty I HAVE A GIFT FOR COMCAST PEOPLE

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:25 am

i might actually bring pillius monk back in r6v2.. but we shall see.. i do like pritong manok still but am kinda getting sick of it.. but..

check this out:

http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/r6v2/activation

i don't know if this will work for none comcast members.. but i get a free map by doing this he he imma try it tonight ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty finally tried a different map...

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:49 am

was playing last night and decided to try out a new map other than streets.

CQB Training: kinda set up like backlot on COD4. lots of 2 story fighting, ground floor and second floor. tight spaces.
Oil Refinery: big map. open space with a couple warehouses to hide in.

key thing is that if you're not used to the map, then it'll be extremely hard. i kept unknowingly walking into the enemy spawn and getting my head blown off. hmmm... wish there was a way to run practice rounds... ha ha ha...

also, decided that i will probably pick up GTA4 as well. that whole "you can create your own character for online" gaming sounds cool. kevin explained how multiplayer will run... it sounds intriguing... probably going to pick it up. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:31 pm

dude, GTA4 is a must have!! did you read about the online multiplayer?? COMPLETE MAYHEM!!! i realy wanna get it too. played a bit of Vegas 2 with Sep, and Boyet last night.......that was until i started to fall asleep while playing and giving idiots easy/cheap kills. Ryan is kicking my ass!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:19 am

aight so mark invites me to play some r6v last night on streets... so i actually got into his invite and they were already playing...so i was like kewl.. now we weren't playing really good guys but they were good.. so i thought everything was ok but then i looked at the score and we were getting blown out and i was like the WTF and then mark on the mic all sudden said what i was thinking.. ha ha and i could only hear him and i think 1 guy was arguing with him but mark was like what you guys doing aren't doing us any good either.. so i was laughin.. match ends.. and i came in later i was one of the top 3 kills...

then i stayed on played with the same group some more.. we still lost but me and mark were top kills again...damn... i wish you guys were here.. i'd really think we will racking it up again...

as for me i think i really lag bad... because for some odd reason.. i was getting killed from across the board with a shot gun and i do the same thing to the other people and then nothing happens for me then they kill me with one shot again with the shottie.. i really need to get a better connection.. then on top of that.. i'm actually aiming at the guys head..and i die.. i was like wtf? either am that bad(which i don't think i am.. am not good either but still) or the lag is really bad.. there were times i see the guy on my HUD and when i walk around he's not there.. then all of a sudden he fades back into the pic.... i was like what the...the guys i'm playing are prolly like that guy stupid he keeps stopping in front of me.. dammit it all to heck... anyway

my marksman is at level 13.. i don't snipe enough and my CQB is at level 18.. i fight all close quarters and my ASSAULT is at level 7 cuz i don't use my grenades.. it's all about my g36c or my spas/500 tactical...

oh well.. i miss the days of VnM.... and all the boards i like so far but i especially like villa and convention center on the new ones.. convention center reminds me of the library in the first one.. it's just kewl as heck ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:58 am

ha ha ha... yea that guy was a moron... "i'm at their spawn", he says. meanwhile i'm getting my @$$ sniped from their spawn which this moron said he was at. if that was the case, then why am i getting killed? are you just watching them, you idiot?

needless to say, i was seeing some crazy host advantage. so after the second game (of which me and my bro dominated), i left...

i agree with the villa review. the villa's a fun shotty map. it's frag fest galore as well. non-stop action. convention center is nice as well. you're correct that it feels like the library except not as gay. ha ha ha... it's good for shotty wars as well, just don't get caught up in the assault rifle crossfire upstairs. if you're running shotty, stick to the ground floor.

the 500 tactical is the isht!!!!

yea, if VnM was running the match, we would've wiped those suckas out... i can just picture xop, ender, pritong, ll and buko running around, HUNTING. ha ha ha... none of this snipe from the window isht. although if a guy on their team starts talking smack about being a great sniper, believe you me i'ma hunt his ass down and snipe him down. sorry, i take those "i'm a good sniper" comments to heart and if you are, then your ass better snipe me first before i put a bullet in between your eyes. ha ha ha... suckas gotta revert to glitches to get me off my snipe spot. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty vnm...

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:49 pm

i went looking for hsg, r6v or cod4 at blockbuster this weekend with no luck...sux. ive been playing more r6v and im definitely getting my legs back...was playing with some clan members who were drunk or something..just playing for fun cuz no one cared then i dropped off cuz it was just ridiculous...they really did not care...so i get an invite later... someone on my team ending up getting someone all excited and they decided to play 'seriously' as a clan...next game i start woopin their butts (and switch to pistol for a lot of the match cuz it wasnt fun)...then all i hear later is 'so you think youre good ender'...and all sorts of other trash...so i just tell him im there for fun...i could care less...i just want to play. ive got my assault, shottie, pistol, and grenades down again...i cant say im always in the number one slot, but i figure to be in top 3...it would definitely be nice to get vnm in a game...i definitely would rather rent it on ps3 first...since the r6v fever may die out with all the games coming out, but well see...

otherwise...i think the unlocked weapons are different on 360 vs ps3...i just got my 500 tactical and i just finished my level 20 on close quarter combat...if kev has it at 16 then there must be some difference...i think im 15/20/15...no ak yet...i think the ak/500 tactical are the most popular guns used for those that have it unlocked...otherwise i was still running the 550/spas
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:19 pm

that's funny... seems like the VnM clan is still going pretty strong... ha ha ha...

monk - that reminds me, we should have a clan name to ensure we always end up on the same side...

my levels are 20 Marksman/20 CQB/12 Assault. i just recently started running around with the 500 tactical so am working on getting my assault levels up. it's hard to get the assault points up with what they consider assault attacks... driving me crazy...

regular equipment - 552 with Acog, 92FS with high capacity mag, frags, incendiaries
switch off the 552 with the 500 tactical for shotty matches. switch off frags and incendiaries for mask and radar jammer for matches that don't allow explosives...

the 500 tactical is only opened up when you reach level 20 CQB. not sure how monk got his. the L96 arctic warfare is opened up at level 20 marksman. so i just need to work on my Assault A.C.E.S. he he he... ranking up in this is taking forever. granted i don't play the game as much as i used to play the first installment. ha ha ha...

sorry to hear about your blockbuster trips ender... just trade the 360 versions in and get the PS3 versions. ha ha ha... just kidding...

usually i end up top or second killer about 80% of the time. no biggie... and that's with crappy ass teammates (see pritong's rant above...)... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 4 Empty seriously...

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:15 pm

i dont think the talent is there anymore...hehe...most of the elites arent really 'elite'...i think it was those early hacks...im still only the 3 arrows on the bootom with the ^ in the middle...just before first sargeant...maybe ill try another blockbuster...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next