NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread

4 posters

Go down

The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread Empty The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:14 am

hey peeps, just thought i'd start a new thread. anything goes.....comments, questions, whatever. Personally, i am into the online multiplayer just like the next guy, but i also want to play some Story "Coop" to get some of those damn achievements!! (i cant help it if i am an achievement whore!) i'm gonna pick it up soon, gots to call the store to see if they recieved the shipment!!!! YEE-HAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread Empty Re: The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:17 am

Xopenex wrote:nice boyet.....pick it up over lunch? i mean, i always knew you were a hardcore vegas 6'er.....but i didnt know you were that hardcore!!!! as for myself, i already reserved it last week. i put 40 bones down so i just have to pay the balance today. i am seriously considering getting the day off of work today and working another day instead. i am figuring that (as usually happens) peeps will be coming out of the woodworks today to play Vegas 2----actually this applies more to the 360'ers. for example, when COD4 first came out....Kiralyfark, Sepulcher, Ron, and the rest of us "regulars" were playing all together. I'm sure the same thing is gonna happen with Vegas 2!! So boyet, enjoy the next several weeks because you know that after that....peeps will start disappearing again!! COOP BABY!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!

Sorry peeps, i just migrated this shiz from one of the other threads, i migrated it over because it is a "vegas 2 topic"......so pls dont mind me.....i'm just being a damn idiot!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:23 am

i just freggin called my local Gamestop.....they said "it actually comes tomorrow, today is the ship day, but we wont get it till tomorrow". FREAKS!!!!! that sucks, i just called work and asked them for the day off!!! BASTARDS!!! if you guys find it anywhere today, please lemme know!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:50 am

called a couple more joints.....they said the same thing "not till tomorrow". looks like it'll be another FIFA 08/COD4 night tonight......unless, ofcourse you guys find it somewhere!! by the way, i finally made the "prestige mode" on COD4.....i did it last week sometime. atleast i can honestly say that i did it before the release of Vegas 2!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:30 am

nice russ... yea, i'm halfway through my first prestige round... still working on getting my accuracy rate to over 20%... my kill/death ratio is still over 1.0 so that's good... dunno if you read my other entry on the COD forum, but i had my best round ever in a team deathmatch round the other night... i went 46 - 6!!! scored over 460 points for that round. ha ha ha!!!

but alas, maybe i should call the gamestop i reserved it at and see if they have a copy. he he he... there are 4 gamestops within 5 miles of my house... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:41 am

No luck russ... they're all getting it tomorrow... ha ha ha... dammit!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:15 am

damn boj, those are some pretty impressive stats. i remember in one of my matches i just kept killing peeps with the air strikes and the helicopter gunship. at the end of my match, i was in the number one spot and i had like almost 500 pts. ofcourse, those type of matches are few and far in between for me. as for Vegas 2, luks like we all have to wait one more freggin day!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 am

then again Boj, in another day these COD4 stats will be a long lost memory.........because it will be all about the action in Vegas!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:47 am

yup i called the gamestop where i got it reserved they told me the same thing.. and i skipped my workout because of this... i might have to skip it tomorrow or i might just pick it up on the way home.. oh well we shall see.. damn gamestop!! damn them all to heck and i will be pissed if they give away my copy .. bastards!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread Empty reserve your copy!

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:01 pm

sadly russ since my moms is in town shes in the xbox room...this will limit my 360 time for march so you guys will ahve a head start on me...

boj as for cod4...its been pretty hard to find a copy to rent at blockbuster...i even considered buying it used today, but they didnt have a copy at gamestop...oh well
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 pm

it's alright... since the PS3 sales are picking up now (even best buy has a bundle for it that if you buy an HDTV, you get $100 off the PS3 price and you get a free Blu-ray movie), games are probably gonna be harder to come by...

finally, the US gamers are seeing the true power of the darkside... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:55 am

you knew this would happen.......peeps comparing the two versions......

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/18-03-2008-342.html
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:39 am

i'll be getting mine at lunch too but i can't play it til i get home at 6:30 but i can just look at it sigh...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:56 am

Xopenex wrote:you knew this would happen.......peeps comparing the two versions......

http://www.videogamer.com/features/article/18-03-2008-342.html

i just read this comparison they are saying that it's better on the 360 because of the slight frame rate which COD4 had too and i had no problem playing it on the ps3.. graphically .. 360 has a better darker detailed picture where as the ps3 has lighter but as detailed as the 360... the shadowing is a little off on the ps3 i think.. and 360 has the rumble.. whereas ps3 really doesn't and 360 has XBL.. and ps3 has nothing yet... sigh... but in anycase i will have to agree on their comparisons...they are almost identical but the 360 does come out on top just for having XBL support on it...i think in my personal opinion..

but i can do without the rumble and 2 extra people...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:00 am

boyet.....that was a good Vegas session last night. too bad there was one bad apple in our match!!! i mean seriously, we literally just got on the server and seconds later......"Ender you f*cking suck!", and "Xopenex, you f*cking suck too!" (or something like that). i was thinking......"great...... nice server boyet picked!?!?!?!?!" and to make matters worse.....that prick was on our team (and there was no team kills!). on a different note......i bidded on Army of Two for the PS3 (unopened game). i bid $10 and so far i am winning, but here's the weird thing.......i am actually hoping that i lose the bid, because right after i bid on AO2 i saw "Killzone Liberation" (unopened) with was bidding for $10 too. dammit!! i hope i lose the bid on AO2!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:05 am

oh now you guys wanna get AO2 for the PS3.... now that i don't have it... great timing...!!! hahaha...

sorry to hear about your session... ha ha ha... i had a couple good sessions last night. finished my marksman challenges... just got one level to go to get the L96 Arctic Warfare sniper rifle. he he he...

some guy was dressed like a storm trooper in a match last night. man was that a noob move or what.!!! his white ass uniform was showing up everywhere and i just kept picking him off. ha ha ha... it was beautiful... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:23 pm

i hate those matches boyet and russ.. i start sucking especially when they get on me.. but i just mute them or turn my headset off he he
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

The Rainbow Six Vegas 2 Thread Empty xop...

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:58 am

yeah man...that guys was a freak...then he was begging to go to the other team...a$$...in any case it was fun...when are you planning on playing this week?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down