NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

5 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:28 pm

i agree... all these new players on R6V aren't that good. all they know how to do is sit in a spot and wait for someone... ha ha ha... that ain't fun...

although i have to admit, i ran into a clan the other night and they were freaking good. they even had a girl playing with them, LadyEspionage. she was freakin good...

oh another good shottie map is CQB training. that's fun...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:21 pm

really?? the 500 doesn't open up untill level 20 CQB?.. odd maybe it's my ps3 since it's been screwy lately but i was able to play with the 500 by switching my outfitting.. and am only 13/18/7 on my A.C.E.S

kuya - we could run as BOFA a la COD4..so anyone who asks me i can say 'deez nutz" haha...

yes and my ps3 is screwy since the match would say 20 minutes and i only play 10 minutes worth of the game.. and laggy like crazy too.. i just don't want to bring back my ps3 cuz i don't know how to get my stuff from my hard drive yet...

and i used to run with the M468 but i went back to tried and tested.. g36c.. learning how to play with C4 and my pistol is still my MK23 i will still give it another go even though am kinda hating that pistol right now...anyway.. enough tirade.. i will prolly be online tonight yet again.. until tomorrow when i get GTA4.. but who knows i might not play that until i get sick of r6v

oh and i found out that you can drive drunk in GTA4 and the only way to get sober is to piss is out ha ha.. that's going to be fun.. ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 pm

hmmm... maybe let me check into that again... not sure when i got my 500 tactical... he he he...

"BOFA" won't fit... how about "DN" as n DEEZ NUTZ!!!! ha ha ha...

i might be on tonight... shall see... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:38 pm

wanna run story?

we can run as VnM again or SnB shake and bake ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm

oops i am at level 20 ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:25 am

nice... i actually run under "D:N" now. ha ha ah... DEEZ NUTZ!!! ha ha ha...

i think competition on R6V2 nowadays has been lacking. i remember the days when we would find guys who were good and be like "yo, that guy is good". nowadays, it's like "ok, which one's gonna be the annoying bastard." ha ha ha. decent players are few and far between...

like last night, i jumped into a match that was halfway done and still ended up second in kills. 4 behind the leader and he had a 10 minute head start on me. ha ha ha. ran a full match after that and i ended up with 20 kills, 9 more than the next closest guy. just not much competition anymore...

oh well... GTA4 comes out today. maybe i'll pick it up. got ball tonight as well. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:03 am

yeah, i tend to agree with you boj when you say that the guys playing Vegas 2 just arent as good as they used to be on Vegas 1. actually, Boyet and i played last night and ironically we were saying the same thing while we were on our "private chat" during the match. kinda funny, we are on our private chat, playing Vegas 2.....and the whole time we are talking about p90x!! ofcourse i was frequently dropping my F-bombs everytime i got killed which always interrupted our P90x conversation. i want gta4........but i prolly wont get it for a couple weeks.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:31 am

nice xop... haven't started p90x at all. ha ha ha... i put together the chin-up bar and realized that it doesn't fit on any doorways in my house. POS!!! oh well... i really did get it for maris... he he he...

beginning to turn up the intensity on my gym workouts though... steadily pushing the weights and sets up. he he he... saw this asian kid at the gym yesterday. talk about ripped!!! he was doing sets of 235 lb presses EASY!!! i was thinking to myself, "man, i used to be able to do that..."

gotta get up there again... i give myself another 3 months... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:43 pm

met some filipinos online yesterday and they were like sayin my name over and over and i was like agiht.. and wanted to make a clan.. couldn't quite get villa yesterday since i was lagging big time.. i could actually tell when i fire my shottie.. and then a second later sit it hit the wall where the guy was standing and then i get shot.. i was like shit.. damnit...

ah well i got GTA4 to play tonight...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:10 pm

were they any good? you should've invited me...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:30 pm

hey Marky mark.............dude, if you're not gonna do the P90x dvd's, you should just let your brother borrow them (Kevin). Kevin seems pretty eager to get a copy for himself so he can start it. it just seems kind of a waste to just let those dvd's collect dust in your dvd shelf. (pls. dont take offense, just being realistic)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:38 pm

ha ha ha... yea, i should. but marissa might start using them soon... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:31 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:were they any good? you should've invited me...

they were alright and after i got in .. and finished the match the host left.. so i couldn't even invite you..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu May 01, 2008 10:10 am

ok... last night finally has cemented the fact that i'm back in R6V2. played a match with some peeps at streets... i ran away with top kills in the match and at the end of the round, people were like "i hate you juice" or "you were annoying juice"... ha ha ha...

seems like people don't like getting sniped or spawn camped. they tried getting me off the window by sniping me... little did they know that i could snipe back twice as good. and with an assault rifle nonetheless. so i got tired of that and decided to camp their porch. everyone that came out got smoked. they even tried the sneak attack from their rabbit hole. to no avail... ha ha ha... dumbass "elite" wannabes... ha ha ha....

slowly but surely getting the R6V2 bug back. too bad i just don't have anyone to share it with... (hint, hint ender)...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty hehe....

Post  ender_bigguns Thu May 01, 2008 11:37 am

alright alright i can take the hint...theres another blockbuster i found...ill try that one and the one in clifton for r6v...one thing i already know ill need to get used to is those bumpers. downloaded an nhl 2k8 demo and i couldnt get used to the feel of them...not to mention the default controller layout was just weird for 2k8 (not the controller)
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu May 01, 2008 12:10 pm

boyet....i killed me first 300 peeps on Vegas 2 and got the achievement for it. (i saw that you did that a while ago). anyway, i was playing last night and looking for you.....but i guess you were busy doing other stuff. i was playing on Villa with some crazy dude that was killing EVERYONE!! I personally think he had some type of cheat/hack because his end numbers were like 37 kills and 6 deaths!!! (he was the host if that means anything....aka "host advantage") i mean it came to a point that people on my team were either camping out to avoid getting killed by this guy, or were leaving the match altogether. i ended up just hiding from the guy cus i was getting too freggin pissed off getting killed by him. he used some type of submachine gun.......and he just kept shooting it all over the place. you could literally tell where he was on the map....by hearing that damn submachine gun going off non-stop (he didnt use short-controlled bursts). no kidding.....if he was legit (which i doubt) he is by far the best player i've ever played against on Vegas. dont get me wrong, i've played with some good guys who put up good numbers.........but this guy was so good (again, if he was legit) that he ruined the fun for everyone on my team. like i said, peeps were either leaving or just plain hiding/camping to avoid this guy. i dont think i've seen someone with that kind of impact in a really long time (again...if he was legit). i should be on tonight if you're interested.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu May 01, 2008 12:20 pm

he he he... yea... that's definitely host advantage... i've played with those peeps before... annoying little fux!!!

congrats on the 300 kill badge... i actually got my 1000 kill badge last night. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty Story mode

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon May 05, 2008 8:12 am

so pillius and i are almost done with the story mode on realistic in R6V2. i gotta say, it's getting exciting. he he he... not sure if any of you have finished story mode yet. but i do like the AI in it better than R6V. smarter AI makes for more of an enjoyable gameplay albeit gets super frustrating when you get stuck on one stage forever. we have 2 stages left. finished 5 over the weekend. he he he... let's just say irena's back... woo hoo...!!! we're at the desert stage where you're taking on the terrorists just by yourself without michael and jung. so it's just me and pillius rolling. dual rolling snipers... ha ha ha...

oh, and i am bringing "VnM" back into the PS3 universe. he he he... "93~" didn't work t... they replace the "~" with "_" since it's not a valid character. ha ha ha...

almost got my A.C.E.S. completed. 20/20/17. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon May 05, 2008 10:07 am

level 19 on my sniping aces.. been at 20 with my cqb aces.. and now the long haul of the assault aces since it's grenading it think am just at level 7 on that.. i need to throw more grenades and c4's
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty im on ps3...at least for a week

Post  ender_bigguns Mon May 05, 2008 11:00 am

hey boj...was gonna try and send a message to get in a game, but i actually found a copy of r6v to rent...i played on my wireless b network and one room lagged, but the other room was just fine... all i have to say is that i definitely have to see what you guys are like online...man i was consistently 2nd place (i hope it wasnt from lag)...and i wasnt even ranked yet...no bar no nothing...you guys must DOMINATE all your matches...but then again i wasnt on for that long either and i was playing with ragtag people who just wanted to spawn camp...definitely a different feel since theres no feedback system...i think theres definitely less concern about camping if theres no repercussions. i wont be on tonight, but ill be looking for you guys later on this week!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon May 05, 2008 11:35 am

ha ha ha... nice...

yea... competition on the PS3 is definitely not as good. although i was getting my ass kicked last night. i joined a match where the top guy was getting 40+ kills, CONSISTENTLY. craziness...

depending on the lag, i usually do end up being first 80% of the time. he he he... typically, i go for matches with 12 players max. i can tell that when you start pushing it past that, the servers get a noticeable lag. so i like 10 - 12 people matches.

had some pretty bad sessions this weekend. not sure if it was the new server (thanks t) at the house that was killing my connection, but i'm going to try and host matches now. let me see what this FiOS bad boy can do.

if you're interested in some story mode action, let me know. pillius and i are about to begin Act 6 (there are 7 acts). so we might be finishing that up this week. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon May 05, 2008 2:48 pm

i think u can only coop 2 people or is that only for tHunts
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon May 05, 2008 3:08 pm

hmmm... i thought coop was open for 4 people. at least 4 is the default value they give you when you start hosting a game. not sure though since the story has 2 other "team" members... hmmm... i'll check tonight... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty Story Mode - FINISHED

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 06, 2008 7:25 am

so pritong and i finished the story mode on realistic last night. gotta say, the last couple of stages must be freakin' hard if running through it as a single player... 50% of the last 2 stages are done by yourself with no teammate (except if you have a buddy on story mode).

kind of a letdown. granted the first R6V was a little of a letdown as well. but in any case, that's not where the appeal is for R6V2. it's all about multiplayer.

so now, we're probably going to run the t-hunt missions. so anytime you're up for it ender, just let me know. i can host. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 5 Empty nice!

Post  ender_bigguns Tue May 06, 2008 8:51 am

ill try to get on tonight...yesterday was busy!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next