NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P90X

5 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

P90X - Page 4 Empty Re: P90X

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:52 am

believe me Pillius.....I am far from being "cut", as you say. but atleast i am headed on my way to being in better overall (physical) shape, and the weight loss doesnt hurt either. the workouts are usually 1 hour long.....straight through, with minimal rest breaks (which is why you could be doing chest/back, but be sweating your ass off....and asking yourself if you just had a weight training day or a cardio day). but i agree though......you and jon want two completely different things in your workouts, its a good thing that you decided to do less weights but more reps as opposed to jon who wants to get bigger. and dont forget that cardio Pillius..........i remember when you were running hardcore several years ago, dude.....you lost so much weight!! i remember Kim was asking me what kind of workout you were doing, because she was surprised on how much weight you lost!!! (she basically told me to get off my fatass and follow your lead). anyway, let me know if you ever start the P90x program, or if you have anymore questions.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

P90X - Page 4 Empty Re: P90X

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:37 pm

yeh cardio was my thing back in the day.. i use to run just to run cuz my body wanted too.. but i stop all that now.. since i love food too much.. cuz i was starving myself too back in the day.. won't ever do that again.. but i will need to moderate.. anyway i will tell you once i start.. but am definitely need to get back into gear with cardio.. i was looking at myself working out today and i was like DAMN it's like i never lost weight.. no worries.. i'll be back in shape one of these days.. he he
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum