NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P90X

5 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

P90X Empty P90X

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:39 am

xop - saw the infomercial about this program over the weekend. makes sense. but it's something that i've already been doing in my workouts since the last time i worked out (3 years ago). muscle confusion isn't a hard concept, and it makes logical sense. i think the hard part of the program is the nutrition. maris sounds interested in it so we might get it for the house. weird how they only offer videotape. haven't they heard about DVD's?

anyways, i might be on the P90X program as well. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

P90X Empty Re: P90X

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:12 am

Buk's, they do offer P90x in DVD's......just google it, or you can find it on amazon.com or ebay. Boyet, started his p90x regime today (actually this morning). he took his pictures, and is hardcore about it now. as for me, i've taken the past 6 days off.....mostly due to my laziness, and my mom being here from the PI. but i intend on starting back up this week. you gotta get those resistance bands, and maybe those push up handle-thingy's as well. i think it helps. ofcourse the diet is important, just like any other workout regimen. i can definitely see the results in my cousin Joe (aka foshizl), and in Los (my founding fathers of this P90x workout). you can see Los' pants are getting looser on him, and with Joe.....his arms and shoulders are JACKED!!!! anyway, if you do decide to p90 it......good luck and have fun with it. i'll be punishing myself as well.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:30 am

he he he... my p90x package will be here in 5 - 7 business days, depending on UPS. c'mon boyet, expedite that for me quicker. ha ha ha...

xop - i got the upgrade to get the chin-up bar and power bands. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

P90X Empty nice!

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:03 am

today was my first day on the p90x workout and i must say that the bands feel weird. boj...i already know you may not like em...im pretty partial to free weights and the resistance is just way too different, but im gonna keep on practicing with em till i find out how to use em right...i just may fill in the gaps with free weights in the meantime...the workout itself is pretty cool...i think youll like the choices, but then again its just my first day working out...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:05 am

yea, i'm not a big fan of bands as well... but to get supertoned, bands/cable is the best way to go. i heard you can use free-weights anyways if you don't feel like using the bands... but whatever... we'll see how it goes when my package gets here...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:39 pm

weirdoes
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:50 am

Pritong_Manok wrote:weirdoes

bands and weights... seems kinda "g@y".. haha... j/k. maybe you guys should hold off till next monday to start the workouts... I just dont want to hear any excuses for being sore this weekend... HAHAHAHA... btw I will be testing this p90x isht and see what all the hoopla is. I wanna be diesel like RATOWA! I too want my pants to loosen.. HEHE

oh btw... Ratty-- I got to chill with your moms.. good ol Tita Baby still the same... was cool to chill and chat politics with her... hehehehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:45 am

hehehe!! no way TTboy......i'm rather rotund, which explains for my need to work out to that p90x shizzat!! and my mom told me that she saw you guys at dinner last weekend. unfortunately, i had to work that night so i couldnt go out too. i heard you guys kicked it old school at that Chinese joint on rt. 79. by the way, TT...did you ever get Final Fantasy Tactics for the psp??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:54 am

Xopenex wrote:hehehe!! no way TTboy......i'm rather rotund, which explains for my need to work out to that p90x shizzat!! and my mom told me that she saw you guys at dinner last weekend. unfortunately, i had to work that night so i couldnt go out too. i heard you guys kicked it old school at that Chinese joint on rt. 79. by the way, TT...did you ever get Final Fantasy Tactics for the psp??

I have tactics but never really fired it up. I am still addicted to friggin Tiger Woods 08. I have almost maxed out my guy and won all the events...hehe. I briefly played God OF War also. pretty sick looking. Do you like FF Tactics? I get no face time any more with DS so PSP is my usual goto gaming especially if I travel. I wish I could translate my PSP Stats to my XBOX360 live points... if I had some time I would be like you a gamerpoints ho! HAHA. I also got Final Fantasy crisis core but it got "not so good" reviews so we shall see... so many good games.. so little time.... Tiger Woods 08 even cuts into my HOT Shots time... Mark and them have beefed up profiles and I haven't unlocked that many courses yet... hahaha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:45 am

huh what?!?!? did i just see t say he would like to try the p90x system?!?!?! nice...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:47 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:huh what?!?!? did i just see t say he would like to try the p90x system?!?!?! nice...

i figure i can be a follower here.. hahaha... besides I like this passive motivation that these forums provide vs. the in yo FACE PUSH it or someone yelling at you... sorry kevin... HAHAHA

gotta try something
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 08, 2008 8:53 am

nice... hey man... whatever works...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:45 am

i figure i can be a follower here.. hahaha... besides I like this passive motivation that these forums provide vs. the in yo FACE PUSH it or someone yelling at you... sorry kevin... HAHAHA

gotta try something

t sometimes i wanna call out of work so i don't have to go to the gym with him.. he makes me cry.. ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Apr 08, 2008 10:46 am

the in yo FACE PUSH it or someone yelling at you... sorry kevin... HAHAHA

gotta try something

i only do the in yo face push it while am making number 2
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:00 pm

TT boy. i dont have FF tactics....but i wanna get it. i've played Advance Wars Days of Ruin and i LOVE that game. so i figured that since FF Tactics is also a turn-based strategy game, i should give it a try. besides, it got alot of stellar reviews. by the way, boyet did "plyometrics" on the p90x workout...and he said he was dryheaving through portions of it, and since i am following the same schedule as Boyet.......i'll prolly be downright pukeing later when i do the same workout!!! wish me luck boys!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:07 pm

nice... dry heaving... oh great... what did i get myself into...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:19 pm

plyometrics is no joke man... sheesh... can't wait for my damn package to come so i can get this party started...

hopefully i can get into some sort of decent shape by the time i get to the philippines. hitting boracay once we get there... damn!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:12 pm

thats what i'm trying to do Buk's......trying to get in some sort of shape for the PI this summer. then again, we'll get stared at either way because of our height. oh well, it would be nice to know that they would be staring at us thinking "wow, he's tall", rather than "wow, he's fat"!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:21 pm

that's funny... although my cousins over there are actually the same height as me and my bros... so when they stare at us, it is about the fatness... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:43 pm

it's all about how rotund and cute i am russ ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:46 am

Marc did you get your p90 dvd's yet?? plyometrics literally kicked my ass!! i was starting to get fatigued during the damn warm up!! my legs and ass felt like jello after the workout.....and today, they are sore as hell. today me and boyet have to do the ab "ripper" and shoulders. boyet already did half the workout this morning.....and the rest he will complete tonight.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:52 am

didn't get mine yet... it'll probably come next week...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

P90X Empty whats the deal?

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:00 pm

who is starting the program? let me know...its always good hearing other people's input...good luck all! ratty how is the program going?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:38 pm

an still waiting for my package... soon as it gets here, i'll let you know...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:11 pm

boyet, i already e mailed you this but my kenpo dvd stalled right after the initial warmup. as far as the workouts are going....it going good yo! i feel like my abdominal girth is shrinking and tightening. from you previous e mail, it sounds like you are getting the same results......its gotta be that (painful) ab ripper that is doing the trick. as Horton says........."You hate it, but you love it!!!" hehehehe. by the way.......Plyometrics are freggin DEADLY!!! easily the most strenuous workout that i've ever done!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum