NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

P90X

5 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

P90X - Page 3 Empty Re: P90X

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:28 pm

i thought you were doing it TT?? as for working out the thighs to lose weight quicker..............i completely agree Buks! when i did the "Legs" portion of the p90x workout.......i was sweating like a damn pig!! you would've thought i ran a 10k from the looks of me and my clothes after that workout! lets put it this way, it was akin to jumping in a pool with my t shirt and shorts on!! the weird thing was.....my thighs and shins were actually sweating.....i mean beads of sweat dripping down from my thighs/shins!!!!!!!!!!! (not to mention that my shirt was freggin soaked)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:33 pm

Xopenex wrote:i thought you were doing it TT?? as for working out the thighs to lose weight quicker..............i completely agree Buks! when i did the "Legs" portion of the p90x workout.......i was sweating like a damn pig!! you would've thought i ran a 10k from the looks of me and my clothes after that workout! lets put it this way, it was akin to jumping in a pool with my t shirt and shorts on!! the weird thing was.....my thighs and shins were actually sweating.....i mean beads of sweat dripping down from my thighs/shins!!!!!!!!!!! (not to mention that my shirt was freggin soaked)

yep ratty-- I am doing it.. just that I am "borrowing" my discs so I did not pay so no real commissions.. haha

plyo is fo sho crazy.. yesh i was sweating a little... (sarcasm) do your best forget the rest.. damn u horton... Hahaha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:14 am

nice TT boy!! how many days have you been doing it?? first week?? yeah, that Plyo is no freggin joke!! i dont know about you, but i sweat like a damn fat pig when i do Plyo, and Legs/Back. out of all the workouts, those two (Plyo, Legs/Back) make me sweat the most!! keep it up TT, when do you do it before or after work??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:27 am

Buk's you start P90x yet?? this should be your first full week, right???
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:48 am

Xopenex wrote:nice TT boy!! how many days have you been doing it?? first week?? yeah, that Plyo is no freggin joke!! i dont know about you, but i sweat like a damn fat pig when i do Plyo, and Legs/Back. out of all the workouts, those two (Plyo, Legs/Back) make me sweat the most!! keep it up TT, when do you do it before or after work??

5am i do these..hehe.. this is before the kids wake up cuz i couldnt do it if they laughing at me...hahahaha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:42 am

damn TT.....5am workouts?? your'e hardcore yo!! keep it up, meng!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:09 am

didn't start yet. we might give it a try tonight, if i'm not too tired. i plan on doing some weight training after work. it's back day!!! woo hoo...!!!

in any case, we'll see how it goes if we give it a try tonight.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Apr 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Los sends his regards to the newest P90x (Tony Horton) disciples. i told him how you guys started or are planning on starting the program. good luck with it boys!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

P90X - Page 3 Empty whats the verdict?

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:59 am

u try it out boj?
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:07 am

ha ha ha... no not yet... but i did see the previews of the exercises... and i tell you, they look gay... no wonder t does it before anyone wakes up in his house...

put together the chin-up bar last night... wouldn't you know it, it doesn't fit on any of the doors in our house. POS!!!!

planned to do it this morning, but that kinda fell through since i was tired as hell. had a pretty intense back work-out last night so i was beat. tonight's gonna be a no go as well since i'll be playing ball... he he he...

so, p90x has been postponed again. might have to save it for the weekends... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

P90X - Page 3 Empty boy am i outta shape...

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:28 am

so i ran 5 full court games back to back to back to back to back last night...

and i gotta tell you guys, i'm in pain... man do i gotta get back in shape!!! first couple games was i-ight. but the last 3 games, i was dogging it. couldn't hit a shot for my life... ha ha ha... worse more, my calves were always on the verge of cramping up. anyone got any advice on cramp prevention?

needless to say, i will be playing every week now since i've been deemed as a regular... he he he... so weekly bball is now on my workout schedule. now i just gotta get the bikes fixed so i can begin riding again. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:00 am

nice mark.....keep it up. weekly b ball does a body good. you still going to the gym too right?? was it indoor or outdoor ball?? as for Boyet, joe, Los and I, we are sticking to the p90x workout.......my pants/shorts are getting looser, my man-boobs are shrinking and getting more firm, my arms are gaining muscle mass, and my gut feels like its shrinking too. i aint gonna mess with a formula that is working. by the way, any word on b ball this summer?????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:53 pm

it was indoor. 2 hour run time. yes, am still lifting... gotta get all my body parts back up to macho level. ha ha ha...

i have to get my arms built as well... and my obsession of getting my shoulders bigger will continue to be fed.

so my work out now consists of lifting 4 days of the week, cardio 5-6 days a week... then i'll throw in the P90 when i find the time... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:58 pm

Nice Buk's!!! all you'll hear in the PI come June is......"ohh, guapo.....he he he"!! nice.....looks like alot of peeps are in the working out bug!! thats a good thing. your bro still working out with Jonny??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:00 pm

not sure about pillius. i know he was hurt last week. he might be back on this week though.

got a challenge going with paulie. he he he... he's still in the market for a PS3. just waiting for GT5. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 pm

dude, in my opinion.....i think Paulie is a lost cause, if he didnt get a PS3 up to this point.....what would make him purchase one??. did he ever say what would realistically make him wanna get a PS3?? a game, a special bundle?? a different color or a larger hard drive??? on a different note, what is on your workout agenda today?? cardio or more weights????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:42 pm

no special bundle or anything... just biding his time... he usually goes for the RPG's (the FF series to be exact) and the driving games (GT5).

finished my workout during lunch. today was chest day. i'm still on my re-integration phase. so no heavy lifting yet. i might do the heavy lifting next week...

worked out the abs as well...

tomorrow is shoulder day (my favorite day)... and Friday, i get FiOS.... WOOHOO!!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:51 pm

am back to lifting.. though i should really be doing cardio.. but not making any promises till next week i really need to get my cardio done.. was thinking about waking up at 6 to just do cardio and lifting in the morning and then lift some more at lunch.. i started my diet though today.. so i will try my best not to drink soda anymore..but no worries i should start getting fit.. and as soon as i can get my 11 dvds to tt i will join in the festivities.. cuz i am getting tired of my man boobs swaying side to side.. but my shoulders i am fine for now.. just need more definition.. but i will be working on back and chest during lunch and abs in the morning since jon doesn't like doing ab work.. since he wants to get bigger and i want to get smaller.. oh well .. we shall see
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:52 pm

if you wanna get smaller, then you should do my workout. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:38 pm

what's ur workout?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:06 pm

Pillius, i heard you hurt yourself....you aight?? also, what workouts are you doing?? thought you were working out with Jonny D still?? and what 11 dvd's are you referring to???
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:15 am

Pritong_Manok wrote:what's ur workout?

depends on the day. if you want, i'll send you a spreadsheet of exercises to do. let me know if that'll work for you...

better yet, if you want, i can get you a buddy pass for NYSC and i can show you the exercises. interested?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:06 am

just give me the spreadsheet.. they might make me join NYSC at that point...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:12 am

Xopenex wrote:Pillius, i heard you hurt yourself....you aight?? also, what workouts are you doing?? thought you were working out with Jonny D still?? and what 11 dvd's are you referring to???

just a little pulled chest muscle i think or tweaked it..swinging the golf club wrong for a month ha ha...yeh am fine now but i thought i'd rest myself for a little bit.. i'm working out with jon still but i need to lose weight and jon wants to get bigger so i was following his regimen.. so i was ending up putting more muscle weight on me.. which is good but not what i want right now... so hopefully i can get my regiment back with cardio so i can start losing and jon actually and me are still doing same work out but am doing lesser weights and more reps...

and the 11 dvds are the p90x.. i want to get into it myself.. so i can be cut like you russ..so debating in my head to get up 3 hours early before my work so i can get into the gym at a decent to actually do some serious cardio and some weight training.. then train with jon and then do p90 when i get home..how long are the work outs anyway?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 am

Pritong_Manok wrote:just give me the spreadsheet.. they might make me join NYSC at that point...

I just sent it to you. let me know if you have any questions.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum