NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippines 2008!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Philippines 2008!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Philippines 2008!!!

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 am

wait......so, pillius are you definitely going this Fall. last i heard from you, you wanted to go but was doubtful. i think i remember you saying October, right?? dude, if so....3 months will pass quickly.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:56 am

... still researching ways to make a living out there so i can move there...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:10 am

yup still planning it.. i might have the days though but we shall see.. i'll ask my manager if i can borrow some time.. and just pay it back after the vacation...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:15 pm

Pillius, definitely talk to your manager before you make any plans to go back home. Buks, good luck with the "business idea" thang in the PI. (umm, does Maris know of your plans??). as for me, i am signing off for now. just as Marc did almost one month ago.......i bid you all farewell and godspeed. i need to finish packing (its now 7pm and i havent even started), and at 7:45am tomorrow i'm off to HI then followed by the PI on Monday. So take care boys! i'll talk to you guys when i get back. this is the fatrat..............signing off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:25 pm

p.s. Marc....i'm gonna definitely try to find that papaya calamansi shake!! Max's, Shakey's, but most of all Chow King..............here i come!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Philippines 2008!!! - Page 2 Empty have fun ratty!

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:38 pm

man....wish we got to go to the philippines this year..tell your parents i said hello!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 23, 2008 8:54 pm

Boyet, i'll tell your parental units you said hi......cus i'm sure i will visit their place. believe me boyet......i wish you couldve gone back to the PI this year too......ideally the same time we are headed there (this coming Mon.) ahh well, maybe sometime in the future we should coordinate it so that we head down the same time.....reminiscent of the times we had in Cebu/Bohol during my wedding. without sounding too sentimental....remember that time that you, fashiz, and your folks came up to Guindulman for that lunch thing at Papa's house when the whole Palac/Granada clan was there.......that was a good time!!! a whole day affair of glutiny and conversations/catching up with everyone! sadly, something like that will never happen again. (unless ofcourse Jay gets married in the Philippines). or that time when you donated blood for my dad, and me and you shacked it up at that hotel in Cebu and ate that kick-ass complimentary buffet breakfast smorgasbord before you headed back to Bohol. times like those are priceless! okay, enough of my sentimental ramblings. i'll talk to you when i get back Boyet. signing off (again)......this fatman is over and out!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:31 am

have fun russ!!! yea, maris knows... she said she'll go wherever i wanna go... that's love for ya!!! ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:57 pm

SAFE TRIP RUSSIE!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2