NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED?

4 posters

Go down

WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED? Empty WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED?

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:48 pm

no offense to the PS3 lovers out there...but i read on IGN about this shenanigans and Butch also sent me all these links to the PS3 troubles........
1. Frontlines: Fuel of War....cancelled for the PS3 (not that it was a strong game anyway)
2. Splinter Cell conviction....exclusive to the 360
3. Ninja Gaiden 2.....exclusive to the 360
4. GTA4....delayed
5. MGS4....delayed
6. Battlefield Bad Company....delayed for the PS3 or put technically, "TBA 2008".

there is some good news though coming out of the PS3 camp......seems like a White PS3 will be coming soon to the US. apparantly, the UK and Japan already had the White 40gb model PS3 for some time now.....and it is also supposed to come with that "rumble" controller packed in.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED? Empty Re: WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED?

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:40 pm

Xopenex wrote:no offense to the PS3 lovers out there...but i read on IGN about this shenanigans and Butch also sent me all these links to the PS3 troubles........
1. Frontlines: Fuel of War....cancelled for the PS3 (not that it was a strong game anyway)
2. Splinter Cell conviction....exclusive to the 360
3. Ninja Gaiden 2.....exclusive to the 360
4. GTA4....delayed
5. MGS4....delayed
6. Battlefield Bad Company....delayed for the PS3 or put technically, "TBA 2008".

there is some good news though coming out of the PS3 camp......seems like a White PS3 will be coming soon to the US. apparantly, the UK and Japan already had the White 40gb model PS3 for some time now.....and it is also supposed to come with that "rumble" controller packed in.

ha ha ha... that's coz it requires more manpower to actually develop a PS3 game. it's common knowledge that the PS3 development tool isn't as easy to work with as the 360. what do you expect? it's a more sophisticated machine. good thing i'm not interested in any of those games listed. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED? Empty Re: WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED?

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:07 pm

Mgs4 has been delayed since last year russ.. and yes like my brother said it's more of a sophisticated tool.. once they figure out how to make games for it then boom.. more games will come out.. but just like sony.. they'll take their time and maybe this time around they'll learn that alot of gamers now becoming impatient... bastards...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:35 am

understood boys!!! everywhere i read, they do say that 2008 will be a banner year for the PS3. MGS4, HAZE, GTA4, Battlefield Bad Company, etc..etc..etc.. but then again, alot of these kick-ass PS3 games were supposed to come out in 2007, so i guess by default.... 2008 will be its year.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:36 am

yea russ... my friend at 2KGames knows all about the "issues" with the development package that the PS3 comes with. that's why she was upset when i switched over to the darkside. but i said, eventually they should be able to open it up. and it looks like they will be. the first real test of the PS3's capabilities will be Resistance 2. i never played the first one but apparently that game is sick!!! my co-worker over here said he'd actually get a PS3 just for that game. he really liked the first one when he tried it out. he's been bugging me about getting it just to try it out... he he he...

let's hope for the best for 2008 for the PS3.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:48 am

Buko, Resistance Fall of Man was a good game. fairly solid gameplay, but nothing groundbreaking at the time. i never bought Resistance FOM, but i did try my brothers and spent a good deal of time on it. i would advise you against getting Resistance FOM now, because with all the newer games that you have played.....you might be let down with the gameplay of Resistance FOM (resulting in you not getting Resistance 2). but its definitely no knock on Resistance FOM......its just that its an older game and many other games with ridiculously good gameplay have been released since then. you're better off just waiting for Resistance 2 to come out!! 8 player co-op baby!!!! lets see, that would be: me, you, pritong, ender, (possibly) Kenny, (possibly) TT boy, .......we need 2 more??????????????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

WHATS WITH ALL THESE PS3 GAMES GETTING DELAYED OR CANCELLED? Empty dont forget ronnell

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:11 pm

seemed like ron was a fan too of resistance
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 pm

yeah, he was definitely a Resistance fan.....he actually, completed the campaign. but he didnt spend too much time on Resistance's multiplayer. i'm sure he would join in on some coop though.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Jan 28, 2008 1:18 pm

m down ...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down