NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD

3 posters

Go down

Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD Empty Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:16 am

Drake's Fortune: tried out the demo which took a while to download.. but i would be glad to say i am impressed.. just the fact that you actually got wet when you went into the water and when you got out your white shirt is actually a different color to signify it's wet is actually pretty impressive to me. Along with that.. it actually uses the six axis pretty handy.. you will need to get used to the control which actually took no time.. it's actually like gears of war in the gameplay.. it's a must rent if you don't want to spend the 60 bucks. the bad part about it is it's like heavenly sword.. it's just too short.

TUROK: i might have to say NO to this game. I think it's better than the last turok game but it reminded me so much of why i hated FPS and halo to begin with..i had a migraine 15 seconds into the game cuz it was moving so fast.. you guys who like halo might enjoy it though.. as for me.. the fastest i will go is COD4.

Devil May Cry 4: i think it is actually pretty good.. the demo has a lot of bugs in it but all in all it was an ok time for me.. i just like the fact that after you slice the guy and he goes down you can shoot him with your gun ahaha.. My friends can't wait for this game... and i understand why.. from what i heard the series just keeps getting better and better... i might actually have to buy this for my first installment of devil may cry eheheh...

demo hunting again tonight.. i might see what other stuff are there...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD Empty Re: Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:49 am

hmmm... might give drake's fortune a try. not a huge fan of turok after i saw all the screenshots for it. devil may cry 4 got some mixed reviews. G4 said it gets too repetitive. so i don't know. i'm not a big fan of those hack/slash kinda games. kenny might like it... just to tide himself over until God of War III comes out. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD Empty Re: Games i might get just cuz the demo was GOOD

Post  Xopenex Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:42 am

yeh, tried the Turok demo.....and i agree with you Pillius, not a very impressive game at all. Drake's Fortune? downloaded that too, entertaining....but just not enough to throw down 60 bones for. Devil May Cry? i downloaded that too, its prolly a really nice game.....its just not my type of game, so i wont comment on it. i guess its gonna be Rock Band, Forza (and every now and then COD4) till the release of the big question mark?!?!!?!?!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down