NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Bad Company demo

3 posters

Go down

Battlefield Bad Company demo Empty Battlefield Bad Company demo

Post  Xopenex Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:32 am

hey peeps........you guys try out the BBC demo?? not sure if the PSN has it (although i am sure it does) but it is definitely on XBL. i've downloaded it, but havent had a chance to try it yet.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company demo Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company demo

Post  Xopenex Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:57 am

alright here are my thoughts on the Batttlefield Bad Company (multiplayer) demo. the guns have a very realistic feel to it, prolly along the same lines as COD4 (or better)......but definitely better than Vegas2. the online matches lagged like hell!!! but hopefully they'll correct that. for some reason, you can't blow up everything you want to. seems like some buildings you can, and some you cant. the tanks are BADASS!! those things demolish everything in site!!! there is no "sprint" run, but there is a melee feature with a knife (just like COD4). all in all, definitely a high possibility of a purchase. Boyet, definitely worth taking a close look at. lemme know if you get it for the PS3 or the 360.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:40 am

nice... i'll go check if PSN has a demo available.

hmmm... xop's actually thinking of buying a game for the PS3? are pigs flying? has hell frozen over? what's the matter? noone to play with on XBL? he he he....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:23 am

yup, i saw a pig flying just the other day!! actually, i've bought several games for the PS3 (warhawk, and Unreal Tournament 3). i've just never had any games that you guys wanted to play as well. so its not like i've never ever bought a PS3 game before. i've ended up trading in those games though. Warhawk was just a crappy game (i shouldve rented it first), and UT3 was decent.....just a bit too laggy online. Buks, did you and boyet ever get to play Vegas 2 on the PS3?? last i heard, Boyet was gonna rent it a second time so that you guys can play online.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:26 am

by the way, i did read that the PSN has the BBC demo. i guess it was posted today for peeps to download.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:27 am

yea, i heard that too... haven't seen him online though... so i don't know if that's for real...

yea, i was thinking of getting UT3 before. might pick up the orange box just to play that PORTAL game. i heard it's a pretty interesting game if you're into puzzle games...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:39 am

damn, so you guys didnt get a chance to play then i guess. i see boyet on his ps3 all the time.....but i guess he uses it for its blu ray, or its dvd player to do his p90 workouts. i use my PS3 almost everyday, but i use it to surf the web via my PSP and the "remote play" feature. that way i can surf the web while laying in my couch or taking a dump in the crapper!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:45 am

yea... you guys actually use it for the other things other than gaming. ha ha ha...

it's all good... we just need to find the next game that brings us all back together...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 am

i heard the demo for bbc is only out in the UK so my co worker made a uk account and downloaded it yesterday.. what sucks is that all the good stuff hits the UK first.. damn it.. am really getting pissed with the ps3... but on a lighter note i might be buying indiana jones lego today.. whoopee.. unless another thing catches my eye hehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:26 am

but that was yesterday.. today is today.. so i'll see if it's on the psn today
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:28 am

Pritong_Manok wrote:i heard the demo for bbc is only out in the UK so my co worker made a uk account and downloaded it yesterday.. what sucks is that all the good stuff hits the UK first.. damn it.. am really getting pissed with the ps3... but on a lighter note i might be buying indiana jones lego today.. whoopee.. unless another thing catches my eye hehehe

that's coz the PS3 is more popular in europe and asia as compared to the US. friggin' US is white POS land.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:53 pm

yeh they actually have better ps1 games in the UK site or the japanese i might make one of my accounts a uk site.. hehehe oh well we shall see and i bought indiana jones woohoo!!!
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 11:47 pm

not bad, not bad at all... played the B:BC demo for about 1.5 hours. first impressions? hmmm... i like the story mode although the controls are bit too herky jerky for me. it's hard to aim precisely. granted the gameplay doesn't really need you to be precise with headshots and such (a la R6V), which i do like. the gameplay is like COD4 although i think COD4 is more polished.

the highlights? HUGE maps, free roaming style and.... VEHICLES!!! that is such a bonus. i don't really much care for the controls in terms of switching between accessories and activating the accessories. whatever happened to one button for accessories?

was funny as i kept switching to grenades when i wanted to sprint. been playing too much R6V2 (for those that've played R6V2 on the PS3, you know what i mean...). it's a whole new learning curve. i think it's a pretty good game as long as they clean up the controls a little more.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:14 am

controls are the ones i complain about too.. under than that.. the game is pretty good just reminds me of halo though...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down