NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation

2 posters

Go down

Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation Empty Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:18 am

was browsing off of the PSN yesterday and saw some PSP games that are downloadable. they had a "Syphon Filter" multiplayer online only download which looked pretty badass.....so i checked out reviews for it on ign.com and 1up.com and it got really good reviews. anyway, i saw that game and another game (forgot the title) that piked my interest............problem is, i really need a bigger memory stick, cause those game downloads need like 400mb - 1gb of space on your PSP memory stick!

on another note......anyone hear when SOCOM Confrontation is coming out??? its supposed to be a multiplayer online only game, and it will be a PSN downloadable game. actually from what i heard.....it was supposed to released this past holiday season, but you know how that goes. anyway, anyone hear any more about it?????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation Empty Re: Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Feb 04, 2008 8:26 am

if only i had my psp still heheehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation Empty Re: Downloadable PSP games off of PSN/SOCOM Confrontation

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:17 am

you traded your psp in pillius?? i dont blame you, i did too like last October (but it was the original psp). but then after i heard that you'll be able to watch Blu rays off of the psp, i knew that i had to get it again. so i got the slim.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:43 am

ia ctually gave mine to my cousins in the philippines since my uncle enjoyed playing hot shots golf on it.. so i decided to give it to them since i only pick it up whne am on a long trip... but i have the ds lite now for that he he.,.
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:28 am

Nice, what color DS Lite do you have?? i have a DS Lite as well. it was imported from Japan though. Which games do you have for the DS Lite??? I hear Nintendo is waiting for sales of the DS Lite to fall so that they can break out their next brand spanking new DS Lite. But i hear its already developed and just waiting in the wings.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Feb 05, 2008 9:38 am

damn nintendo and i got the crimson red one heheehe...i don't want to have to get a new one again and i have pokemon pearl or diamond i forgot and i have brain academy.. i'm thinking of getting advance wars days of ruin if you like strategy that's one of the games that's just complete strategy..so when i get i will have to get it.
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:39 am

Nice Pillius.....that crimson one is the dual color one?? red on one side, black on the other, right?? dat nice yo!! i used to have Mariocart, Top Spin, Top Gun, SuperMario, Mario 3 on 3 (basketball), and a bunch of others.....but now all i have is SuperMario. I traded in everything else. I'm surprised you dont have the SuperMario game (or did you??). thats like a must-have game on the DS. i was checking out that Advance Wars game....dont think i'll get it though but it does look interesting. its previous iteration got some good reviews. by the way, since we were talking about colors. i got the bluish-green DS Lite.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:36 am

no i havne't gotten any of the amrio games now that you mention i might actually have to buy one now haha and yes it's the dual color one hehe..crimson and black.. and i didn't see a blue one when i was buying mine... damn gamestop...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 06, 2008 11:44 am

nah pillius......there really isnt any "blue" DS Lite in the States. to get a blue DS Lite, you'd have to import it, which is what i did. its aight though, when i bought my DS Lite the only color out was the white DS Lite. now, they have a multitude of colors!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down