NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

list of games...

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

list of games... Empty list of games...

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:10 am

just taking a poll guys...could you all list what games you have and for what system: (360, ps3, wii, psp, ds/ds lite)

anyone getting metal gear solid? havent heard anything on the multiplayer yet...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

list of games... Empty Re: list of games...

Post  Xopenex Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:49 am

aight boyet, here goes:

PSP: J'eanne D'Arc, Field Commander, Final Fantasy Tactics, SOCOM Fireteam Bravo 2. (notice that they are mostly turn-based strategy games). gonna pick up Hot Shots Golf "Open Tee" real soon.

PS3: NO games

360: Rock Band, COD4, Vegas 2, GTA4, FIFA 08, HALO 3----(borrowed from Los).

DS Lite: Advance Wars "Days of Ruin", and Contra 4.

The game and platform that i play the most right now is J'eanne D'Arc on the PSP. then the runner up would be a split between COD4 and Vegas 2 on the 360.

Why do you ask boyet???????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:52 am

by the way boyet.......i'll prolly pass for now on MGS4, and the major reason for that is because i'll prolly just spend that $60 on Battlefield Bad Company instead. who knows, maybe i'll get MGS4 in the future.....but as for right now, i'll stick with BBC.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:58 am

dang.. i a game pack rat so i don't trade in at all... still got games from ps days... lemme dust off the boxes and I will update tonight...

i even found my SNES... anyone up for some MK2?
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

list of games... Empty jsut a feeler...

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:32 am

ive been on a hiatus for awhile now and im looking for re-entry into the gaming arena...i need to start taking this more seriously Very Happy! yeah the battlefield comments sound promising...mgs4 sounds pretty complex, but i dont know yet if thats a good thing
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:54 pm

damn TT, you still gots your old stuff????? i have a bad habit of trading in my old games/consoles. i mean, i can recall getting over $100 worth in store credit (three to four times over)!! that's a major reason why i only have this small lot of games. i am gonna make a conscious effort to not trade in anymore of my psp/ds games. ds/psp games seem to have a longer shelf life compared to PS3/360 games.

boyet, how come you havent been online in a while? i actually noticed that. sometimes i'll see you on your PS3, but then i'll assume you're working out, cus you aren't playing a PS3 game. anyway, i'm just curious as to why you havent been online in a while.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:02 pm

boyet, as far as MGS4..........the story mode is prolly the shiznit, but being that i haven't really played any of its previous iterations, i'll be clueless to the whole story. plus, i hear there are like 90 minutes in cut-scenes.......i think those cut-scenes will seriously start to annoy me. as far as its online multiplayer mode.........from what i hear, MGS4 will come with a "starter pack" (or something like that). anyway, it sounds like it'll be a bare minimum operation until the downloads come out.

this is what i am gonna do, i'll wait to hear what peeps think of the multiplayer..........if i hear its all swell, then i'll think of getting the game. otherwise, if it gets so-so reviews by peeps.....i wont get it. either way though, i dont think i'll get it for a while. you gonna get it boyet?????????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

list of games... Empty Here is part 1

Post  ecneret Wed Jun 11, 2008 6:15 am

XBOX 360:
Marvel Alliance
Meet the Robinsons
Rainbow 6 Vegas
Gears of War
GRAW2
COD2 & 4
Need For Speed
Tiger Woods 08
Madden 08

Wii:
Wii Fit
Wii Sports
Kabukii
Mario Kart
Backyard Games
Mario Smashers
Mario Party 8
Disney Princess Game

PS3:
Hot Shots Golf

SNES: (Found this cleaning out garage..haha)
FFIII
SF2
SSF2
MK1&2

XBOX-- too many to name
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

list of games... Empty hmm....

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:56 am

t...how you like the wii fit?

ratty - still waiting on next purchase. i need to figure out what i can afford...ideally i want a psp slim...i like the video out options plus i miss the portable gaming as well...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:14 am

ender_bigguns wrote:t...how you like the wii fit?

ratty - still waiting on next purchase. i need to figure out what i can afford...ideally i want a psp slim...i like the video out options plus i miss the portable gaming as well...

ironically its wii fit still in the box.. hehe... so busy with all these home projects.. now that maria is done its way more house work for me... maybe I convince her to go for pHD.. HAHAHA. I did clean up my entertainment center so all gaming systems are accounted for... my living room is xbox 360, wii, and ps3... JT's room is XBOX, gamecube, and ps2... full surround in both rooms... ghetto fab! I may throw the SNES in there somewhere... running out of connections though..haha

Anyone know of a psp or ds/lite docking station?

Wink
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:20 am

TT.......you forgot about your PSP and DS games. i used to have alot of games on my original xbox as well, that was until the 360 came along. i traded in absolutely everything for the 360. best games for me on the original xbox??......ghost recon, top spin, rainbow six three (in that order).

boyet, i've got two PSP slims and i still want a third one!! i want to get the dark blue Madden 08 bundle coming in August. it'll come with a 1gb memory card, the dark blue PSP slim, Madden 08, a movie, and another downloadable game. although, i must say....the extras that come with the God of War bundle is pretty sweet too...........red PSP, God of War game, Syphon Filter "Combat Ops", and a movie. i've heard alot of good things about the online-only "Combat Ops". you can create your own maps, with whatever weapons, with whatever spawnpoints, etc... (ala Halo 3) but yeh, you should pick up a slim. once you put it in your hands you'll wonder how you played with the PSP fatty. its a HUGE difference!!!!!!!!!! i use that "remote play" feature every damn day with my PSP!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:25 am

TT.......you should be able to find a PSP docking station. i remember seeing a number of those things before on gaming websites, advertisements, etc... as for the DS lite, you might have trouble finding a docking station for that........i cant recall ever seeing any ads, or websites that have a DS lite docking station. what games you have for you DS or PSP anyway??????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:27 am

by the way TT, i used to have every game that you currently have (with the exception of "Meet the Robinson's", and "Tiger Woods 08"). but every other one you have.........i had at one point. man, i gots to stop trading shizzat in!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:45 am

Xopenex wrote:TT.......you should be able to find a PSP docking station. i remember seeing a number of those things before on gaming websites, advertisements, etc... as for the DS lite, you might have trouble finding a docking station for that........i cant recall ever seeing any ads, or websites that have a DS lite docking station. what games you have for you DS or PSP anyway??????????

ratty-- psp and ds lite games list would be too long... Smile so far my fave on em though are tiger woods golf (PSP) and Final Fantasy (DS). I got lego indiana, iron man and hot shots but havent have a chance to fire em up yet..hehe... I am always on the lookout for 4GB memory stick deals so feel free to send em my way if you come across any...
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:54 am

check this out TT........

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=28395

definitely looks awkward, but hell up to 32gb is alot of storage for a PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:01 am

Xopenex wrote:check this out TT........

http://www.maxconsole.net/?mode=news&newsid=28395

definitely looks awkward, but hell up to 32gb is alot of storage for a PSP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hmmm looks interesting... it seems 4GB cards seem to run out so fast so I hope more of these come to market...
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:05 am

yeh, with 8 gb cards being in the sub $60 range on ebay.........i'll prolly end up getting that shiz. i really want that PSP camera!! i believe its called the "Chotto Shot" in Japanese!!! its all about the imports baby!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 am

list of games:

PS3:

COD4
R6V2
Lego Inidiana Jones
Guitar hero 3
GTA4

DS Lite:

Pokemon Pearl or was it diamond i forgot
Advance wars Days of ruin
Brain Academy

and pretty soon i will be getting my guitar hero on tour for my DS lite .. woohoo i will have to preorder it today eheheheh it ships on the 6/22/08
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:45 am

PS3:
COD4
R6V2
HSG:OOB

not sure about BBC yet. even though i spent about 1.5 hours on the demo, it got annoying at some point. maps are too big. too open. at some point, the "tactical"ness of it disappears. it's all about who can get to the biggest guns will basically win (i do like the artillery cannon that you can just use to drop cluster bombs on your enemy's spawn point... he he he)

in any case, not sure on what to get next. probably a ds lite for maris. was looking at the psp slim the other day to see if i can pick it up before the PI trip. looking into LEGO:IJ. but still not sure... might pick up the beijing olympics game. comes out in july sometime.

on another note, saw the highlights of SF4 on G4TV last night. isht looks dope!!!! cannot wait, cannot wait... all 12 original SF2 fighters are back. with 4 new characters: Crimson Viper (supposed to be some female super soldier), Abel (a zangief looking character), some luchadore (plays like a combination of blanka and vega), and some clown looking guy (looks like he plays like balrog). release date is tentatively 2/09 for the consoles... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:33 pm

i do also have hotshot: OOB on the ps3
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:34 pm

and i heard that mgs4 has a 90 minute cut scene.. not a total of 90 minutes.. one cut scene is 90 minutes long... but you can pause or fast forward it.. if you would like...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jun 12, 2008 9:55 am

yeh man......i heard MGS4 has 90 minute cut scenes too!! thats a bit too much. as long as the gameplay is sweet, i guess it really doesnt matter though. did you decide if your getting MGS4 Pritong/Boyet/Boj/TTboy????????? as far as myself, i just traded in GTA4 for almost $40! that's not bad considering that Gamestop is notorious for ripping peeps off (i was expecting alot less). anyway, i picked up 2 PSP games.........Hot Shots Golf "Open Tee 2", and Killzone Liberation, both brand new. in the end, i only spent like $13 in cash. anyway, i'll be glued to my PSP for the foreseeable future. TT boy, lets see if we can hook up a game online on Open Tee 2! (by the way, no plans for me in the near future to get MGS4......maybe in several months, but not right now.)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:44 pm

MGS4 would be a buy after the hype has died down.. i'm just not a big enough fan to buy it... but two weeks from now.. i will be getting my guitar hero on tour.. for my ds lite.. so i might be glued on that as well..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 am

so did you get MGS4 Kev?? you texted me over the weekend saying that you were on the verge of getting it. (well, not in those exact words....but you catch my drift). and Buks, what do you think of it so far?? get a chance to play it much this weekend?? i'm sure the campaign mode is sweet, but how is multiplayer?? anything new to sink our teeth into........or is it everything that we've seen and played before??? (my guess is the latter).
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Jun 16, 2008 7:20 am

campaign mode is dope!!!! it's crazy!!! i'm only on the third mission and it's friggin' crazy!!!

multiplayer takes some getting used to. it's slower than R6V1. and the controls take some getting used to. but it's kinda cool sneaking around in disguised as a box or crate. also, there are so many different game modes that it'll be hard to get bored of it.

graphics are friggin' amazing!!! guess that's what a real PS3 game looks like that fully utilizes the blu-ray capability of the PS3. now i definitely cannot wait for the FF series as well as GT5.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next