NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

5 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Rainbow 6 Vegas 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 08, 2008 12:39 pm

huh? what? are pigs flying outside? has hell frozen over? ender's actually interested in playing R6V2? whoa... stop the presses!!! newsflash...!!!

kinda funny how you got R6V1 though. did you play it? i miss LVU campus... i remember back in the day when ender, pillius, ll and yours truly would dominate that map. people would actually set up special rules so that we wouldn't have such an advantage destroying the other team (i.e. no camping outside the office, no camping in the office windows, etc.)

nowadays, if you do too well, they just kick you out. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:43 pm

LVU campus.. sigh those were the days... they camp you in the right side downstairs entrance when u spawn in the library...so u just go to the other side where they try to camp you down the hallway.. i remember i used to play with guys that just stood there waiting to be grenaded out of that area...

if you're on the other spawn u had the better advantage... try spawn camping me on the back stairwell .. u better get me with the first shot or u just gave away where u are at.. sigh i miss those days...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:35 am

hell yea!!! i preferred bravo spawn at LVU as well. and i still practice the "you better kill me with the first shot or i'll kill you if you miss" method. ha ha ha... guess that's why i've been getting kicked out of games lately...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:43 pm

monk - my earpiece is on the fritz. i re-paired it with my PS3 last night so hopefully it's working again.

ender - yea, i knew you didn't have the game. just felt like sending you an invite anyways to let you know what you were missing. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 11 Empty nice buks....

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:53 pm

way to rub it in...maybe ill try n pick it up again this weekend....just need to wait till the 15th...dam blockbuster coupons...

btw...i always get a kick out psp remote play...stuff is nice...i want to try remote play from a starbucks...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:11 pm

he he he... it's all good. i'm still trying to bring back the glory days. he he he... besides, monk and i are kinda getting bored killing all these terrorists by ourselves. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm

i'm officially a COLONEL woohoo...finish this rank and am an ELITE as you guys know i never made it to colonel in the first one.. i was one bar away.. now am starting my campaign to become an elite woohoo...

kuya - yeh i know.. just kinda weird without hearing anything..

boyaka - just pick up the game ahhaha.. it's worth it.. they are not coming out with R6v3 anyway ahahha

as for me.. done playing team deathmatch .. just doing deathmatch.. i love that game option...i was actually playing with guy who when we face each other we switch to pistols ahahah.. then anyone else we kill with any gun..dammit i want to make my camo already.. 49000 more points to go...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:47 am

invite me next time you're on a Deathmatch. i usually don't do Deathmatches but i'll give it a try...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:06 pm

u won't like deathmatch it's bascially one against however many is in the room.. it gets annoying when u kill someone and then someone sneaks up behind u and kills u..unless ur the one doing it hahaha..

i'll invite u next time.. there's more dicks on there though.. but alot more without mics hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:07 pm

btw 30000 more points til i become elite
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:24 pm

monk - my headset is on the fritz... what headset did you get again?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:09 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:monk - my headset is on the fritz... what headset did you get again?

this is my headset i might lose a usb port but at least am clear..

http://www.amazon.com/Playstation-Logitech-Vantage-USB-Headset-2/dp/B00008KXG5
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 11 Empty It's OFFICIAL!!

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:27 pm

i am now considered a silver elite hahahahahah... and i beat guys that were 10 time over elites to do it.. though i came in 2nd to this biller guy he's good...since he is a 29 over elite.. but i am an ELitE.. time for the beret and the custom camo.. tha'ts how elites do it ahahhahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:22 pm

he he he... i've gone back to the standby. traded in MGS4 and FC2. now continuing my ascent up the ELITE ladder on R6V2.

ender - you getting it this friday? he he he...

manok - you should see my new outfit. took off my chest armor... my guy's so much faster... weird... ha ha ha. and am back on the TAR21...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:51 pm

i should put it in again.. but i haven't played in awhile... i might be off.. oh well we shall see..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:12 pm

was a little off in the beginning did some death matches but i think i got the hang of it again... hehehe.. was fun playin' with kuya's peeps...but there is still the problem with lag.. oh well no worries i prolly used up all my good gaming tonight ahahhaha..imma suck it up again soon..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:07 pm

yea those guys are fun to play with. freakin' one of them had me crackin' up so much the first time I played with them Maris thought I was having a seizure. they easy going like dat. dats why I invited you to join. did he request to add you as a friend?

pretty good over there manok. am impressed. did you like my new outfit? he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:13 am

nope no one invited me... it's ok.. i expect as much .. but it's all good.. and knowing me that's the only good showing i'll show all year.. ahahha

and u lose the vest? why? i know it makes u move faster but easier kill on the body for u though.. that's why i stay with 4 and 6 i think...i have to check still but i might move back to my g36c.. cuz i don't like the way aks-74u was handling yesterday.. too wobbly.. i guess i just need to get back into it.. i kinda felt odd being a silver elite when everybody else is a gold elite.. hahaha

oh well we shall see.. i like showing up the Gold Elites though that are like 20+...but i'll definitely be on tonight if u want to try running some campaign... hopefully i can level up some more.... is boyet getting it? it's only 20 bucks? and did u get a new mic or u using ur old bluetooth?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Nov 25, 2008 8:20 am

weird... windowpain was really impressed... he he he... he funny, trying to piss off his own clan by jumping on with us for a round and we decided to swarm the spawn. ha ha ha... he got another friend that's really funny too. wasn't on last night though... they actually invited me to join their clan, but i try not running with clan tags anymore...

yea, took off the vest. it doesn't matter anyways, coz with the vest i had level 3 protection. without it, i only have level 2. but i run so much faster. he he he... and the way R6V handles levels of protection, a level 2 is the same as a level 3.

yea, i like the destructive rate of the AKS-74U, but the recoil and accuracy on it blows. that's why i went back to the TAR21. a lot more people are starting to run with LMG's. it's annoying. i think since the game is so old, the people playing it nowadays are noobs. so, it's like feasting for me. although sometimes you run into level 99 elites. we call them "terrorist hunters" since that's how they got to that level. ha ha ha... funny as hell...

i'ma try to jump on tonight. hopefully, clan REV will be on. i like when they play gladiator style on the streets. basically, one on one, on the dirt, winner stays on until he dies, last team with a man standing wins...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:15 pm

aight i'll see if they sent me an invite.. but i like the way the clan plays even that girl was good.. though she kept staying in one spot that's why she kept getting killed but that other guy..4saken or something.. he was getting to be annoying since i couldn't kill him for the life of me.. no worries..ilike playing deathmatches but if ur playin with them and they got room invite me..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:35 pm

ender - you getting it? he he he... just wondering...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:48 pm

YAY!!! ender is now back on the R6V2 player list. woo hoo!!! welcome back. you had some lucky shots on me last night. he he he... was having a bad night last night. was inconsistent: 23 kills one round, back down to 12 the next, up to 19, back down to 10... craziness... streets is getting boring. i actually like vegas junkyard (although that's a chokepoint map much like calypso back in the day...

in any case, nice to have you back. now you just gotta catch up to me and manok to get your ELITE status...

manok - am almost at ELITE 9. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 - Page 11 Empty nice...

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm

man there were some 20-something elites that i was shooting better than...man if you put in that much time into r6v2 you better be doing better than me after my hiatus and playing on that crazy ps3 controller...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:23 pm

ha ha ha... yea most of the higher elites suck. we call them "T-Hunters". meaning they got to that level coz all they do is terrorist hunts. ha ha ha... i once played with like 3 level 99 elites and i smoked them all. wasn't even funny... they quit after that much. ha ha ha.

i've learned not to look at ranks anyways. coz some people just reset their usernames.

crazy ps3 controller? at least it's not a brick like the 360 controller. i had a deal with a learning curve as well. took me 2 weeks.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11