NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 3 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:37 am

took the weekend off from COD4 MW2.. and damn i suck haahahha.. oh well
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:12 pm

woo hoo!!!... level 49 fellas... only one more til i get colonel... ha ha ha...!! that's the silver chicken...

the game has been acting weird for me lately... there's a major lag with my controllers translating to onscreen game action. so weird. not sure if it's the game or if my controller is just jacked. do you guys have problems with choppy motion when aiming or running or doing anything in the game? just wondering if it's me...

anyways, i'll be off for the next 2 1/2 weeks boys... that'll give you guys some time to catch up. he he he... probably by the time i get back, you guys will have made prestige mode, no? enjoy your gaming boys... while i enjoy some san mig...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:29 pm

been lagging myself..

shiet.. am sick again...oh well.. here's to the PI trip i just want the flight to be over with already
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:51 pm

hey boys.......sorry i havent been on the forum in a while. anyways, i'm digging that grenade launcher i unlocked. actually, i unlocked it a little while ago.......i just havent used it till recently. so i run with the SCAR assault rifle, blinged with a red dot site and a grenade launcher. then as my secondary weapon, i run with the "thumper" grenade launcher. i've been playing alot of "Headquarters" lately as opposed to the team deathmatch. gotta say, my loadout comes in very handy when it comes to clearing out those "whores" from the headquarters that they gotta protect. there were several times that i unloaded my grenades.......got multiple kills.....then used my killstreaks back-to-back to kill even more whores!!! i was laughing to myself when i was killing all those whores!!!! anyhow, enjoy your PI trip guys. wish i was tagging along with you guys in the luggage bay!! hehehe!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:37 pm

i is back.. can't sleep... played some cod4/.. sucked ass.. oh well.. we'll get through it again.. wondering in getting a new controller maybe a red dual shock.. we shall see..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:09 am

Nice Kev.........welcome back to our beautiful, balmy 40 degree weather!!!! congrats again also with your engagement! so how was the trip? i'm sure you guys had a blast!! i think the next time i'll make it down there is next January......definitely looking forward to it. hey, i've got the dual shock controller myself and i like it much better than the "six-axis" that i used to use. the dual shock feels heavier and more solid than the six axis.......not to mention the rumble feature. i was too used to the rumble feature when i played on my 360.........so i had to get it for the PS3.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:42 am

vacation was a blast... i think throughout the whole 2 week trip, i ate enough pork to equal one pig. so nice... ha ha ha... haven't actually logged on yet... maybe sometime this week... cases and cases of san mig were drunk... had a blast in bicol... already planning the next trip and looking at palawan or cebu... hehehe...

didn't get to check out air force one but an impromptu pre-pre-bachelor party might be in the works for my bro. kevin's all growns up...

he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:09 pm

"Air Force One"??? umm, that a gentlemens club in Manila Marky-Mark??? so is Kev's b-party gonna be local....(aka USA), or not-so-local (aka PI)??? Kev, any thought as to the month/year of your wedding?? dude, all i know is that's gonna be the shiz!!! i hope most (if not all) of the former MOBO B-baller squad can make it. on a different note, i think i'm getting another PS3 from Santa this year. i wrote a note under my pillow and asked Santa for a 250gb PS3 slim.......and you know what??......i woke up the other day, and that note was gone. Santa took it with him!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Dec 16, 2009 7:12 am

nice!!! wish i could get another PS3. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:23 am

on another note boys... just got level 50 last night... woo hoo!!!

played with some of my MW1 friends last night. holy shit they're good... must play with them some more so i can learn... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:37 pm

hey boys, just wondering if there are any good games in the horizon for the PS3??? my playtime on MW2 has been slowing a bit.....not that i dont like the game anymore but i just am getting aggravated at getting raped online. so i'll play MW2 for a bit, and once i start getting pissed off.....i'll transfer over to NHL or FIFA 10. i hear Bioshock 2 has multiplayer online now..........i really enjoyed Bioshock 1 so i just may look into getting Bioshock 2 when it comes out. any of you guys know of any other promising games coming out in 2010??????????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:28 am

MAG, GoW III, Super SF4, FF XIII and GT5 are the games on my horizon.

yea, MW2 is harder online. but I kinda found the secret to it. just gotta keep playing and hopefully, I'll start getting better. anyways, I still like it even though I suck on it. just gotta start playing other game modes so I canearn more emblems/titles. I mainly play team deathmatches so my emblems/titles have kinda gotten stale. can't remember the last new one I got since it's been such a long time. hehehe...

hopefully, I can get some gaming in over the holidays. see y'all online.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:41 am

russ - is your new controller a dualshock/sixaxis combo? my controllers are both fritzing out so i wanted to get a new one. and since i got this gamestop giftcard for xmas, i guess i can use it for a new controller. just wanted to know which one to get. still looking to get the MW2 controller, but everywhere i look, it's sold out... dammit...

i'd like to bring back the olden days of gaming. get some nice runs with just us guys so as not to get our ass kicked so much. but it seems hard nowadays to get everyone on at the same time. i think it'd be better if we practiced with each other first, get our bearings right and then maybe jump back into public warfare.

boyet - found out that you do get EXP points on private matches, you just don't get the bonus match points at the end...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:26 pm

Marky mark........yeah, i bought the blue PS3 dual shock/six axis combo controller. got it a little over a month ago. i like it alot better than the stand-alone six axis controller. rumble is sweet, plus it just feels better and heavier. on a different note, yup......getting raped all the time can get a bit stale. the thing with MW is there are so many damn ways to die!!! death from above, death from windows, death from stationary sentry guns, death from claymores, etc.

true though, a bunch of us are now on the PS3 (Ron, Butch, Me, Boyet, you guys, Terence??, etc)........problem is getting everyone together at the same time is very hard to do.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:55 pm

hey boys, i got the 250gb PS3 from the wifey for xmas. i uploaded all my info (game saves, videos, pics, etc..) from my Phatty PS3 to my PS3 slim. thank god for that Firmware 3.15. otherwise, it would've been hell to do. also, i downloaded that Madden "Arcade" from the PSN store. the game is pretty entertaining.......its pretty much like the Madden we are all used to, except that its 4 on 4, and the plays are simplified.

anyone getting anything good from Santa this Christmas?????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Dec 28, 2009 3:49 pm

russs... assassins creed 2 the bomb.. wedding prolly next year in december..and hopefully i got the money for it.. as per the b party,.....sheryll has made a request that it not be in the PI... hahahah she knows what goes on in there.. but if we were to have one she said.. she'd prefer US.. at least she knows we're not allowed to touch here hahahahaha... in truth though she doesn't want me to have one ahhahaha.. anyway... that's it for now.. assassins creed taking much of my time nowadays i do get sick of mw2 .. getting raped over and over cuz they spawn in the front of the enemy bitches
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:05 am

testing the scar on mw2... but has anyone notice that the gun kick back are all over the place nowadays with mw2.. or maybe i just suck oh well.. assassins creed will take up my time...hehehe

Russ - there are 3 huge maps on assassins creed i think well am just trying to save up for my armor hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:32 pm

Nice Kev.......and thanks for the info on AC2. like i said, i really wanna get AC2. although the first one was pretty repetitive, i still enjoyed it alot because of the storyline. not to mention the gameplay was pretty badass!! just looking for a good price on it. i have a $20 giftcard at Target.......so if i see that shiznat drop to a cheaper price at Target, AC2 will be mine!!! as for your wedding..........do you mean December 2010?? or Dec 2011?? and where are you planning on getting married?? if Dec 2010, i actually plan on going to the PI in Jan 2011 (which would be right around your wedding....again, if Dec 2010). by the way, is your bro Kenny still in the PI?? i was reading his facebook and he was talking about being in the PI during Christmas and New Years.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:54 am

he he he... DEC 2010 is the tentative date, xop... and yes, kenny is still in the PI at least til february...

been playing the GOW Collection. getting psyched up for GOW 3. he he he... haven't really touched MW2 in a bit... gotta go through GOW and GOW2. woo hoo!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Yeah, same here Marky Mark!!! although i still really like MW2.........the rape-age got real old, real quick. so......i havent been playing too much of MW2 as well. luckily, i recently picked up Assassins Creed 2 and Borderlands.......so i've been spending alot of my time with those games (especially Borderlands). to tell you the truth, i havent picked up MW2 in about 2 weeks. Borderlands is pretty sweet..........kind of a mix between a FPS and an RPG. to me, its kind of a mixture between a MW (because there's tons of guns), and Bioshock (because there's leveling up your character, unlocking stuff, etc.) you can even buy stuff at a depot (similar to how Bioshock did it). anyway, how did your bro manage to stay in the PI until February??? who's he shacking it up with.......relatives?? or a little lady that he met in the PI?? hehehe
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:24 am

hey xop...

happy new years!!!

yea, kenny's shacking up with my uncle. he's trying to see how his job prospects might be out there. he's having fun... so it's all good... just hope he learns something while he's out there...

gaming wise, i've really only been playing GOW. almost to the end of it at which point i'll start GOW2. haven't really been as hardcore into MW2 as i was with R6V2. guess the gaming isn't as optimal to me. i'll have good games and i'll have horrible games. don't have any consistency. i think the most kills i had in one game was like 27... i did download the MAG beta. supposedly, the beta servers should be up today. maybe i'll check that when i get home... hopefully it'll be as good as advertised...

next time i see you guys on, maybe i can host some private matches just for us. getting tired of the rapeage as well...

peace...!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm

yes assassins creed has been taking up my time.. damn i keep forgetting to check this site..

as for wedding russ.. Mark said it.. dec. 2010.. it is... and hopefully i can save some money by then..

as far as mw2 goes... too many people rape me.. to the point that it's not really fun anymore.. so i don't really play it anymore.. i have more fun with assassin's creed 2 anyway..

i see u've been playing borderlands more russ.,, ehhehehe just can't wait til march.. hahahaha final fantasy is on.. and i might actually get dj hero.. prolly not.. i need to save money that's why.. anyway..boys.. there's gotta be a game where we all can get together.. somewhere.. ahhaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:20 pm

yup Happy B-lated New Years boys!!! (the new year ain't so new anymore though.....hehehe!). anyway, i was kinda chuckling to myself when i was reading how we all are sick of getting raped on MW2. we all seem to have the same opinion on the game. the game itself is a great game.......but like i said many times before, i'm just sick and tired of the bone-me-up-the-ass-real-hard online play!!! for me at this point, MW2 is a pick up and play every once in a while game. i'm no longer hardcore about it. i definitely will come back to it and complete the campaign mode. on a different note, i think i'm more than halfway done with Borderlands. after i complete Borderlands.....i'm gonna get back to Assassin's Creed 2. then who knows......although i have to say, Bioshock 2 is prolly the only game i foresee myself getting in the next couple months. GOW looks pretty good.......but i dont know if i'm gonna throw down 60 bones on it. i did play and finish GOW on the PSP........but i cant say that i am a GOW fanatic. in the meantime, i wanna pick up a PSN card and download a bunch of shit on my 250 gb PS3!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:13 am

borderlands is good, eh? my friend worked on that game actually... from what i recall, the first couple screenshots she showed me did not end up as the final game. they completely redid the graphics from what she showed me 3 years ago. how is it? was thinking of getting it but then it seemed like another game similar to fallout 3: same premise, RPG and FPS put together in a post apocalyptic world. though i do like the "make-your-own-gun" feature on borderlands. how is that? have you tried online play for it?

getting close to the end of GOW I. got a couple more levels and the stupid boards are getting more complicated. he he he... dunno why i never played this game before. might look into dante's inferno as well. at this point, might as well check out the devil may cry series, ninja gaiden, assassin's creed (I and II) and whatever other platform games are out there. he he he... just kidding... gran turismo 5 (will need to get the driving wheel... he he he), super street fighter 4 (dee jay's back!!!), final fantasy XIII and god of war 3 are the games on my horizon. hee hee... so many games, so little time...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:14 am

yeah marky mark. i mean i'm not gonna play it up....but i personally like Borderlands. the online play is 4 player co-op....not anything groundbreaking. whats cool though is that whatever leveling up you do on the 4 player coop.....will automatically translate to your single player campaign mode. (other games have done that before though) i enjoy the co-op because you level up so fast, and if you want a gun that someone else has (human player).......you can fight them for that gun. leveling up in multiplayer coop takes maybe half the time it would take you to do playing single player. needless to say, i play alot of coop!! gotta say though.........the single player campaign can move really slow at times, which is another reason that i play it often online.
i loved FF VII on the PSP.........it was a seriously sweet game!!! i liked it so much that i played the campaign over twice. FF VII is one of the very few games that i refuse to trade in. How does the FF series do on the big consoles though?? same premise?.....leveling up, missions, etc..??? I'm just wary cus i dont know if my complete enjoyment of FF VII on the PSP will automatically translate to me enjoying it on the PS3.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum