NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modern Warfare 2

5 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Modern Warfare 2

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Nov 13, 2009 1:57 pm

gotta get more guns... gotta get more guns...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:34 am

dude....i think my problem is that i use one gun all the time. this prevents me from getting more and more free points to rank up quicker. i gotta start being a little freaking whore with those guns!! on a side note..........my PS3 began blinking red last night. i am assuming it was because the thing was getting too hot. mind you, i bought that Nyko Intercooler for my PS3. i think i better move the position of my PS3 in my entertainment system......cus right now, its prolly too enclosed. do you guys have your PS3's out in the open?? i know Ger's is enclosed........but whatabout Kev and MarK????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:41 am

mine is out in the open next to the TV. not a big fan of entertainment system shelving. never had a problem with overheating (knock on wood)...

yes russ, you'll need to get all the cheap free points with the guns. easy 1500 points you get if you use different guns. i've already completed the SCAR-H accessory challenges. working on the FAMAS at the moment... just biding my time til the M16 is unlocked for me at level 40. presently i'm on level 32. got the claymore's unlocked, though i don't like using them since there's a perk out there that delays the claymore time so you can actually run away from it. hahaha...

right now, my set-up: FAMAS with ACOG (yes i went back to the ACOG... helps with the distance shots)... perk 1: marathon, perk 2: coldblooded, perk 3: ninja....

woo hoo....!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:50 am

russ i stuck with one gun which is the M41A.. i am currently at level 30 but was getting headaches so i had to stop.. for a while..

my ps3 is out in the open too.. am really not big fan of shelving too.. my mom is though.. and that's why my comp is in a shelving.. unit.. makes my room cleaner she said when she bought the thing.. but now she just thinks my room is a mess.. but that's another topic.. hahahah

leveling is about the guns.. but i just keep leveling my perks up too .. hhahahaha...perk 1 is bling pro..perk 2 is cold blooded(makes u disappear from tech stuff like uav's, etc) and perk 3 is ninja(which makes u invisible to heart monitors i think).. so all in all i am about 42% done on my online thing..

don't need an acog for sniping with an assault eheheh.. just see movement and i shoot ahahahha.. ACOG on this game is wack sauce heheheh better on R6V2...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:51 am

which perk is the double mp5?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:17 pm

haven't found that perk yet... it looks kinda cool, but looks absolutely useless...

another thing about levelling up, gettinght the 2500, 5000 or 10000 bonus exp. points help a lot. last night i got 5000 extra bonus points for completing a challenge where you had to have 3 long distance kills in a row. the game is set-up to reward the most aggressive players out there. the more you kill, the more points you get. the more variety you use in killing folks, the more points you get...

on another note, last night i was playing with boyet on the underpass map. i had another one of those semtex kills. some fool decided to run around with a riot shield thinking that would protect him. so i saw him pass by my spot with the shield. i followed him and threw a semtex grenade on his shield. thing stuck to him and i watched him run away as i counted down... 3... 2... 1.... BLAMMO!!! semtex took care of that fool... ha ha ha...

boyet - btw, the claymore's aren't as useful as they were in MW1. at least from my experience. i prefer running with the semtex.
kevin - coldblooded makes you invisible to UAV's, choppers, planes and sentry guns. ninja makes you invisible to heartbeat monitors. not sure what happens when you shoot though... kinda cool when you have the coldblooded perk, you can stand in front of an enemy plane, chopper or sentry gun and they'll never shoot you. i just stand underneath harriers and choppers shooting them down all day... ha ha ha...

peace!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:41 pm

butter bar boys.. and ninja pro..ninja pro is when they can't hear ur footsteps it was kind of weird at first hahahaha... but it was fun coming up behind a guy and them not noticing.. it was kewl.... hahahah

a guy befriended me last night cuz it was 2 vs. 4 and i killed people on terminal map.. i guess he was impressed hahahaha.. went 25 and 10 hahahaa...was having to much fun.. ahahhaha and i hate karachi and quarry so far.. i hate those maps.. can't find anyone...

played some domination too.. it was fun heheheh....

oh the akimbo perk its for dual wield i think only certain guns have it like the subs cuz the assault doesn't have it.. but that makes u dual wield..cuz my boy jeproks has it.. and u do need steady aim for it... but it's not for me hehehehe.. i like the assault weapons better anyway..

also did a semtex.. some guy was playing with a riot shield.. it was funny as heck..he killed me..but i was able to attach a semtex on his shield.. ahahahha boom.. revenge and payback points too ahahaha.. twas funny...

anyway have fun pipols.. trying to level up as much as i can cuz by the time i get back in december u guys will all be above me ahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

i think last night was the first night we had all 4 of us online in the same party. he he he... good times... i sucked like balls last night... got my marathon pro though... hee hee hee. got a couple more challenges completed, can't really remember what they were. working on getting the FMJ for my FAMAS and then finally i can work on getting the extended mag for it. woo hoo!!!

i hate that wasteland map. that's like sniper heaven. all that grass. just lay down on the ground with your ghillie suit and you'll be fine. i like skidrow... it's non-stop action though. still trying to get used to the buildings. favela's ok. my fave is still the terminal...

any case, i hopefully will be on again tonight... gotta do more work to get the M16.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:31 am

OMNIPOTENT!!! woo hoo!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:33 pm

the average gamers usually play between 7-930.. after 10..the real good gamers get on.... freak!!... i was running the show from 7-930 then boom sucked it up last night..oh well .. 4 more levels til i get my m16 oh how sweet it is
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty I SUCK!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:10 am

hahaha... now i remember why i never got into COD:MW1. COZ I SUCK AT IT!!! ha ha ha... can't find anyone to kill or whatever... annoying as hell... ha ha ha...

oh well... at least i'm a little closer to the M16. hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:18 am

yo peeps.........damn, i havent been on the forums in a bit and i had to read everything to catch up. nice boys!! anyway, just wanted to let you guys know.......i've been scouring the web for black friday deals on videogames. the only one i saw that caught my eye is FIFA 10 for $35. thats roughly half off the normal price of a game that just came out this past September! i'll be looking for that shiz.........Best Buy better still have it or i'm gonna go on a rampage with my UMP!!!! on a different note.........when you boys leaving for the PI??? any specific plans while you are out there?........resorts?....beaches?.....ktv's???? hehehehe
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:40 am

PI trip is nov. 25 thru dec. 12.

just a couple side trips... bicol is the big side trip this time. still trying to plan out a tagaytay trip as well... KTV...? we might do a night of it but it won't be the regular KTV. rolling with the san diego boys means it's upgraded... hahaha... KTV with billiards, food and drink in a private room? now that's how it's done... ha ha ha...

as far as games go, fifa 10 sounds like a good deal for $35. but i'm pretty much pre-occupied with MW2. so... if anything the next game for me might probably be God of War collection or Assassin's Creed 2. he he he...

anyways, good gaming last night manok and ender. hahaha... finally got some good runs in... hehehe... i'm hoping to be on tonight...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Nice...........you lucky bastads are leaving us here for much warmer climates!! isn't Sherryl from Bicol??? by the way, i was on the N4g.com site and i read a quick snippet on PSN charging for a subscription fee!!....... just as i thought. freaking Sony couldn't bypass another revenue stream!! they better not charge us anything more than what XBL charges!!!!! i really wanna get Assassins Creed 2, cus i really liked AC 1 and finished the campaign. problem is.....i really dont know if i'll have the time to finish the campaign on AC 2. i'll most likely just wait until the price comes down in another 4-5 months before i get it. $35 for FIFA 10 is a no-brainer!! i think i've gotten all the FIFA's since 2006 (with the exception of FIFA 09). but now that you can play as one player on the pitch in multiplayer...........then its a definite no-brainer!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 pm

by the way, being that i dont have to work tomorrow morning..........i should be online till the wee-hours! hopefully i'll see you guys online tonight. by the way, if you dont hear me talk its cus i am out of batteries for my blu-tooth headset!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

damn stupid upgrade.. it took two hours and 15 tries to upgrade the photo stuff on my ps3..i don't even use it... stupid freaking connection.. when i finally got on.. i was rusty ..shiet.. that's what it's going be like after i come back from the phils..

bought GOW collection.. sick.. cuz of the demo they let me download..GOW3... it's 2671 MB.. tried dl on kenny's ps3 it wouldn't download.. might need to upgrade kenny's ps3 to something bigger hehehehee...but GOW3 is sick.. sick i tell u.. and graphically it's amazing.. i will prolly pick assassin's creed 2 after i come back.. then january is supposed to be a big month with MAG coming out and Bayoneta.. a fighting slash RPG game like Devil may Cry.. but it's wake sicker.. and supposedly a game called darksiders.. incorparating Zelda slash GOW.. i don't know.. i have no more money..hahhahahaha

Kuya.. u finally had a great game.. eheheh top kills.. ..i've already got some of the boards memorize.. just can't stand afghan..cuz i always lose there..and i love derail now..one of my boys was actually playing with us.. Taz.. heheheh i kept killing him in fevala.. love that map hahahahaa..i think they were getting pissed at me cuz i kept going after them hahaha.. u kill me i must payback ahahahahah...

the key to mw2 is..don't think just shoot.. if u keep getting shot.. move away.. there are some BS stuff out there but all in all.. it's kewl i don't care if i die a lot.. just as long as am not last haahhahaa...

the games fun and when people start talking i just start muting.. i don't need to hear them ahhahahaa.. just take it easy and go..it's not r6v where u can camp someone..it's a lot harder to camp in this game.. which is better for the run and gunners i think eheheh
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

yes...sheryll is from Bicol.. and yup can't wait can't wait can't wait.. and russie.. don't tell anyone but i am going to ask her on the trip got the ring and all.. just don't tell her cuz she has no idea .. no facebook either russie...hahahaha... so when i ask her and if she says yes or no..i'll do the facebook the day after ahhahahaha.. i keep you posted..

i should be on tonight.. playing some god of war 1 and 2.. and try to beat the GOW3 demo ahahahha.. it's so freaking insane..it's just awesome.. peace..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:34 pm

nice russ... we'll see you on... manok and i have been collecting call signs and emblems. he he he...

anyways, i hope i can play tonight... only a couple more ranks til captain and the M16 (insert heavenly chorus here)...

kev - talking smack i see... we'll see tonight...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Nov 19, 2009 5:09 pm

dnt worry Kev..........i ain't saying shiznit to nobody. we know how important surprising your fiance-to-be with a marriage proposal is.......cus we've been there. just wanna say congrats to you and about time you're stepping up to the plate....hehehehe!! do i hear PI wedding 2011/2012???..................GIDDY UP!!!!!!!!!!! congrats again man.......i'm happy for you guys!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:52 am

how was the rest of the session last night boys? i logged off after getting the red dot sight for the M16. hee hee...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:53 am

is that all you need... smack talk and u'll play better...bravo kuya.. playing nice yesterday.. ehhehee

my next fave map now is scrapyard.. that map so small that it makes it so much fun..i hate the big maps like karachi and i hate rundown... that's the map i can't win on..

that was crazy running it through with BUKO and XOP yesterday.. we were missing u ENDER...every WHORE comment was making me laugh.. the guys on our team must have been like these guys complain alot ahaahahhaa...twas funny...and i like that win in Favela.. where we beat them by 1 last minute.. and i finally won in rundown.. hahahaha

and russ.. maybe 2010.. who knows hahaha.. we shall see ahahhaha

i'll be on again tonight.. but can't stay too long another appointment to the eye doctor tomorrow.. just a check up from the last visit...

oh the M16 is a powerful gun.. but you will not like the 3 second burst.. until you get used to it... i do like the m4 better..but the M16 is growing on me...and wait til i get my hologrpaphic sight.. it'll be even better..

lvl 40 boys but by the time i get back y'all be higher than me..sigh Sad hahahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:54 am

it was ok.. still getting used to the M16
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:16 am

since i already use the FAMAS, i'm already used to the 3 round burst fire. ran with the M16 for a bit last night. was off like crazy but it could've been from the lack of sleep. so i'll try to give it a go again tonight, hopefully... hmmm... what am i looking for next in terms of achievements...

yea, we haven't really been able to run a full room except for that one night. i'd like to get that running.

xop - good thing you got that earpiece working. def a lot more fun with your side comments here and there. if anything, here's my suggestion... get a hardwired mic set. i got me a logitech one for $30. 10 foot cord but at least you don't have to worry about losing battery life. and bluetooth headsets tend to be choppy online. just letting you know...

also on another note, kenny was watching me play for a bit last night. he expressed interest in maybe getting the game... hmmm... we might have another san diego boy running with us.... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:21 am

hehehe... something cool to try...

http://www.konsolekingz.com/blog/?p=4554

he he he....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Modern Warfare 2 - Page 2 Empty Sniper spots

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:54 am

so i tried out sniping the other night. it's not easy... but i'd like to spend some time looking through the stages and finding the sniper spots. the quarry has some interesting places to be reached but not sure how to get to those places. highrise already has those cranes over on the side in play. i've seen people running through the cranes to get to the upper levels of one of the spawn buildings. afghan has an interesting place to snipe from right from the cliff's face...

anyways boys... level 48, silver flower... was gonna try to get to level 50 before i left on wednesday night, but i don't think it's gonna be possible... i still gotta pack... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum