NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL 09

+2
Xopenex
FreshBukoJuice
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

NHL 09 - Page 3 Empty Re: NHL 09

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:24 am

sorry i wasn't on last night boys. busy playing with my iphone. tee hee... so freakin' cool... i can surf in bed. hahahaha...

i'll try to be on tonight. not sure who'll be on but whoever's on, maybe i can try hosting a private game. still gotta figure it out...

peace!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NHL 09 - Page 3 Empty nice....

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am

dunno whats on for the 10 spot on mtv, but if lyn isnt watching anything i should be jumping on right after Fringe...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 am

ha ha ha... that's the funniest reply yet...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

FreshBukoJuice wrote:dis isht is cool!!!! M replying from my iPhone!!!

u and marissa get matching iphones? haha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:52 pm

yes indeedy... iphone 3G, 8gig... he he he... it's SHHWWWEEEEEETTTT!!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:48 pm

marissa got one too? dang...

i might do the iphone clone hehehe.. dual sim.. 1 standby ahhahaha hmmmm...nah i just got my phone now just to make it work properly so i can finally send MMS messages
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:45 am

boyet, sorry about not being able to play with you last night. i didnt get a chance to go out and buy replacement batteries for my blu-tooth headset. i actually was perfectly willing to play with you as long as you were willing to put up with us not being able to talk to each other online. i wanna pick up some batteries soon though.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:30 am

he he he... i gave up on the bluetooth. i went with the wireless logitech vantage. $25 at walmart. he he he... and it's clear as hell...

sorry i haven't been on in 2 nights boys. been playing with my iphone. was up til 1:30 last night, loading up music, loading up pics, personalizing the shiznits, adding some apps, emailing from bed, etc. this isht is cool!!!

i'll try to be on tonight. any luck in finding out how to host a private match online?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:36 am

i hate this game.. was up til like 1:30 last night.. losing again.. for some odd reason i can't get the puck in the net . SUCKS ASS!!! gosh darn it hahaha... but i'll figure it out hopefully..and when i get into the slot i keep getting hit so i keep getting penalties cuz i keep hitting back ahahhaha.. oh well..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:01 am

Nice pillius.......retaliation penalties!!! hehehe. i do the same thing but for some reason i dont get too many penalties like that. i know you already told me that you dont like poke checking too much, but thats where i notice i get alot of tripping calls (using the poke check). so i refrained from using it altogether.....i just go for the hit instead of the poke.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:47 am

not that i hate poke checking just couldn't figure out how to do it hahahahha just figured it out yesterday and now am getting the tripping penalties too ahhaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:21 pm

boyet, good game last night. ofcourse freggin Sydney Crosby had to score!!! t'was a nice goal though. you guys had me literally chasing you guys around my zone when you were on the power play in that 3rd period!! you kept winning those damn faceoffs!!! to tell you the truth, i still dont know how to do faceoffs.....what i have been doing is pressing the left toggle back (to a teammate) and pressing the right trigger when the ref drops the puck. i dont know if thats right though. anyway, i considered myself lucky to have squeezed out that W. sorry i didnt play you in a rematch but that was a long game....and i was getting a bit tired. thats aight though, we'll have a rematch the next time i see you online. p.s. if anyone else plans on facing boyet online.........you'd better be good with faceoffs, cus he abused me like a little rag-doll with those damn faceoffs!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:he he he... i gave up on the bluetooth. i went with the wireless logitech vantage. $25 at walmart. he he he... and it's clear as hell...

sorry i haven't been on in 2 nights boys. been playing with my iphone. was up til 1:30 last night, loading up music, loading up pics, personalizing the shiznits, adding some apps, emailing from bed, etc. this isht is cool!!!

i'll try to be on tonight. any luck in finding out how to host a private match online?

how are you adjusting to the keyboard on the iphone? that was probably the one thing that i have trouble with when txt or emailing
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

NHL 09 - Page 3 Empty nhl...

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:56 am

and for any of you looking on playing russ...watch out for the hits...he pretty much smacked down the penguins. boj...still no luck on the multiplayer game...we need to figure out how to do this? i went into our team area, but it did not seem like my invites were received by you or russ...im not sure if im doing anything right...as of now until we figure it out...getting everyone to jump in on the game doesnt seem too intuitive
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:22 am

gotta agree with you with the multiplayer thing boyet. i recieved an invite but it took me a bit to figure out where i can accept it. turns out to accept invites, you have to go to the team section, then go under locker room, or that other section (forgot the name). anyway, its not as easy as the xbox.....where you just literally click accept invite. with NHL 09 on the PS3 you have to search on where to even accept the invite.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:24 am

any word on Kenny Buks?? or howabout you TT boy?? any thoughts on picking up the game?? we still need a 5th plus a goalie.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:38 am

t - adjusting to the iphone very well. better than maris at least. ha ha ha. still "app shopping". i think that's the big allure of it. it's fun as hell though. take a picture, and email it straight from your phone. iphones can't do MMS. he he he... weird...

ender - sorry, i haven't been on lately. just made the NHL last night with the maple leafs. didn't even try going online. maybe tonight... no promises though. the iphone's taking too much of my time... he he he...

xop - no word from kenny. he was playing it last night and enjoying it. but he jobless right now so he can't buy it. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:13 am

damn dude.....i didnt know Kenny's jobless. the freggin economy dammit!! it gets the best of us!! anyways, that gives Kenny no excuse in getting extremely good with the game.....i mean, with all his free time and all. hehehehe. but seriously, i hope he finds something real soon. boyet, i'm gonna try and find AAAA batteries today for my headset so atleast i'll be able to communicate now. lemme know if you'll be up for a rematch tonight, and if so.....what time you'll be online.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:44 am

Xopenex wrote:damn dude.....i didnt know Kenny's jobless. the freggin economy dammit!! it gets the best of us!! anyways, that gives Kenny no excuse in getting extremely good with the game.....i mean, with all his free time and all. hehehehe. but seriously, i hope he finds something real soon. boyet, i'm gonna try and find AAAA batteries today for my headset so atleast i'll be able to communicate now. lemme know if you'll be up for a rematch tonight, and if so.....what time you'll be online.

Costco didnt have the game.. may have to do the unthinkable and get it at gamestop...damn! maybe i just go get it at bestbuy... hehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:35 am

TT.....get it at Bestbuy. atleast you can use your rewardzone membership card. SCREW GAMESTOP!!! like i've said in the past.....if you are itching to get a new release on the very first day its out, thats when you hit up Gamestop. otherwise, get it anywhere else you can find it except Gamestop/EBGames.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 am

Boyet......i picked up some batteries for my blu-tooth headset (FINALLY!!) anyway, whenever your ready for that rematch just lemme know. gotta work tomorrow night, so tonight would be better for me than tomorrow. but whenever, just give me a heads up. Buks or Pillius......if you guys wanna play while we wait to complete our team.....there is always that "versus" mode (which boyet and i played last night). just shoot me a text on the PS3 if you're game.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:20 pm

i just made it to the NHL.. woohoo!!!! i left the AHL with 18 goals.. ahhahaha i am a calgary Flame ahahahhaha now left winger for the calgary flames.. Pritong Manok..

xop- invite me anytime for matches.. but i ain't good that's why i don't go online.. i don't need another puti yelling at me .. i get enough of that at work ahahahhaha jsut kidding...

kuya - i'll see u on the ice.. i'll take on ur maple leafs ahhahaa

and what is up with sony always making it hard to get into invites bastards.. its like they are not gamers..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:35 am

agree with you on the invite thing and how hard it is to do on the PS3 Monk............played a bit of "ranked" online team play last night. pretty crazy because that is one mode where you can play with your customized player. played 3-4 games last night. not a single NHL player name.....all players were peeps' customized players. i was surprised on how many peeps used their real first/last names online. i'll tell you what..........after one game, i decided to go back to the drawing board and create a whole new guy. being a big banging winger is completely ineffective online. you need to be a fast speedy playmaker!!! i had a breakaway at one point in a game.......and the defender easily caught up to me to break up the play. but it just seemed it was one play after another where my speed/size became a drawback. anyway, i tried to create a new guy and the PS3 said something like........i had to "manually save my created player" under some roster section!?!?!?!?!? any of you guys ever get that before???? any tips???
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

NHL 09 - Page 3 Empty hmm....

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:41 am

havent seen that yet ratty....i have two guys one winger and one defenseman...ive just been playing defense and i just made 1st line in ahl (yes im slow)...in any case hes an offensive d...hopefully hell fit right in online...still trying to build him up
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:31 am

just made 2nd line NHL. ha ha ha... already 5 goals in the NHL. 3 empty netters... ha ha ha... f that, i get my goals however and whenever i can get it. i have no idea how to do face-off's either.

and the whole invite thing, it's not a PS3 issue. it's an EA issue. that shit was the same way for army of 2. friggin' EA and their love for menu/submenu/subsubmenu. annoying as hell. that's why i'm always adverse to buying EA games just because their menus are so worthless...

t - just installed my first game last night. it's nuts!!! the gaming possibilities of the iPhone/iPodTouch is ridiculous. also installed an app last night which lets you control your iTunes account on your PC/MAC from your iPhone. ha ha ha... one condition, you have to be on the same WIFI network as your PC. hee hee...

anyways, if you guys are gonna be on tonight, i'll try to be on...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum