NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battlefield Bad Company

4 posters

Go down

Battlefield Bad Company Empty Battlefield Bad Company

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:32 pm

i don't know if this is coming for the PS3 but i want this game...

you can ride on tanks in this game

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/713943/dice-project-2/videos/bfbcbeta_032508_3.html

and check out this also..

http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/713943/dice-project-2/videos/destructablewall_BF_022708.html

this game is going to be sick hopefully it comes out on the ps3
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company

Post  Xopenex Thu May 01, 2008 9:19 am

Pillius.....it looks pretty bad-ass. i might just have to hold off on GTA4 and get Battlefield instead. do you know when its coming out??????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu May 01, 2008 12:56 pm

i heard this summer i think i don't know though
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon May 12, 2008 2:54 pm

http://www.gamespot.com/video/935085/6188744/battlefield-bad-company-on-the-spot-03-27-08-demo

check this out for anybody into FPS.. if u got 7 minutes to kill watch this for real.. i know my next buy.. june 23rd..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon May 12, 2008 10:55 pm

NICE...!!! it's like COD4 meets HALO. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue May 13, 2008 7:13 am

umm, yeah.....thats a definite "must buy". you said June 23rd Pritong???? too bad Buko wont be in the US at that time. then again, i'd rather be where he is going than home playing videogames. hehehehe!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 13, 2008 7:30 am

aaahhh yea... you're definitely right on the money there ratty...

besides, there's really not many of you freaks on the PS3 anyways. so these multiplayer games that come out really don't mean much to me. maybe if you guys actually logged on to the PS3, then maybe i'd get excited about gaming with friends again. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue May 13, 2008 8:12 am

yes this is true Buk's. but didnt Boyet rent Vegas 2 for the PS3 this past week????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 13, 2008 8:18 am

yea... he rented it... but i haven't seen him on... think he just used it as a coaster...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue May 13, 2008 9:02 am

it looks bad ass don't it.. just hate the fact that you can shoot through walls but can't shoot down and collapse roofs he he

and yes russ.... i've been told the 23rd of june
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company Empty nice...

Post  ender_bigguns Tue May 13, 2008 11:10 am

yeah i rented it, but i didnt get to play as much as i wanted to ... good thing is now i know a place that i could find it...ill try renting it again when i get my friggin free rental coupon on the 15th...rattie...you should rent it as well...maybe we can get a bunch of the vnms running on the ps3 for at least a session...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company Empty ratty...

Post  ender_bigguns Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

and if you get me you kev and boj on one team...just two words....field day!...youll see when we jump on, but especially if boj hosts the game and we all have mics...nothing but trouble for the other team... the bumpers will take time to get used to, but its still not that bad
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 13, 2008 11:12 am

ha ha ha... rattie on the PS3? c'mon... that's like me getting on a 360... ha ha ha...

in any case, didn't get to play last night... and probably not playing tonight either... but we shall see...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 13, 2008 11:13 am

ender_bigguns wrote:and if you get me you kev and boj on one team...just two words....field day!...youll see when we jump on, but especially if boj hosts the game and we all have mics...nothing but trouble for the other team... the bumpers will take time to get used to, but its still not that bad

yes indeedy... comp on the ps3 isn't all that... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue May 13, 2008 12:14 pm

yeah.....just lemme know when you plan on renting Vegas 2 for the PS3 Boyet, and i'll see what i can do. is it just as easy to set up games with your friends on the PS3 as it is the 360.....or do you have to jump through hoops just to set up a Vegas 2 match with some friends?????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue May 13, 2008 12:26 pm

it's the same as vegas 1. nothing special... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed May 14, 2008 10:49 pm

man....i'm kinda in a lull right now with my games. Vegas 2 is kinda pissing me off, cus for one.....i suck at the game, and two....other peeps are just good. so i end up spawning, then getting my ass shot soon after. GTA4 has alot to be desired for several reasons...but you guys can just read my brief review on it on the "GTA4" thread. Call of Duty is still entertaining, but i've had the game since it came out. i dont play Rock Band anymore cus i've played all the songs on every instrument several times over (i am just waiting for "One" by Metallica to come out as downloadable content.....then its game on again)! FIFA 08 is pretty much played out. i've unlocked everything that i can with FIFA 08.

thats pretty much all the games i have right now. i am just anticipating the arrival of another great game that i can thoroughly enjoy......(hopefully that game will be Battlefield Bad Company).
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Bad Company Empty ratty...im making a stop by blockbuster...

Post  ender_bigguns Thu May 15, 2008 7:08 am

im gonna try and rent r6v2 on ps3 again tonight...so see if you can check it out...playing on the ps3 will definitely be a nice ego boost as long as the lack of voice doesnt bother you (if you dont have a headset)
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu May 15, 2008 7:13 am

whoa... i was about to suggest to ratty to rent R6V2 for the PS3. but not sure if ratty360 will be putting the white controllers down to pick up the black ones. he he he...

in any case, i see your point xop. i feel your pain. you can always try GT5 prologue for the PS3. a super glorified demo of GT5. he he he...

as far as GTA4 is concerned, your review kinda says how i think about the game. as my brother said, it's super repetitive. but if you don't mind that, then the game will be worth it. he hasn't played any of the multiplayer modes though...

my game of choice is still R6V2. there've been some days when i would catch myself wanting to play COD4, but then i snap back to reality and stick with R6V2. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu May 15, 2008 8:38 am

Boyet, i gots to work tonight so i wont be online. i'll see if i can rent Vegas 2 for the PS3 tomorrow. which days can you realistically see yourself online over the next week or so (on the PS3)???? its pretty embarassing though, i really SUCK at Vegas now. i end up screwing up my controls cus i get mixed up between COD4 and Vegas 2 controls. naturally, that leads to me getting my ass raped by those f##kers online! you guys try the HAZE demo?? its aight. it kinda feels like HALO when you are shooting the guns....it just doesnt feel authentic while shooting when compared to Vegas or COD4. otherwise, not too bad. not really sure if its worth the 60 dollar price tag though. i'll prolly just split my time between GTA4 and my PSP until a new kick ass game comes out. i am hooked on these damn turn based strategy games on the PSP (Jeanne D'Arc, and Field Commander).....plus i am looking to get Final Fantasy "Tactics" for it.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu May 15, 2008 12:16 pm

i've only heard good things about FF tactics on the PSP..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down