NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sony location free base deal

2 posters

Go down

sony location free base deal Empty sony location free base deal

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:48 pm

if you can find it...$35 is a steal for this...especially you russ...i forget if you already have this or not

http://dealnews.com/Sony-LF-B10-Location-Free-Base-Station-for-35-8-s-h/219214.html
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

sony location free base deal Empty Re: sony location free base deal

Post  Xopenex Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:56 pm

yeah.....actually, i have it already Boyet. i got it for the same price. its pretty cool cuz you can watch tv even while you are in the crapper with your psp! and its really easy to set up.......its practically plug and play.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

sony location free base deal Empty nice!

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Mar 21, 2008 3:58 pm

theres a pc version of it which im gonna try using tonight to play the 360 off my mac...lets hope it works so i can play from the dining room...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:06 pm

damn boyet!! i didnt know you can do that with the location free system?? dat pretty fat yo!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

sony location free base deal Empty *** update ***

Post  ender_bigguns Mon Mar 24, 2008 10:02 am

ok so this doesnt really work so well in real life...although i can view video remotely from another computer, the video is buffered...so when you press a button on the controller the video doesnt show the response until seconds later...cool in theory...impossible in real-life...hopefully ill actually play r6v2 this week...

also regarding this so-called sale...i went to 3 different staples and each of them said they couldnt sell the unit since they were reaclled to be sent back to sony...sux!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:48 am

boyet, never hooked up the location free to my computer....so cant really vouch for that. but, on the PSP there is very minimal lag, i have no complaints about the system so far. on a different note, i was watching youtube videos off my psp. i remember trying that before and not being able to do it....i guess it was enabled with one of those firmware updates.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down