NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:30 am

hey guys, i just called Gamestop by me....the biatch said that they just got the shipment in, but they didnt get a chance to open the box yet. i told her i'd be by to pick it up in about 2 hours, and she said they would have it for me. So by 12:30pm (while you guys are still at work, thinking about playing) i'll be online playing Vegas 2 baby!!!!!!!!!! Giddy up!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:35 am

russ do u have comcast? if u do check out my post in the other r6v2 blog or just look at this:

http://gameinvasion.comcast.net/gameinvasion/r6v2/activation

free map from comcast.
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:48 am

yup, i read your post Pillius....but i dont have cumcast. i have Cablevision. i do know that Gamestop and Bestbuy was throwing in maps/unlockables/etc... with reservations towards Vegas 2. so maybe that thing Cumcast is offering is pretty much the same maps/unlockables/etc. but thanks for the info regardless.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:09 am

try it anyway russ it might work ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty now in possession of game...

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:48 am

...too bad i prolly wont play it till tomorrow...heard issues with ps3 version so let me know what you guys think
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:02 pm

i GOT IT WOOHOOO and there's something on the back of the boxes for comcast users
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:20 pm

nice... woo hoo... this day cannot go any slower...!!! dammit!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:34 pm

yup......i got it too!!! just waiting for little Ry Ry to sleep and its a trip to Vegas for me boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:44 pm

you're tellin me am here still 6 damnit.. and it's all good not a problem...i jsut read the instructions.. it's kinda weird.. the sprint is holding down L2 i think.. it's weird...

russ i also got advance wars days of ruin.. will be bringing in my DS lite to work tomorrow we'll see if it's dead ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:50 pm

by the way, the game comes with a bonus disc of "Endwar"!! sneak peaks, trailers, etc......
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:53 pm

dude, this shit is badass!!! for us "experienced" R6V'ers.....you immediately start with 1250 pts. you also unlock the balaclava, flight helmet, balistic goggles, and tactical helmet!!! plus you start at Private 2nd Class!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:53 pm

Pillius, Advance Wars days of Ruin is the best game that i ever got on the DS Lite!!!! have fun with it......
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

ITS IN BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty oooh!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:57 pm

nice!....maybe ill keep my camo too...cant wait to see
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:05 pm

You "Elite" freak-azoids.....might unlock more than i did. as we all know, i never made elite.....i was 2-3 bars away before i traded that in!!! but anyway, i wouldnt be surprised if you "elite-ers" unlock more shizzzat!! okay, here we go, about to go online!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:31 pm

dude, its definitely an adjustment regarding the controls. i pressed my left trigger thinking i would zoom in and i completely forgot that you can hide behind crap with the left trigger!! but i did the same stupid thing over and over again!!!!! you'll see what i mean!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:32 pm

dammit that means me and mark start from square 1
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:34 pm

yea... i know... oh well... there goes my elite status... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:48 pm

russ and t or whoever has a DS lite...completely off the topic but check this out:

http://www.joystiq.com/2008/03/19/guitar-hero-on-tour-and-guitar-grip-ds-peripheral-revealed/

i think i'll get this ha ha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:34 pm

kev........THAT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY BADASS!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if you can battle each other??? actually i have 2 ds lites, so looks like Kim and I will be playing some GH on it!! thanks for sending me the link....i forwarded to peeps with DS Lites and to GH fans!! cant wait!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:26 pm

not bad so far... it is super laggy though... controls are the same... just gotta get used to it again since my hands are trained for COD4 right now. ha ha ha...

but i'm impressed that it didn't change that much. pleasantly surprised. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Mar 19, 2008 10:48 pm

yep... i definitely like it... not used to not seeing the HUD though... he he he...

two thumbs up for me...!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:27 am

isn't it russ.. and i do like R6v2.. it is super laggy but it also might be my connection.. me and mark were doin some coop last night i forgot how much that was... he he but i couldn't log into any multi last night.. and u can change the 1-2 respawns to unlimited russ.. no worries it's about a 9.5 i think.. i'm so used to shooting with the r2.. i kept putting my nightvision on ha ha.. it's funny as heck ha ha...i was like what the.. and am getting used to the scope again but i keep forgetting i should just shoot from the hip and the L button is freaking me out cuz everytime i get close to a wall i keep thinking L is to aim since that's what it is in COD4 ha ha so i kept missing ha ha.. just need to get used to it again but i do like it..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:38 am

true dat Pillius......when i was playing coop with Sepulcher last night, i kept pressing the B button for some weird reason. ofcourse that meant that i would blow the both of us up to smithereens........i swear, i spent half the night aplogizing to Sepulcher for me killing the both of us!! i think its gonna take me a bit to get my buttons straight again!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:42 am

you're telling me... everytime i wanted to run, i pressed down on the control stick and my guy would duck and the guy i was trying to run from would actually just shoot me... ha ha ha... although kevin and i ran a 1 vs. 1 on the new map, comcast event. hee hee... that was fun...

i like the villa map so far... it's close quarters fighting, kinda like the library... killhouse is back...!!! and i was so lost in it... i totally don't have my r6v legs back... ha ha ha... give me a couple of weeks...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Mar 20, 2008 12:29 pm

by the way, did you know you guys can download "Streets" for free on R6V2???
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next