NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:33 pm

hey peeps, i managed to finnagle Kim into letting me get the PSP slim. i think its worth noting that i have been trying to get this thing for atleast a month! i have to say.....its freggin sweet! it is lite as shit!! i mean seriously....it feels like a feather compared to the old one. the volume (when not using ear phones) is much louder too compared to the original. loading times are noticeably faster (i remember with the old one.....loading times were a freaking pain in the ass) and for some reason....it feels like the screen is brighter too....(but maybe its just me who thinks so). anyway, i got the white model. if you go on the "Playasia.com" website....Sony is selling blue, mint green, purple, pink, etc...etc...etc... ofcourse you would have to import the psp. i actually wanted a blue one from them, but then i was worried that i would get one with dead pixels....and its not like you could easily just return it for a new one. so i decided not to import and ended up getting the White model from Best Buy. all i am waiting for now are those transferable-blu-ray-movies-onto-your-psp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (i wanna get an 8gb memory card off of ebay first though being that each blu ray movie will take up 1gig from your PSP memory card)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:46 pm

it is supposed to be brighter russ... and am thinking if sony did it the right way this time they just made one screen for the whole psp thing. cuz the first one the US made ones had a sony LCD while the japan made ones the original white psp.. had the awesome samsung LCD... so hopefully they learned from their mistake....
Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty SLIM SHADY

Post  ecneret Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:12 am

NIce one ratty... i am anxious to test out blueray set movies on it... i wonder if the old one can play em... i am going to stick with my old school FATTY PSP cuz i gots lots of games for it already.. hehe.. besides i gots the upgraded firmware to play games off the mem stick so no need for the UMDs.. does little RRG get to hold slim shady at all? AHHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: GOT THE PSP SLIM BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:09 am

"slim shady" hehehehehehehehehehe!!!!! nice TT boy!! i gots to use that term for it.....i like it! dude, how many gigs do you have on your pro duo memory card that you can play your games off of it???? i am in the market for an 8 gig stick.....they are selling on ebay for pretty spankin cheap!! i also hear a 16gb pro due memory stick will be coming out this spring (supposedly).....but i am sure that shit will be over $200!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:51 am

I only got a couple 4GB sticks... can fit 5-8 games depending on size of game of course..hehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:27 pm

TT boy, maybe i should just get a couple of 4 gig sticks too!! they are cheap as shizzat on e bay.....the 8gig stick is definitely more expensive but then again....everything will be stored on one stick. ahh, i dont know man......i havent decided completely yet.....

by the way, i got those component cables for the PSP slim so that i can play off of my television.......dude, its freggin sweet!!! initially, i thought it was a pretty useless accessory......but man, its a nice $20 investment. the picture is pretty damn good too.....ofcourse, its picture ain't like the 360 or PS3, but i was pleasantly surprised as to the quality of the picture using those PSP component cables!! definitely worth getting if any of you guys are on the market for a PSP "slim"!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down