NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

one more nail in HDDVD coffin

3 posters

Go down

one more nail in HDDVD coffin Empty one more nail in HDDVD coffin

Post  ecneret Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:38 pm

Netflix only getting blueray titles... nuff said
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

one more nail in HDDVD coffin Empty Re: one more nail in HDDVD coffin

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Feb 11, 2008 1:44 pm

so so sad... did it even make 1 year on the market?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:08 pm

yeah.....i think it did make about a year. still though, thats pretty sad! poor Microsoft......but even worse for Toshiba. did you guys notice that the price of the 360 HD DVD player dropped to $130?? i bet you in another couple of months that shizzat will fall near $100 (or maybe even lower)!!!! seems like Microsoft is trying to unload those things while it can!!! ahh well, atleast i can still watch my Borne Ultimatum in HD DVD!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

one more nail in HDDVD coffin Empty and MATRIX Triology!

Post  ecneret Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:34 am

Xopenex wrote:yeah.....i think it did make about a year. still though, thats pretty sad! poor Microsoft......but even worse for Toshiba. did you guys notice that the price of the 360 HD DVD player dropped to $130?? i bet you in another couple of months that shizzat will fall near $100 (or maybe even lower)!!!! seems like Microsoft is trying to unload those things while it can!!! ahh well, atleast i can still watch my Borne Ultimatum in HD DVD!

I hear ya ratowa! I am still happy bout my MATRIX trilogy... now just waiting on release of star wars and lord of the rings on BD.... maybe i upgrade my surround sound for dat isht.. HAHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:24 am

TT, dude....i've been thinking the same thing for a while now!!!! why the hell dont they have Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray??? dude, if that ever comes out...i'll get that shizzat no matter what the cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

one more nail in HDDVD coffin Empty milking dvd first

Post  ecneret Tue Feb 12, 2008 9:22 am

Xopenex wrote:TT, dude....i've been thinking the same thing for a while now!!!! why the hell dont they have Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings on Blu Ray??? dude, if that ever comes out...i'll get that shizzat no matter what the cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

they milking dvd and waiting for the dust to settle a little then re-release... bastards... one disk at a time i bet...
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

one more nail in HDDVD coffin Empty HD DVD sales all over the place

Post  ecneret Wed Feb 13, 2008 8:46 am

FreshBukoJuice wrote:so so sad... did it even make 1 year on the market?

I have been seeing sales all over for HD DVD disks now... buy 2 get 3rd free... and so the firesales begin
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:47 am

yup yup!!! its good for HD DVD buyers.....but really, its not good for HD DVD buyers!!! lemme know some websites yo!! the discs arent the only thing that are going on sale......the players are on sale too. i guess its Toshiba's last ditch effort to save the format. as for Microsoft, they could care less....i hear they might team up with Netflix to offer Netflix's library of movies of XBL!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down