NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NHL 09

+2
Xopenex
FreshBukoJuice
6 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

NHL 09 - Page 4 Empty Re: NHL 09

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:54 am

yeah man...ea is crazy with those menus...dunno if they just want to make the options seem endless

as for faceoffs...you just flick the right analog in whatever direction you want to send the puck...(didnt want to give away the secret)..hehe jk

i hear you on the empty nets...since i am on defense i purposefully passed the puck on an empty net cuz i need to boost my assists...you gotta do what you gotta do...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:34 am

damn, so thats how you do faceoffs???? this whole freggin time i was using the right trigger when the ref drops the puck!!! atleast now i know. as far as tonight.........i gots to work, so you guys wont see me online. maybe sometime this weekend though. TT....whats the word yo??? you pick up the shiz??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:41 am

i think i'm probably going back to R6V2. i seriously hate all the menus you gotta jump through just to set up a game invite.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:50 am

not for nothing........but i never had any problems inviting peeps to games on the 360 (EA or non-EA) game alike. never had trouble.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:03 am

yea, i hear ya xop. but it's easy on the PS3 for R6V2. i've had no problems sending/accepting invites for R6V2. so, in the end, i still think that EA's menus are still crap. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

NHL 09 - Page 4 Empty PISSIN' ME OFF!!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:29 am

why is it so damn hard to set up a fucking game and invite your friends into it...!!! am i a moron?!?! why can i not figure this out. EA blows!!! i'm bout to write them off as a publisher to avoid. fuckers!!! been trying for half an hour to set up a game and invite my bro into it. fuckers had to make all those damn sub menus with no online help whatsoever and nothing mentioned in the goddamn instruction booklet. fuckers!!!

on a side note, just made the first line on the Maple Leafs. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Sep 22, 2008 6:00 am

Whoa there Buks!!! Whao!!! you must be really pissed. i say that cus you usually try to atleast spell your curses differently (ex "isht"). now i know you are extremely pissed when you throw F-bombs out like it was going out of style. all i know is that i had trouble inviting boyet to a game myself, so i requested him to create the game. sure enough, boyet figured it out and invited me. the only way i knew i was invited was because i saw an invite "ticker" streaming across the bottom of my screen, but it took me a bit to figure out where to accept the invite but i eventually did. no offense, but had this been the 360......you'd clearly see an invite pop up on your screen, you'd press the "360 button", go under messages, and press "accept invite". you guys remember how it was. easy as 1-2-3! doesnt matter if its NHL 09, FIFA, Army of Two, Halo, or Call of Duty.......the process is always the same. i'm curious to know how Vegas 2 works when it comes to inviting/accepting friend invites?? i think the whole problem is that Sony lets the developer handle the online aspects of multiplayer games, whereas Microsoft takes care of it for the developer making it a seemless process. but thats just my take on it.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:25 am

hey xop... i hear ya on that aspect of it. yes, the 360 (as my friend in the industry says) is easier to develop for. but as i've said in previous posts, it's not like this in R6V2. it's pretty much the same as the 360 (message pops up, you press the triangle or PS button, accept the invite). not sure why EA has to make everything so fucking complicated... it's so annoying...

but, yea, i'm pretty much done with it. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:41 pm

aight so i was sent back down to the AHL and since i wasn't doing good in the games..but thats when i got my first hat trick and 4 goal session in one game.. two games later i was back on the NHL.. then made it to the first line and was shut out the last two games by the defenders so i ended being brought down to the 2nd line.. oh well no worries.. i'll be back to 1st line soon enough.. and that's where i scored my second hat trick which didn't count i guess since it was an open netter my last goal.. oh well i like the game alot.. just AI annoys me cuz some of them won't hit ahhaha..

and i bought kenny NHL 09 today.. so he'll be on as well now ehhehe.. we just need one more russ? hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:48 pm

like every sports game out there, i'm getting bored of this one... takes forever to level up... sheesh!!! i think i leveled up faster in R6V. ha ha ha... in any case, since i haven't played an online match yet, i'll give the game another shot. but i'm pretty much done with the career mode...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:44 am

Buks...i think thats a smart move. steer clear of the career mode.....ahh hell, just steer clear of the game altogether until we are all ready to jump online. dont want you to get completely disenchanted with the game, just as we picked up a 5th (Kenny). just let us know when Kenny is ready to jump to the big time. (aka online) you guys know if Kenny even played it yet??? i mite be online later...but if i do it will be past 10pm or so.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:58 am

btw... xop, monk and ender, you're all GM's now so you can invite whomever you like into the club.

xop - yea, i haven't really felt the itch to play NHL '09 as much as i felt the itch to play R6V2. too bad you're fed up with the online freaks. but then again, there'll always be that guy that glitches, cheats or just plain pisses you off. so, not sure why you've given up on FPS's. ha ha ha... i'm pretty sure you'll find those cheaters on NHL '09 as well as you play more online matches.

in any case, if i'm on tonight, it'll prolly be for R6V2. since that online menu for NHL 09 is the most ridiculous set-up ever.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:11 pm

oh yeh kenny's enjoying it hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

NHL 09 - Page 4 Empty NHL '09

Post  MrPO Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:57 pm

Whattup Fellas!

Just letting you know. I have receive NHL 09, thanks to my bro, Prito boy over there! I am a first line offensive defenseman for the detroit red wings already. I pretty much started my season with the AHL and my team won our first 8 games (me scoring 7 goals and 5 assists in those games). Then I jumped into the NHL and the red wings have a record of 9-2. 11 games under my belt and I already 7 goals in the NHL. Just look for my guy, RUSSELL WANG (my version of vanishing son's Russell Wong). They actually say WANG when I score...hahaha... it is the funniest! keep on playing on fellas, can't wait to jump in to on-line play. PEACE!

MrPO

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:30 pm

hello Mr. Po, nice to meet you.....are you related to anyone on this thread?? hehehehe.....j/k. actually at first i was like.....Mr. Po?....who's that?? then right after that i was like..........thats gotta be Kenny! i am so used to just seeing FreshBuks, Pillius, Boyet...every once in a while, and TT boy every once in a while!! anyway, welcome to the thread Kenny!!!!! yeh, we definitely should just all reserve a night for a bit of NHL 09 action online. the hard part is actually getting all 5 of us together for one night....to play for a bit. if anyone is interested, i can play tomorrow night. then again, it is a Sat. night.....so you peeps prolly have shiz to do. for a daddy like me though, its all about staying home cus the boy sleeeps early. anyway, hit me up if anyone is interested. gots to work tonight....so thats a no-go.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum