NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IS IT JUST ME...........

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

IS IT JUST ME........... Empty IS IT JUST ME...........

Post  Xopenex Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:17 pm

is it just me.........or does Roger Federer tend to either choke, or just play lax or not even care, when it comes to the Olympics???? in case you guys didnt already hear.......Federer lost in straight sets to none other than James Blake!! if this were the US Open, Wimbledon, etc..... Federer would've beaten Blake handily. if my memory serves me right........Federer lost in the Athens Olympics relatively early on in the competition. by the way, just got back Stateside last night. T'was a good vacation.....and just like Marky Mark, i will miss the Philippines big time and i'm waiting for the day that i can head back. nonetheless, i am trying to adjust to life back in the US.......rude people, big cars, actual SUV's, no pinoy food, bathrooms instead of "CR's", having actual hand soap and toilet paper in public bathrooms, no more seeing 5 people crammed into a motorcycle, no more seeing toddlers walking on main roads unattended by their parents, having to actually use a carseat while traveling in a car, etc...etc...etc.. the only thing that remains the same here is that when i walk in public areas......English is still rarely spoken!!! hehehehe. (ie.... when i reached baggage claim yesterday at the airport, i heard peeps speaking every language under the sun!!!)
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

IS IT JUST ME........... Empty Re: IS IT JUST ME...........

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:31 pm

welcome back russ!!! welcome to the good ol' rudeness of the US... ha ha ha...

the trip was good i take it... we must compare notes and get kevin amped for his upcoming PI trip. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:43 pm

by the way Buk's.........i managed to spend a little bit of time in Manila this trip. i stayed in a hotel in Makati Avenue. seemed it wasnt very far away from a "red light" district. Kim made a comment like: "so, this is where the Sandiego's spend their time!!" (or something to that effect). hehehehe!!! Kev, i am truly envious of you.......back home huh?? when are you planning for........October/November??? you get your ticket yet??? on another note, i had to fly "Crappy-nental" as i call it (aka Continental) on the long leg back home........all i can say is never again will i do that!!!!!!!!!!! i'm gonna stick to the tried and true Asian Airlines (ie EVA, Cathay, Singapore Air, JAL, etc..). atleast they give you a big-ass/roomy jet like the 747 as opposed to the small little crappy ones that Crappy-nental flies!!! not to mention that the food is better on the Asian Airliners! i mean seriously........Crappy-nental brings a whole new meaning to 13 hours over the Pacific on an economy seat!!........those F**KERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Aug 14, 2008 1:48 pm

nice... at least you didn't have to fly northwest... now that's an airline you'll never see me on again. continental actually saved our butts the last time we tried to fly northwest.

i flew on cathay this time and that was pretty nice. but you are correct, the food is better on those airlines compared to "white" airlines. ha ha ha... although i don't really eat airline food. the smell of it just makes me wanna hurl.

red light district eh? makati ave? where? in makati? what kind of image does kim have of us san diego boys? besides everyone knows that the best strip clubs are in quezon city. ha ha ha....
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:41 pm

yeh man........i'm sure that wasnt the main red light district in Makati, but just a small out-cropping. it was a little off of Makati Ave, but there were massage parlours, KTV's, etc..... to tell you the truth, i couldnt tell you were Makati ends and Quezon City starts......as you know, i dont usually chill out in Manila. by the way, whats the medal tally for the Philippines right now..........zero?? hehehehe. that was kind of a running joke with me and my dad!! gotta say though, that JB Walsh swimmer (representing the PI, although he is actually a pinoy-american) dude wasnt half bad. he actually got 1st place in 2 heats of his event.....only to finish nowhere near medal contention. hell atleast he did better than that (true filipino born/raised) pinoy who competed in trap shooting........that dude tied for DEAD LAST place!!!!!! what a joke!!! the news in the PI, is that the Pinoy government is giving $340,000 US to any pinoy olympian who gets the gold. we all knew from the start that the PI's best hope is in boxing.......and that the PI doesnt have a shot in hell to make any medal in swimming!! i mean seriously, did they really think the PI would outswim the Austrailians or the Americans???????? yeah, neither did i!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:47 pm

ha ha ha... i don't even know how many pinoy athletes they sent over. ha ha ha...

yea, that's all i've been watching. the olympics. got a good one tonight. phelps is going for another gold tonight. let's see if he makes it...

makati and quezon city aren't really next to each other. were you in makati? what was the name of the hotel?

supposedly, the hot new club out there is "air force 1". it's a strip club the size of a warehouse. ha ha ha...

did you check out the hooters near Mall of Asia. ha ha ha... pinay's in hooters outfits. that was a trip!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Aug 15, 2008 7:47 am

trip might be postponed for now we shall see.. i haven't bought the ticket.. but i will when the trouble in the home front have subsided.. Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:00 am

you alright Kev?....i hope you dont mind me asking.......but what "trouble on the home front" were you referring to??? Buks, i didnt get a chance to hit Mall of Asia although i really wanted to. just didnt have enough time in Manila to go there.....plus, isnt that kinda far from Makati Ave?? i stayed at a hotel called the Astor, and it was maybe 2 miles down the street from the Greenbelt mall area. i wanted to go to the Mall of Asia to do a bit of ice skating in the Philippines......who would've ever thought?!?!?!?! anyway, my feeling was that a trip to Mall of Asia from where i stayed wouldve been a pricey cab ride.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:17 am

he he he...

it's all good xop... i figured you guys had your own agenda anyways. just trying to see where else you went. greenbelt area, huh? nice... A class people go to greenbelt. that's where the celebs chill out. he he he... see any cute girls? ha ha ha...

dunno if you already know, but we're planning to go back to the PI in november 2009. maris' cousin is getting married so we're trying to go and be there. then the next trip will be nov/dec 2010. my grandmother's 90th bday. so you have a couple times that you can go there and chill out with the san diego boyz. dunno if kenny'll go, but kevin has already expressed interest going in 2009. so we'll see...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:28 am

Nice man!!! Nov 09??.....so that'll be in a tad over a year........hmmm??? like i said many times, i think that would be fun as shizzat chilling with the Sandiego boyz in Manila. ofcourse, the question is.....can you boys break away from the old ball and chains so "just the boys" can go out and play?!?!?!?!?! hehehehe. but to answer your question......yes, there were some really pretty girls that i saw at the Greenbelt area. kim even asked me while we were there if i saw any pretty girls.........i told her, yeah, there are pretty girls....only thing was they are soo petite. i dont know man.....for me, the prettiness factor are a toss-up between the Cebu/Visaya chics and the Manila chics. i think the only difference is that the Manila chics dress a bit more hip/nicer. but when you are just talking beauty......for me atleast, its a definite toss up.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:41 am

yea, i heard the cebu chicks are dope as well. but i must agree, the chicks in manila do know how to dress...

man, i think you've been hanging out in the wrong places. petite chicks? there is a majority of them there, but the places i hung out this time around, most of the chicks i saw were 5'5" and up. he he he... you really gotta chill out with the san diego clan in order to get to these places.

with regards to "boys night out". i guess i could swing that. if you give me enough time to ask for permission. ha ha ha... either that or i just give her a spa day treatment. then we can have our own "spa" (massage anyone? night swimming?), day. it'll probably be easier if we had a single guy with us. then the excuse would be, we're going to help so and so find a wife. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:08 pm

yeh man......your bro Kenny!!! isnt Kenny single?? if so, he'd be our guinea pig!! he'd be our secret excuse so we can have fun.....hehehehe!!! j/k man, i gots to stop talking like this or Kim will kick my ass. dude, all we need is a single guy (in our case Kenny), some cigars for you guys and some dip for me, and some Tanduay, and its game on in Manila. oh yeah, almost forgot.......we also need some good ass palutan!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:28 pm

san mig pale and red horse for me. ha ha ha...

yea, good luck getting kenny out there. ha ha ha... if anything, it'll be maris' bro or cousin. they're both single. ha ha ha...

oh shnaps... for pulutan, i had these things in metrowalk (ortigas hang out). resto's name was dencio's. they had a promotion. 4 bottles of san mig light and pulutan for P200. ha ha ha... now that's what i'm talking about. anyways, we got these really small soft shell freshwater crabs. deep fried and battered. OFF THE HOOK!!!! we ordere like 40 bears and 10 of those shiznats... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:54 pm

everything has been resolved.. russie.. so am still on... now i just got to talk to my travel agent and see if he has ticket for me if not going to evaair.com ...

manila chicks are nice.. and so are cebu chicks.. but y'all haven't been to the bicol area.. if u liek girl next door type of gurls thats where u need to be at...

and Russ does Kim think the San Diego boys are all filthy? i ain't filthy.. not that much anyway and.. it's only Red horse for me...shiet.. that can keep me going all night...hahaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:08 am

whatever you do Pritong.........dont fly Crappy-nental!!! you can fly JAL, EVA, Singapore, PAL, Korean Air, Cathay..............just dont fly Crappy-nental!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually, EVA seem to always have deals to the PI. the only reason why i had to fly Crappy-nental this time around was because we had to go to Hawaii first, and EVA doesnt fly there. otherwise, its always EVA for me!! (trying to accumulate those miles....i think i have like 65,000 - 70,000 miles right now). if i'm not mistaken, i need like another 2-3 trips to break the "free ticket" barrier. by the way, one thing i did notice is that connecting to a flight at Taiwan is so so so so so so much easier than making a connecting flight at the Narita airport......and we both know that if you fly EVA, you always make a connecting flight out of Taipei, Taiwan before you hit the motherland.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sat Aug 16, 2008 8:17 am

cathay pacific is nice as well. the hong kong airport is DOPE!!! and better food than the taiwan airport.

hey xop... is it true that if you try saving for a free ticket, they never give it to you since they always up the limit for a free ticket? i'm not sure if that's true or not but apparently that's how they screwed my aunt over. she had enough for a free ticket but they kept saying that the minimum mileage was higher now. so she had to fly 2 more trips to get it. so instead she just used part of her mileage to upgrade to business class. just make sure you check on that...

yea, i heard the bicol chicks are hot as well. that's where most of the miss philippines pageant winners come from. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:01 pm

i always fly eva.. thats me.. i got mileage there..; hehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

IS IT JUST ME........... Empty hehe....

Post  ender_bigguns Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:53 pm

boj....it is possible was able to fly my mother and father twice on miles...they definitely dont make it convenient, but it is possible...plus i used a lot of miles for the trip as well...i think 90,000 round trip...i dont think ive even gotten it for the flat 60,000 rate...as for the filpino chicks ive heard it all as well...
ratty i think both of us are actually mixes between tagalog and visayan as well...although my moms was born in bohol...her parents were from bicol and manila i believe...not sure about your papa as well...but i thought he was mixe as well...
kev...glad to hear all is well...now i can be jealous of all of you going back to the philippines....maybe 2010 or 2011 for us...
as for the airports i have to agree with boj on both cathay and hong kong airports...cathay is definitely the most accommodating i think...and as for hong kong airport i just have one word...POPEYES!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:34 pm

you know, now that you mention it Boj, i did get a couple e mails in the past from EVA amending their mileage rules!! i never did get a chance to read through it cus it was just a long laundry list of legal terms/mumbo jumbo. but hell, i'm perfectly fine with upgrading to business class instead of the free miles. i flew business class on EVA once.....on my trip to the PI during my wedding. it was seriously the bomb diggits!!!! humongous seats (even for a fatty such as myself), and it reclines so far that it practically converts to a bed! plus, they serve you different food from the coach peeps. i never had a chance to fly cathay, but i'm sure its the shiz as well. in my opinion, you cant really go wrong as long as you choose an asian carrier/airline.... as you stay away from the american carriers, you should be golden. again, thats just my opinion.
Boyet.......Jay got that brand new metallic blue psp with a 4gb card of ripped games. he has Virtua Tennis, Hot Shots Golf, SOCOM and a bunch of other games on it. i seriously want that Madden PSP (the same blue one that Jay got)......i'm even willing to trade in my Felicia Blue PSP in exchange for that Madden one.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sun Aug 17, 2008 7:02 pm

yes... hong kong does have popeyes as well as burger king...

yea, i agree on the asian airline observation.

so xop, did you try the papaya calamansi shake?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:38 pm

nah buks, i never did see it at the places that i went to. they had calamansi drinks, mango shakes (ofcourse), and a bevy of other fruits. but i never saw a shake with both calamansi and papaya. i guess i have to hit Boracay to get in on that shiz. i did find something else though in Honolulu that tickled my fancy....................."butter mochi" BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tis the shiz!! if any of you guys go to Honolulu in the future for any reason, lemme know. i'd like to request that you pick me up some!!! by the way Buks, Joe (aka....Foshizl) and Mike (aka Sepulcher)......your former XBL friends are all about Hot Shots Golf on the PS3. not surprising for Sep to be all up on that........but, it's a shock that Joe bought a PS3 game and actually plays it!!!!! (we all know his playing habits on XBL........pretty much non-existent). it's also kinda shocking cus the last game that he bought for the 360 was Assassin's Creed (which came out Nov 07)!!! so for him to buy a PS3 game is really an accomplishment for him. unfortunately, i dont know either of their tag-names on the PSN........but if you want it, lemme know. i can just ask Joe.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sun Aug 17, 2008 9:48 pm

Pritong.....when i was in the PI, i was talking to my aunt who told me that Bicol got hit pretty hard with that typhoon (the one that sank that ferry). she said there was some pretty bad flooding over there. was Sheryll and her fam okay??? did they get it really bad?? also, how many miles you got on EVA?? i'm just curious, cus i wanna see how i rank compared to yourself. last i checked i had like around 65,000 miles or so. i think you need like 100,000 miles to fly free. i'll tell ya what though, if you fly business on EVA you get considerably more miles than flying coach. lemme put it this way..........if i were to fly coach, i'd need like 4 more trips to break the 100,000 mile barrier. on the other hand, if i were to fly business class......i'd need maybe 2 trips, or at most 3 more trips. (business class is really expensive though......thats the caveat).
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:03 am

yea... lemme know what their tag names are for the PS3. i haven't played that game in a while, but it's always fun online. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:04 pm

no probs....i'll text joe and ask him.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:13 pm

yeh they were hit but not so hard as other areas.. they were fine... lost a little power but that was it...

on a side note these travel agents better get back to me soon or am taking my business elsewhere...bastards...

i like flying the asian airplanes.. but i've been noticing they've been lookin at me funny lately i don't know why ahahhaa... maybe its because am so big hahahah

as for my miles ratty i have like 25000-49000 miles left cuz i used some last year..the thing is though i couldn't upgrade on the way to the phils and by the time i boarded the plane in Taiwan i felt so sick that i almost took my barf bag out...then when they upgraded me on the way home.. the flight to seattle was herrendous.. i was between an asian and a white couple.. it got so hot...i thought i was going to be sick again.. then when the couple got off in seattle the flight home was fine cuz i was the only one in my row hahaha.. that's when i deicded to take the tootbrushes hahahah in the seat...now come to think of it.. i think thats why they were looking at me weird.. it was funny too i had to be woken up in seattle because everyone got offthe plane already and i was still asleep ahahaha i felt like a tard.

anyway.. a few more months and i should be home and she already ask me to start working out so i can at least be sexy when i get off the plane.. what doesn't she already see the sexiness of PiLL hahahahah
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum