Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:25 pm

dumbass!!!
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

View user profile http://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: IS IT JUST ME...........

Post  Xopenex on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:32 pm

so wait pillius.......you upgraded on your last trip to business class?? or to evergreen deluxe?? dude, can i ask you how many miles EVA took from you for the upgrade?? hell, i may as well just upgrade my next trip instead of accumulating the miles for the never-ending quest for the free ticket!!
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret on Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:51 pm

me like singapore Air... flew dat business class from thailand to london.. was da bombs... they were relatively new at the time so the staff was "top notch" if ya know what i mean..hahaha
ecneret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:06 pm

nice tt boy!! Thailand to London??....what is that 13hrs of pure business class bliss?? dude, i hear Thailand has some serious red-light districts as well! can anyone say Pattaya???
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:07 pm

ha ha ha... yea, thailand's crazy... but that one strip club we went to in olongapo (by subic bay) was a little crazy... there were cigarettes and beer on the stage... that's all i'll say...
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:02 am

wait, Buks......so you managed to break away from the wife and hit a strip club?? tell me more....please!!!! by the way, i thought they only had KTV's in the PI?? so was this like an american style strip club??
Xopenex

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:11 am

Xopenex wrote:wait, Buks......so you managed to break away from the wife and hit a strip club?? tell me more....please!!!! by the way, i thought they only had KTV's in the PI?? so was this like an american style strip club??

ratty--ur wifey no let u go to da jointz? hehehe
ecneret

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice on Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:32 am

long story... but to keep it short, the girls came with us and yes, it was an american style strip club. let's just say the girls were all skeeved out. ha ha ha... actually, i was too... ha ha ha... guess the ones in quezon city spoiled me.
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok on Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:17 pm

Xopenex wrote:so wait pillius.......you upgraded on your last trip to business class?? or to evergreen deluxe?? dude, can i ask you how many miles EVA took from you for the upgrade?? hell, i may as well just upgrade my next trip instead of accumulating the miles for the never-ending quest for the free ticket!!

which one is the one right above coach? that's the one i upgraded too hahaha.... yeh i don't think am going to accumulate miles for the trip anymore.. since everytime i get close the miles go up..
Pritong_Manok

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum