NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGS4!!!!!!!

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MGS4!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: MGS4!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:12 am

Pritong.....i walked into Best Buy yesterday and they already had GH "On Tour" on the shelves for sale!! i was kinda surprised cus i didnt think it would be out so quick. anyway, i didnt have the cash on me at the time to purchase it, but eventually i'll get it. you pick yours up yet??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:00 pm

just did today... and i got free earphones for it woohoo..ahhaha we shall see.. when i play tonight
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

MGS4!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty psp and mgs4

Post  ender_bigguns Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:58 am

i did the deed and purchases mgs4 and the psp bundle (they only had daxter, but i will try and trade this in for god of war if i can) ill let you know when they come in...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:17 pm

hey guys sorry for not posting in a while........i got a nasty virus on my computer which kept it out of commission for bit. anyway, did you recieve the PSP and MGS4 in the mail yet boyet???? what do you think of the daxter pack?? i dont know if you've read some gaming news lately but there are some new developments on the PSP front. one of which is the ability to download movies directly from the PSN onto your psp. i guess i'll need a bigger memory pro duo card.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

MGS4!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty it has arrived!

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:04 am

i got my daxter psp bundle yesterday...and then promptly exchanged it for my god of war psp bundle...mgs4 has arrived as well...i havent had a chance to play either, but its nice to have some portable gaming again.
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:55 am

as for ps3 updat v. 2.40 it has been taken out since it was causing some ps3's to not boot up properly...the only solution on it was to reformat the HD which means u lose everything. i was able to download before it was taken out.. no problem so far..knock on wood..

the update is basically what all ps people have been waiting for.. it includes the trophy room so u can see what trophies u've won and ur friend's won... and also the all the important ingame XMB.. ala 360 where u don't have to log off ur online game to check ur messages to get into the other online invite.. all u gotta do now is press the PS button and boom ur back to ur XMB.. also it gives u a clock now.. woohoo...also on the internet they give u a google search tab rather than just going to the internet and then going to google...

aside from that no other news.. i did get a keyboard for my ps3 the one u attach to ur controller 40 bucks with shipping.. but it just means i can get to type faster. eheheh
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:56 am

Nice pritong!! yeh, i've been reading that the new update is what peeps have been waiting for.....but i didnt download it because of all the problems associated with the new download. i'll just wait it out until Sony fixes it. have you heard from your bro??? i'm sure he's having an awesome time over there.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:01 am

Boyet........nice!! i like that GOW bundle much better than the daxter bundle myself. only negative to the GOW bundle is no memory stick. but atleast you get Syphon Filter with it, so you are pretty much getting 2 good games in one bundle. by the way, if you ever get sick of Kratos' head on your psp..........you can get a replacement battery cover in red. you can find it really cheap on ebay. i considered doing the same thing for my Star Wars PSP...........i am getting damn sick of Darth Vader's head. at first i didnt mind, but after a while it just becomes a huge annoyance.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:36 am

FINISHED MGS4!!!

the ending was long hahahaha... but it was pretty awe inspiring.. hahahah... didn't really know the story but i got the gist of it...so my review on this game..

PROS - story story story... no matter how u look at it.. the gameplay was ok but story made this game.. even though the cut scenes were long you seem to not mind them as much.. it was crazy... before i realized it..i was playing the game for over 2 hours.

CONS - the only con i have on this is the multi player since it wasn't like COD4 of R6V2... i never knew if i was hitting the guy or not.. since the crosshair was a circle rather than a crosshair so it was lot harder to determine if u were hitting the head or not..

so i say... buy the game.. i think it's worthwhile to have it in your collection.. i will give this game a 10 on pure story mode alone.. and a 9.25 for the multi since it was still fun playing in it...and this is the first time u actually see capabilities of the PS3 game..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:10 pm

thanks for the assessment Pritong. Boyet already got MGS4, and as for myself??......well, i really wanna get the game, but right now i am just too damn broke. in all honesty, hopefully i'll get it before the end of the summer......but that just gives you an idea as to the time horizon i am looking at before i add MGS4 to my library of games (a small one at that!). but yeah, everywhere i hear.....peeps are saying the story mode is amazing.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:45 pm

no worries russ.. just know it's worth the investment i think...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

MGS4!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty mgs4 and 2.41 update..

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:42 am

2.41 update has been installed and i have 'installed' mgs4...kinda weird installing games on ps3, but im excited to play mgs4....hopefully i will get to try it out tonight...otherwise i have completed the psp p90x library if anyone wants it...

god of war on psp is nice!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Wed Jul 09, 2008 9:58 am

ender_bigguns wrote:2.41 update has been installed and i have 'installed' mgs4...kinda weird installing games on ps3, but im excited to play mgs4....hopefully i will get to try it out tonight...otherwise i have completed the psp p90x library if anyone wants it...

god of war on psp is nice!

Any issues with 2.41? I heard that there were some ps3s that got bricked.. hehe
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:39 am

that was on 2.40 it was basically getting stuck at the wave screen but supposedly the 2.41 is the fix.. hopefully it is... it's kinda nice that i don't have to log off my games anymore just to check invites hehhehehe
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

MGS4!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty manok....

Post  ender_bigguns Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:19 pm

do you know if the ps3 flashes your screen as well if you get an invite? just wondering...i havent been able to try this out yet...ratty havent picked up syphon filter yet...didnt want to risk anything downloading on my ps3 until the coast was clear...will try tonight...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:59 pm

yup it flashes in the upper right hand corner of the screen..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2