NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

XBOX new interface

3 posters

Go down

XBOX new interface Empty XBOX new interface

Post  ecneret Wed Nov 19, 2008 6:13 am

XBOX new interface released today... kinda slick... my Avatar is P-I-M-P! hahaha

GOW2 is fun btw... haven't been on my xbox this much since Madden08 so its cool... too bad it's only me and Ray right now but I like the co-op missions...

c'mon kevin.. time to join the ranks of 360 owner again...hahahaa
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

XBOX new interface Empty Re: XBOX new interface

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Nov 19, 2008 7:09 am

ecneret wrote:

c'mon kevin.. time to join the ranks of 360 owner again...hahahaa

was thinking about it too hahaha.. i can play that on my comp and have my PS3 on my tv haahha.. but we shall see.. looking to get my trans flush first(since trans fluid is brown) then getting an iclone for my girl (and possibly myself since my phone is acting up and the only thing this one doesn't have from the iphone is wifi and the ability to use the 3G but also thinking about switching from t-mobile hehehe) and then maybe a psp .. so many wants.. not enough money ahahhaha
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:24 pm

i wouldn't spend money on that white POS that's why i'm trying to win one from work. GOW2 is sick. but is it worth getting a white POS just for one game... dunno... he he he... besides, the multiplayer vs. on that game blows...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:49 pm

FreshBukoJuice wrote:i wouldn't spend money on that white POS that's why i'm trying to win one from work. GOW2 is sick. but is it worth getting a white POS just for one game... dunno... he he he... besides, the multiplayer vs. on that game blows...

they changed the multi on it.. supposedly more players can play but i don't know.. but u didn't play that for the multi u played that for the co-op..but who knows.. i know i can't afford it..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down