NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gamefly???????????????

2 posters

Go down

Gamefly??????????????? Empty Gamefly???????????????

Post  Xopenex Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:20 am

been thinking about signing up for Gamefly.com. its 23 bucks a month for 2 games at a time. rent for as long as you want, and they rent out: PS3, 360, DS, PSP, Wii, and PC games. read on forums looking for complaints about gamefly. most complaints dealt with turnaround time when peeps send in their game, and when they get another back. others had to do with new releases not being available. the new release issue is to be expected, and the turnaround time thing isnt that big of a deal for me. in the end, its all about playing new games and not having to pay full retail price for them. so.....i think NHL 09 wil be my last $60 purchase. after that, i'll go with gamefly and see how it goes.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Gamefly??????????????? Empty Re: Gamefly???????????????

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:26 am

all i heard about gamefly is that you don't necessarily get the games you want when you want them. my friend used to rent from them (PC games) and he would sometimes wait 6 months before even being able to get the game he wanted when he wanted them. that's all... but more power to you if you do sign up. let me know how it turns out. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum