NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

QUESTION..................

2 posters

Go down

QUESTION.................. Empty QUESTION..................

Post  Xopenex Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:52 am

hey guys, gotta a question for you guys.....

i've been having trouble viewing videos on youtube. it always says that i need to download the latest Adobe Flash Player software.......which i did, but then i still get that message when i try to view something off of youtube. also, i used to be able to download music onto my MP3 player. my computer used to be able to recognize my MP3 player, but now it doesnt. both these problems happened after my computer crashed and had to be re-booted to get rid of the virus. anyways, ever since the re-boot, i've never been able to figure out why i cant view youtube videos or why my computer cant recognize my MP3 player. you guys have any idea what is causing this???? maybe there is some type of blocker/firewall or somthing???? i figured you guys would be the best to ask since you guys are techies and all. any help would be much appreciated.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

QUESTION.................. Empty Re: QUESTION..................

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:48 pm

the virus might still be there russ.. and it hasn't been taken out.. i don't know my computer was acting like before i actually got a new one from t
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum