NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........

Go down

IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........ Empty IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........

Post  Xopenex Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:45 pm

Sony just announced a new PSP, dubbed the PSP 3000. it comes with a new enhanced LCD screen, a built in mic, and a "playstation button" located on the bottom left of the PSP. plus, it has a more rounded look compared to my (and boyets) PSP 2000 series. i was originally intending to get the Madden 09 PSP pack that comes with a dark blue psp slim. but now, i'll just wait till October and get the PSP 3000.........hopefully they'll have the same blue color that i want.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........ Empty Re: IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........

Post  Xopenex Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm

Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........ Empty Re: IN CASE YOU ALREADY DIDNT KNOW........

Post  Xopenex Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:51 pm

i'll tell ya what.....i'm so glad that that "silver ring" on the back of the psp 3000 is much thinner, cus those things have a big time tendency to scratch up. also, it doesnt help matters any that the current psp's silver ring is so wide.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum