NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

TT BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Empty TT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  Xopenex Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:44 am

TT........you ever get Open Tee 2 for the PSP?? i've just decided to get Open Tee 1 for the PSP......it'll only cost my ass $10 (as opposed to $30 for Open Tee 2). anyway, i am picking up that shiz today. ever since i downloaded the Open Tee 2 demo..........i've been playing it non-stop!! and the worst part is, the demo only allows you to play 3 holes............so i just keep playing the same damn three holes over and over again. sadly enough, i still havent done much better than par (considering the umpteenth amount of times i've played the same three holes!). shizzat is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

TT BOY!!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: TT BOY!!!!!!!!!!!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:49 am

hell yea... why you think me and my bros were hooked on HSG:OOB for the PS3?

best thing about that online is that you can actually set up tournaments for 50 players if you wanted to.

he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:46 am

Xopenex wrote:TT........you ever get Open Tee 2 for the PSP?? i've just decided to get Open Tee 1 for the PSP......it'll only cost my ass $10 (as opposed to $30 for Open Tee 2). anyway, i am picking up that shiz today. ever since i downloaded the Open Tee 2 demo..........i've been playing it non-stop!! and the worst part is, the demo only allows you to play 3 holes............so i just keep playing the same damn three holes over and over again. sadly enough, i still havent done much better than par (considering the umpteenth amount of times i've played the same three holes!). shizzat is addicting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah man... going to get it this week... I was looking at the cover at Best Buy Sunday while Maria stood in line for the Wii Fit.. HAHA... gonna take that Wii Fit and make it Xtreme! HAHAHA
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum