NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lets go Pens!!!

5 posters

Go down

Lets go Pens!!! Empty Lets go Pens!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:55 am

i dont think anyone here might have watched the full game, but there was some sick nhl playoff action last night! the game was ridiculous!

go pens!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Lets go Pens!!! Empty Re: Lets go Pens!!!

Post  Xopenex Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:19 am

boyet, who the Pens playing again?? i hear they were having a tough time of it.......(but i dont know if it was their last series or the current series)...in which the Pens and especially their star player (sorry forgot his name) were having trouble putting the puck in the net. whats the series at now?? it aint done is it?? damn man, had you asked me the same question 13-15 years ago....i would've know exactly whats going on in the NHL. pretty sad how clueless i am!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Lets go Pens!!! Empty hehe..nice pens/wings

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:20 am

crosby had a a two goal game bringing them to their first win in the series...triple overtime ratty...pens were leading 2-0 then were down 3-2 in the third period...pulled fleury and scored in the last minute of the third...

three OTs later detroit gets a high stick penalty and pens go on a 4-minute power play...friggin gonchar set up sykora for the game winner...
- sykora called it that he was gonna score the winning shot
- gonchar who sat out since being injured in the 2nd period...came back just for this power play

ratty it definitely couldve been in my top 10 games...sick stuff...fleury definitely has my respect...

its true pens have had a rough time getting their offense started, but any shot they had on goal was a clear scoring opportunity...pens detroit reminds me of the good ole 90s...its kinda why ive been psyched watching this series...definitely watch wednesday if you get a chance!

series is 3-2 detroit
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:45 am

ender_bigguns wrote:crosby had a a two goal game bringing them to their first win in the series...triple overtime ratty...pens were leading 2-0 then were down 3-2 in the third period...pulled fleury and scored in the last minute of the third...

three OTs later detroit gets a high stick penalty and pens go on a 4-minute power play...friggin gonchar set up sykora for the game winner...
- sykora called it that he was gonna score the winning shot
- gonchar who sat out since being injured in the 2nd period...came back just for this power play

ratty it definitely couldve been in my top 10 games...sick stuff...fleury definitely has my respect...

its true pens have had a rough time getting their offense started, but any shot they had on goal was a clear scoring opportunity...pens detroit reminds me of the good ole 90s...its kinda why ive been psyched watching this series...definitely watch wednesday if you get a chance!

series is 3-2 detroit

Yo that game was SICK!
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:16 pm

detroit in 6 i say.. Very Happy
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Lets go Pens!!! Empty ...was sad sad night

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 am

tough loss...especially when the last second couldve gone a different way....oh well....red wings are sick...dam europeans....raf needs to go over there to learn some hockey
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 am

ha ha ha... good one... yea, if i ever have a kid, i'm sending him to europe to learn how to be a formula 1 driver. ha ha ha...

hmmm... sweden might be a good country to move to. i heard they have the 4th highest GDP in the world. since they've totally gone away from oil as an energy source. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:28 am

true dat. i remember the days when it was mostly canadians and americans playing in the NHL. then came Viacheslov Fetisov from Russia.........then before you know it, everyone and their grandmother from Europe were here playing in the NHL!!!!! so now you have all these Europeans who have all this finesse, but can't fight worth crap. in short, the NHL game got soft!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum