NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Been reading alot of this in FORUMS

3 posters

Go down

Been reading alot of this in FORUMS Empty Been reading alot of this in FORUMS

Post  Pritong_Manok Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:32 pm

now i am fairly new to the Rainbow 6 world.. but as i have heard.. there used to be no respawns in rainbow 6 titles.. to make it actually a "tactical shooter" where you didn't run or gun.. you made sure you only striked when needed too..

so my question to you is.. which rainbow 6 did u like better(only for those who played the previous rainbow titles) the ones without the respawns or the ones with respawns( ala vegas)? i personally could careless but there seems to be a community out there who hates rainbow 6 vegas for the respawns.. but yet still buys it?
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Been reading alot of this in FORUMS Empty Re: Been reading alot of this in FORUMS

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:18 pm

pillius, i had "Rainbow Six Three" on the original xbox. that must've been one of the first multiplayer online games on the xbox (that, and "Ghost Recon".....believe it or not, back then there were only a few multiplayer online games and Tom Clancy had two of them). anyway, as far as i can remember there has always been respawns. i cant remember if respawns were enabled in ranked matches or player matches.....but i remember i always entered into matches where you could respawn. mind you, "Rainbow Six Three" was about 5 or 6 Rainbow iterations ago.......so i dont understand where these peeps talk about "no respawns" and it being better as a "tactical shooter". maybe these peeps are talking about the PC version.....in which case i have no idea. but in the world of XBOX.......there has ALWAYS been respawns from the first xbox iteration to today's iteration . personally, i like the respawns....it ain't no fun watching other people play while you wait for the match to end!!!!!!!!!!1
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Been reading alot of this in FORUMS Empty Re: Been reading alot of this in FORUMS

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:00 am

here here... i agree with russ... it's a freakin' video game!!!

respawns are great coz they make it interesting. those people complaining about respawns probably are SWAT rejects trying to live their broken dreams of making it into a real spec ops force on a video game. they need to get a life...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:27 am

Nice Buk's......"SWAT rejects".....hehehehe!!! its true though, if they want real life.......buy a plane ticket to Baghdad!!! did you guys get your vegas action on last night or your hotshots action on???? boyet and i actually got to play for the first time together last night. boyets mom has been in town recently which limited his gaming sessions....and my mom came up from the PI last week, so it limited my gaming sessions just a tad. but we finally hooked up with Vegas 2 last night. we started off with coop story, got the achievement, and went off to multiplayer online to join up with Sepulcher. not too sure how boyet and sepulcher did cus they were on the other team......but i pretty much sucked it up. i have to say though, i did pretty well in the beginning and was taking out some peeps on killhouse with that shotgun that me and sepulcher always used to use (forgot the name.....not that auto shottie, though). needless to say, i tried to stay indoors with that shotgun and not venture outside where the assault rifler's have the advantage.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:33 am

ha ha ha... we didn't get to play too much last night... hung out in the city with our cousin. but when i got home, i put in hotshots and played that til about 12:30. i can't seem to bring myself to eject that disk and put in R6V2. besides, i only have 2 more guys to beat. ha ha ha...

glad to know you're still running around shotty style. was it the SPAS or was it the 870MCS? ha ha ha... i haven't unlocked the noob cannon so i've been using the 552. that gun is the isht!!! at least for this iteration of the game. they really balanced it out.

in any case, i don't think i'll be playing vegas 2 for a bit. unless of course you guys rent it out and decide to play the PS3 version of it for a night. then i'll jump on that night. but for now, it's still HSG for me.

been reading up on MGS4. anyone know if it's going to be multiplayer?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Fri Apr 04, 2008 7:46 am

yup. i hear there is multiplayer, cleverly dubbed "Metal Gear Online". the way i understand it, its gonna be 2 separate disks.....one for the story, the other for multiplayer online. but i could be wrong. and yes buk's, it was the SPAS.....i couldnt think of the name at the time. that shizzat is deadly from short distances. all you have to do is shoot within the general area of your enemy, and boom.....they're down. thats the way i run nowadays......newbie stylie!!! dont have the skills yet to run any other way!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum