NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Buko....this could be an explanation!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Buko....this could be an explanation! Empty Buko....this could be an explanation!

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:18 pm

hey Buko..this could be the explanation to that supposedly "elite" dude that you were playing with that other day.................... http://loot-ninja.com/2008/03/30/rainbow-six-vegas-boosting-sigh/

damn....maybe i should give it a try! what do you say boyet??? wanna rank up quick????
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Buko....this could be an explanation! Empty Re: Buko....this could be an explanation!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:30 am

probably... cheating bastards...!!!

no big deal for me anyways.... ranks don't mean isht right now... i've learned that from the first installment of R6V. i'd actually rather be a low rank since people don't expect much from you. and when you end up as top kills, it's even sweeter.

besides, i'm kinda stuck playing hotshots golf at the moment. friggin game is addicting as hell!!!!

kevin - just got to the expert levels. i've unlocked all novice and intermediate players. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Buko....this could be an explanation! Empty Re: Buko....this could be an explanation!

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:50 am

Nice Buk's, could Vegas 2 be on your chopping block (aka trading-in block) soon??? this "Hot Shots Golf" does not bode well for Vegas 2!!! Could Vegas 2 fall in the "Army of Two" category....(one which lasted all of 2 weeks)?? inquiring minds wanna know!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:51 am

nah... i'll still come back to vegas 2, sometime. not a big hurry to get back into it just because the VnM clan isn't really there. he he he...

no biggie... i'll trade COD4 before i trade in vegas 2. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:57 am

dude, i sooo wanna trade in my COD4 for cash at EBGames. but i'm just afraid that i'll regret that move sometime in the future. i figure that i would play that game every soo often with LLCool or Boyet....for those times that we wanna break from Vegas 2. i know what you mean though.....in terms of having a great second game to play. for me, its FIFA 08. i play that almost as much as i play Vegas 2.....if not more.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:00 am

nice russ... yea, i think i'll be trading in COD4 when GT5 comes out. he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:23 am

whats the matter??? everyone asleep...the forums are silent this morning. dude, all i know is i read up on GTA4 on the "Official Xbox Magazine".....and they were going into detail on GTA4's multiplayer. SHIZZAT IS SOUNDING NICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:26 am

not much talking since no one's really playing the same game... ha ha ha...

i guess that's the rift that the console wars have provided. ha ha ha... i'm pretty sure you guys aren't interested in hearing about hot shots golf. although i gotta admit, it's right up there with all the best games... bar none...

maybe this weekend i'll get to try to play in a huge tournament online... getting my characters maxed out by then... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:30 am

nice Buk's.....yeah, its kinda hard to get excited about Hotshots golf when we dont even have the game. now i know how you felt when me and boyet were babbling about Top Spin!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:31 am

p.s. i'm sure its an awesome game.....its just that golf isnt exactly my thang.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 am

and even when we do play the same game (R6V2), we're all on different consoles. and since 2 of the biggest trashtalkers are on the PS3 (me and kevin), the forum is kinda quiet since we don't play with you 360ers anymore. and since the 360ers don't really post (yea, that's right, i'm calling out ender, ll, ecneret and raymund) other than you, there's really only so much we can talk about.

he he he...

so in order to get the forum going again, i suggest everyone buy the same game for one console. then we'll get the diaspora running again... ha ha ha...

but until then, expect to hear crickets on this site...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:29 am

russ.. don't do the cheating thing.. on the xbox.. i saw a forum yesterday that if you cheat on r6v2 and microsoft finds out.. they will erase ur gamer points and achievements(but u can still do achievements you haven't done but you can't redo the ones you did before whether illegally or legally) and put on your picture Cheater McCheat...mind you this is only for people actually hacking into the system to change data i think...

yeh i haven't picked up vegas in awhile too trying to level up my characters as well..i leveled that french gurl up too..level 5.. working on sasha now..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:40 am

HA!!!

i got fernando to level 11. opened up shigeki maruyama on expert.

working on getting felipe up to the same level as fernando...

my friend might start a 50 player tournament this weekend... i'll let you know once i find out the details... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:37 pm

aight... hopefully i can join..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Wed Apr 02, 2008 1:30 pm

nice!!! atleast i ain't in the "silent forum-er's" section. you guys can attest that i post on a daily basis.......ofcourse, some days i may be busy and i wont post for that day. but all in all, i am pretty much on this thing daily posting away. dude, that "Sasha" chic sounds hot!! can you make those chics wear bikini's??? that'd be real nice!!! damn boys, from the sounds of you two.....doesnt seem like you're into Vegas 2 like you were into the original Vegas!!! what has the world come to???? i'm actually thinking of putting in some COD4 tonight......not cuz i hate Vegas 2, but just because i kinda miss COD4!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:10 pm

ha ha ha...

yea, R6V2 ain't quite the same without the VnM clan all together fragging the crap out of each other. right now, it's just another shooter in my library of games. besides, HotShots is addicting as hell. just a quality game... good entertainment value. kinda like how mariokart was for the SNES. just an all around good quality game...

who knows maybe i'll put in R6V2 tonight... we'll see how my workout goes...

ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:34 am

so Buk's.....did you guys play hotshots last night or Vegas 2??
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:37 am

ha ha ha... sad to say, but i was on hotshots again. ha ha ha...

did you guys see topspin 3? graphics are incredible!!!!

btw, thank kim for us with regards to information she provided maris last night about weddings in the PI.
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:02 am

damn, another hotshots night!!! for better or for worse, it looks like your Vegas 2 game will quickly find its way in the "trade" stack!! its just kinda weird because i remember we all used to be severely addicted to Vegas 1.......especially you, Buko (well i should say especially you and Boyet). i have to agree though...... not that i dont like the game, but i have no problems playing my other games either. unlike the days of vegas 1........i played Vegas 1 pretty exclusively for a long time!! and now, i'll play a bit of Vegas 1, and play a bit more of FIFA 08. to tell you the truth......i play Advance Wars on my DS more than i play Vegas 2 on my 360.

as for Top Spin 3......yeh, the graphics do look nice. but what i really want from the developer is doubles online off of 4 xbox's!!!!! those idiots completely ruined Top Spin 2's gameplay by adding these ridiculously difficult to pull off "risk shots". and its not just me who thought that, alot of the hardcore Top Spin 1 players thought Top Spin 2 was crap!!!!!!! but more importantly, the developers said they would add in doubles off of 4 xbox's in TOp Spin 2 and never did. i swear, i played Top SPin 1 for a good year religously, then TOp Spin 2 came out and i traded that shitty game into Gamestop within the first month. anyway, lemme get to my point.............i read that doubles off of 4 xbox's will not be a feature with TS3!!!! that just solidified my decision NOT to get that money wasting game. I'll be literally astonished if boyet gets it either. without that feature, i dont think boyet would waste his time or money!!! i just cant stand these developers who give graphics a priority over gameplay.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:13 am

well put, xop, well put...

i personally used to be a graphics whore (ergo my love for the FF series)... but seeing how R6V brought us all together with super addictive and instinctual game play and controls, gameplay definitely takes precedence over graphics for me nowadays. don't get me wrong, if a game came out now that had awesome gameplay with no grpahics, i ain't buying it. might as well play a boardgame...

but in any case, R6V2 is just on hold until i beat HSG. i'm almost done with it. just got 3 more guys to beat... ha ha ha... game is truly addicting... after i beat it, maybe i'll finish the R6V2 story on realistic with kevin. hopefully the server connectivity issues have all been resolved. that was one of the main reasons i stopped R6V2 for a bit... lag out issues just didn't sit well...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buko....this could be an explanation! Empty huh...what...

Post  ender_bigguns Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:52 am

hehe...sorry im been mia...been crazy at work...but still been getting some xbox time in...been playing only with sepulcher and redemption...except for the one day i ran with them and dino...ratty we played a whole lot of team leader...wasnt too good at that, but i wasnt familiar with the level, but you guys should be happy to know that when we went into a public free for all (shotties only) i ran in third place...keep in mind this is only my third or fourth day back on r6v.

strangely enough to support all of your points, sepulcher and i were talking about getting some cod4 time in. i think its just a matter of us getting more r6v time in tho since i havent played all the maps and game types yet. one thing i do know is that all that time playing on cod4 has made me more partial to the cod4 game set-up process...unless you guys know different, we were kinda disturbed over not having the ability to create our own team and then roll with that team online like in cod4...

ratty...sepulcher is off today so maybe well get some time in tonight if you guys arent burnt out by playing all day...personally im up for either cod4 or r6v2...theyre both equal at the moment (id say cod4 more, but i think im already used to the r6v controls again)

boj and kev...im still contemplating the purchase of hotshots as well..it would be kinda crazy if we were all on that as well...i need to see what is trade worthy though in my current stock...although theres not much left...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:01 am

yea... that time of xop hosting private matches just so we can get used to the maps before going public was invaluable. R6V2 is down at the moment since everytime i play that, i only choose the streets or killhouse maps. he he he... needless to say, i still dominate those maps. ha ha ha... haven't lost it baby... shottie or assault or SMG... it don't matter... i'm an equal opportunity killer... ha ha ha...

good points on match set-up comparison between COD4 and R6V2. team making in COD4 was kinda cool... but i also like the fact that in R6V2, the host has control over where to put players on what team. so if you're the host, then you can set your team however you like. ha ha ha... it also works when the room is full... but like i said, only the host has that power...

on another note, my office has super smash bros. brawl on order. it'll be here by next week. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Buko....this could be an explanation! Empty One more thing...

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:04 am

i'd just like all you fellas to know that as of April 1st, i am again a member of NYSC. ha ha ha...

it's so pathetic... i went to the gym last night, couldn't do more than 30 crunches... did a 20 minute mile... did some light lifting... figured after not working out for 3 years, i should ease myself into it...

woo hoo...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:13 am

ahh shit....buk's, dont even get boyet and i started. i've been working out for about 2 weeks but have taken a hiatus for the last 4 days. anyway, los and foshizl got boyet and i into doing "P90X".....its dvd's, but they are KILLER!!!!! believe me!! prior to me joining their "P90X" cult......los and foshizl, used to tell me.......you'll never work out harder in the gym than you will work out with P90X!! and sure enough, they were right. NEVER, EVER, have i worked out so hard as i did in those dvd's. and you know whats best?? you dont have to pay $60-$80 a month for membership fees. anyway, enough of me babbling about this. boyet........dude, i should be around to play tonight......both kim and i are off, plus my mom is here, so i think i can actually have an uninterrupted 360 session!!! whatever is cool..........vegas or cod4. i'm down for whatever......it would be kinda nice to get some coop on vegas though....but, like i said, im down for whatever.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:20 am

P90X? nice... never heard of it... am kinda adverse to any kind of home workout regimen... i just like my house to be a relaxation spot. maris has been trying to get me to work out with her doing those videos, but i just don't get the full benefit... the only thing that works really for me is the gym supplemented by outdoor activities (maris and i will be starting our weekend mountain biking trips again this summer)... so hopefully i'll be in as good a shape as that summer when we played ball. you remember boyet... when we ran at overpeck everyday... i was in damn good shape then...

give me 3 months... i'll be up to speed... he he he... already cut out soda so hopefully that'll help...

so here's my starting weight: 232 lbs on April 3rd. i will report monthly to show if i've made progress... this working out during the day is pretty cool... i get to get out of the office for about an hour, shower and be back to work... and you feel more energized... this routine might actually work...

glad am back at the gym... i didn't realize how much i like lifting... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next