NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Map Pack???

4 posters

Go down

New Map Pack??? Empty New Map Pack???

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:15 am

hey guys, this prolly won't make a bit of a difference to you guys being that Vegas 2 is coming out tomorrow, but did you hear that there is a new map pack coming out for COD4?? Supposedly, its 4 new maps....but i'm not sure when it actually comes out. like i said, though......most of us will be too busy fraggin it up on Vegas 2 to really give a damn about this COD4 map pack........but who knows, mite be an XBL purchase down the road for those times that i wanna play a different game.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

New Map Pack??? Empty Re: New Map Pack???

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:30 am

yea, i heard about it through G4TV. they actually ran through one of the new maps in COD4. it's called "Chinatown"... shit looks hot. me and kevin were like, "look at all the places to snipe from and hide in"...

they said it's a re-skin of an older map released in COD2. Canatera or something like that. so it's the same map from COD2 but different look. so for those who played COD2, the Chinatown map will look somewhat familiar...

the new map pack won't be available until spring. it will contain 3 maps.

also, there's a map editor available on infinity ward's web site. there's a contest going on on who can make a good map so that they can put it into new map packs in the future.

but you are correct russ, i will be fraggin away on R6V2 on the PS3. but everyone else will be on the 360, so it really don't matter. ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:17 pm

nice boj......yeh, i was thinking that it really doesnt matter with Vegas 2 coming out and all, but i figured i would just throw it out there anyway. personally, i think its a bit too late for the COD4/Activision. i seriously dont think a new map pack will keep peeps on COD as opposed to Vegas 2. Ofcourse, the hardcore peeps will log on their time with COD4, but in general there will be a mass migration over to Ubisoft/Vegas 2.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:39 pm

jus hope.. that vegas2 isn't a big let down and comcast better fix my internet problems by tomorrow cuz am going to be pissed if i can't get online...
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:24 am

It's time boys... the day's finally here!!! woo hoo!!!!
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Map Pack??? Empty post if you get it!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:53 am

we need some reviews up on this board...i was wondering if i should pick it up over lunch...
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:55 am

uhhh... i won't be getting it until after work... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 am

nice boyet.....pick it up over lunch? i mean, i always knew you were a hardcore vegas 6'er.....but i didnt know you were that hardcore!!!! as for myself, i already reserved it last week. i put 40 bones down so i just have to pay the balance today. i am seriously considering getting the day off of work today and working another day instead. i am figuring that (as usually happens) peeps will be coming out of the woodworks today to play Vegas 2----actually this applies more to the 360'ers. for example, when COD4 first came out....Kiralyfark, Sepulcher, Ron, and the rest of us "regulars" were playing all together. I'm sure the same thing is gonna happen with Vegas 2!! So boyet, enjoy the next several weeks because you know that after that....peeps will start disappearing again!! COOP BABY!!!! LETS DO THIS!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Tue Mar 18, 2008 8:06 am

he he he... you guys are funny... i cannot wait... damn this work day... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

New Map Pack??? Empty dont get all your panties in a bunch everyone!!!

Post  ender_bigguns Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:48 am

after hearing russ situation about not getting vegas today i tried picking it up as well...and lo and behold the wait goes on...it looks like i wont play my first mission until tomorrow as well...let us know if any of you freaks get a copy!
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:07 pm

no luck here......i went to the mall and gave it a shot at the place i reserved. the kid told me, "you are like the 100th person to ask me that"! so, we all have to wait till tomorow!! thats aight though, i have one more night to work on my career mode on FIFA 08. its all about KAKA baby and AC Milan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum