NOMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats to Boj and Marissa!

5 posters

Go down

Congrats to Boj and Marissa! Empty Congrats to Boj and Marissa!

Post  ender_bigguns Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:04 pm

Just wanted to congratulate them on their engagement! Great news! Now we just need to know when, where, and how you proposed, as well as, when and where is the event gonna take place! Awesome news for you both, but will this put a damper on the r6v2 time???...hehe
ender_bigguns
ender_bigguns

Back to top Go down

Congrats to Boj and Marissa! Empty Re: Congrats to Boj and Marissa!

Post  FreshBukoJuice Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:26 pm

thanks boyet...!!

we went out to dinner last night. being that we are both fans of meat, i decided to take her out to one of our favorite places, ruth's chris steakhouse in weehawken. had the porterhouse 2 (a must for the couples who enjoy meat out there... get the "works": butter, salt and pepper seasoning for the steak). was contemplating doing it at the restaurant but decided to wait until we got home.

we got home and decided to get comfortable and just started to veg out in front of the tv. i went back upstairs to get the box. maris noticed i had something in my pocket and i just told her it wasn't anything. about 5 minutes of small talk and i just told her i had one more birthday gift to give her. i got on my knee, pulled the box out and opened it in front of her and asked her "will you marry me?"...

AND SHE SAID, "OF COURSE I WILL..."

yea, i know kinda punky and not overtly staged. but, i kinda just wanted to seize the moment. so i went for it...

we still have to talk about what we can realistically do... but ideally, we would have the wedding and reception here along with a second reception in the PI for our families out there as well as anyone who would like to join us there on a beach resort... but only if mega millions is super nice to us... ha ha ha...

so just stay tuned as we plan the logistics... i do know that she's aiming for spring of next year, so late march/early april...

thanks again for the well wishes...

t - i think i got the hang of the driver... i just gotta accept that i'll never be able to hit it dead straight and play the slight fade that i now impart on the ball... it's a good predictable 10 - 15 yard left to right fade... it's all about that damn tempo!!!!

boyet - i do not think that it will cut into R6V2 time... i already warned her... and since tuesday and thursday nights are her mary kay nights, along with monday night boxing workouts, i'm good at least 3 nights a week... he he he...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

https://noma.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ecneret Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:50 am

PHEW!!! she said yes! HAHAHAHA.. AWESOME NEWS! for all the R6V2 peeps on 360 here is a deal if you wanted to save a couple bucks but need to wait on shipping.. haha

http://dealnews.com/lw/artclick.html?2,218331,592710

fix the slight fade by closing your stance a little boj.. hehe

maybe we set a pre-april warmup round..hahaha
ecneret
ecneret

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:44 am

Horry Crap!!!!!! congrats to the newly engaged couple!!!! its about time Boj!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:45 am

thanks russ...

yea, i know it took a while... but better late than never, eh?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:19 am

did i hear Philippines 2009???? hehehehe!!! let the rumours swirl!!!!! by the way, kudos to our little brown punching man for defeating yet another mexican!!!! alright, alright......Pacquiao!!! we get the point!!! no little Mexican man can defeat you!!......Please, fight a man of a different country so we can see a real fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:32 am

not sure on the place yet... but we will keep everyone updated...

yea, i heard about the fight. mexican killer manny "pacman" pacquiao takes down another beaner... ha ha ha... just playing...

too bad i didn't see it... i don't really think there's anyone in his division that can fight him. he's got too much speed and power for that division... he has to move up in weight class to get the quality opponents. i think he's fighting in lightweight now, right?
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xopenex Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:20 pm

yeh, its just too bad there arent many white, etims, or any other race for that matter in Pacquiao's weight class.......so, by default, i guess he's forced to fight our little Mexican's.
Xopenex
Xopenex

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:24 pm

nice russ... but that is true, his weight class is dominated mostly by mexicans. so the mexicans beat up on the other races in that class and pacman beats up on all the mexicans... ha ha ha...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Pritong_Manok Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:37 pm

geez russ.. we have a little animosity there.. ha ha.. h should move up another weight class..
Pritong_Manok
Pritong_Manok

Back to top Go down

Post  FreshBukoJuice Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:39 pm

he is moving up from featherweight to lightweight and fighting david diaz next...
FreshBukoJuice
FreshBukoJuice
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down